Obi-Wan and Mace vs. Anakin and Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Motoko Sama
Combatants: ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi and Mace Windu versus ROTS Anakin Skywalker and Count Dooku.

Setting: Open desert, Tatooine.

Skimmed through search, but it could've been done before. Oh well...

Sesse
Mace kills Dooku.
Obi1 keeps Anakin from interventing.

or

Dooku has a heart-attack and Anakin gets too angry to think.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Sesse
Mace kills Dooku.
Obi1 keeps Anakin from interventing.

or

Dooku has a heart-attack and Anakin gets too angry to think.
You're hilarious...

Rampant ox
Good thread. Anakin and Kenobi fight. Because there is nowhere to gain the high groung I would say Anakin wins. Dooku and Mace is a diificult one. But I once again have to say Dooku wins. He has more experience, a better style for lightsaber duels and it has been proven that he has beaten Mace before. So Anakin and Dooku win.

Xavius
Kenobi takes on Dooku and Anakin takes on Mace. Anakin holds Mace for at least fifteen seconds. By that point, Kenobi has already been pwned by Dooku and Anakin and Dooku double team Mace and win.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Good thread. Anakin and Kenobi fight. Because there is nowhere to gain the high groung I would say Anakin wins. Dooku and Mace is a diificult one. But I once again have to say Dooku wins. He has more experience, a better style for lightsaber duels and it has been proven that he has beaten Mace before. So Anakin and Dooku win.
If you ever said that Dooku might loose I think I might have a heart attack...

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
If you ever said that Dooku might loose I think I might have a heart attack...

hahahaha. The great Count never loses!!!!

Razielim
Anakin will defeat Kenobi this time around to help Dooku with Mace.

Xavius
Nah, too close. We've already seen Anakin fall to Kenobi and they were pretty much on par.

If Anakin and Kenobi fight, it'll be a long fight because it would be Dooku Vs Mace then Anakin Vs Kenobi and those are very hard to determine.

drwerwer
Well dooku could take out obi again and then he and anakin would be able to bring down Mace.

ESB - 1138
Dooku WTF pwns Obi-Wan. Dooku and Anakin kill Mace. Then the two go out for Mexican food.

darthsith19
Way #1:
Anakin vs. Obi = Probably Anakin unless Kenobi gets the high ground
Mace vs. Dooku = Mace
Mace vs. Anakin = Probably Mace

Way #2:
Dooku vs. Kenobi = Kenobi gets pwned
Anakin vs. Mace = Anakin holds off Mace while Dooku pwns Kenobi, then Dooku and Anakin together beat Mace.

Overall I gotta go with Anakin and Dooku, though.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by darthsith19
Way #1:
Anakin vs. Obi = Probably Anakin unless Kenobi gets the high ground

There's no high ground. It's an open desert, should've said desert plain, but oh well.

No mountains, hills, boulders or other crap for Kenobi to run to.

Razielim
That's all Kenobi did at Mustafar; stretch out the fight until Anakin did something stupid. He managed to only win because of the highground/lava/building fighting.

Kenobi will stretch out the fight with his Soresu mastery, but that's all he'll be doing.

Xepeyon
When they just plain fought, Kenobi got chocked, kicked three times, and punched. Fighting him head on, he was getting pwnd. I agree with Razielim.

Swirly Girl
To be honest, this is fairly close. Dooku and Windu are virtual equals and so are Anakin and Kenobi.

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by Xavius
Nah, too close. We've already seen Anakin fall to Kenobi and they were pretty much on par.

If Anakin and Kenobi fight, it'll be a long fight because it would be Dooku Vs Mace then Anakin Vs Kenobi and those are very hard to determine.

Kenobi had higher ground.

Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Dooku WTF pwns Obi-Wan. Dooku and Anakin kill Mace. Then the two go out for Mexican food.

Amen.

jollyjim311
Anakin could hold off Mace longer than Kenobi could hold off Dooku, although Dooku has a solid victory, I don't see him getting lucky with a force choke immediately again. Anakin and Tyranus win, though. But Kenobi doesn't get punked again. Last time was lucky this time, the fight lasts significantly longer.

Rampant ox
It wasnt a fluke that the Count wtf pwned Kenobi. Remeber he has done it twice now. What makes you think a third time will be any different??

ESB - 1138
First time Dooku was taunting Obi-Wan throughout the entire fight. The second time he WTF pwned him in a few seconds while fighting Anakin. Why would the outcome of this fight be any different?

Kaithen
Cant you see dookus supriced face when sideuos tells ani to kill him. And you can see (when ani and obi are pushing) That they are equal. But obi were smarter

Razielim
I can also see his suprised face when Anakin cuts off his hands.

And yeah, an Anakin that could barely concentrate (We know it takes concentration to use the force) stalemated Kenobi in a force battle.

DePWNZOR
Obi-Wan is the weak link here, no doubt about it. However, Mace is the strongest here, so that balances it out. Mace would beat Dooku (he is just too strong physically, and is as strong with the Force, plus he has a couple of very unique gifts), while Obi-Wan held off Anakin. Mace comes in and wtf pwns Anakin.

Or, Kenobi gets tooled by Dooku, while Mace wtf pwns Anakin. Then Mace beats Dooku.

darthsith19
Except Dooku'd pwn Obi-Wan alot faster than Mace could beat Anakin.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
You're hilarious...

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
Obi-Wan is the weak link here, no doubt about it. However, Mace is the strongest here,

Uh, no? Mace and Dooku are practically on par. And even so, Anakin > Dooku.

Physically? Lol, that is a huge determining factor, eh?

Kenobi is probably physically stronger than Yoda, the arthritis muppet. Yet - not surprising - Yoda > Kenobi.

Kenobi is probably stronger than Dooku too. Yet - not surprisingly - Dooku > Kenobi. Albeit it would help definitely, it's just not that important. Especially when considering humans vs. humans.

Sure! Because Mace will own Dooku really fast! Yeah...right.

And Kenobi can't hold the fight that long. Perhaps you missed ROTS where Kenobi is running away? Literally, Kenobi is doing everything he can to get to uneven ground. Lava skating, climbing buildings, platforms, etc. No positioning advantage here, therefore no seven minute duel.

Like Mace will own Anakin that quick? Kenobi would get owned fairly quickly as seen in AOTC and ROTS. Anakin can hold off Mace for awhile considering he's greater than Dooku.

Dooku and Anakin win if it comes to Dooku against Kenobi and Mace against Anakin.

If it's Kenobi v. Anakin and Dooku v. Mace - it'll be fairly closer, though I'm still leaning towards Anakin and Dooku.

Count Kent
Mokoto Mokoto loco.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.