Garrison Kane vs. Captain America... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Garrison Kane from Weapon X vs. Captain America from America.

Who wins... ?

King_Mungi
If it's current Kane before he died then I'm definetly giving it to him.

Rols
What Kane died? When, what issue? His a pretty cool character at the beggining but they really screwed up his character development.

Anyway, i think he'd lost to Captain America, his just not experience enough to go against a veteran war monger, i mean his got the arsenal to take Capt. out but Capt. is just to fast for him and once he gets close enough thats when his most deadly, close quarter combat.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Rols
What Kane died? When, what issue? His a pretty cool character at the beggining but they really screwed up his character development.

Anyway, i think he'd lost to Captain America, his just not experience enough to go against a veteran war monger, i mean his got the arsenal to take Capt. out but Capt. is just to fast for him and once he gets close enough thats when his most deadly, close quarter combat.

Weapon X #12

Actually Kane is far faster than Cap. You probally thinking of the older model of Kane

Rols
Does he still have the arms that he acquired from the future, Cables future?

Capt. should be a lot faster the Kane cause of his supposedly 10x stronger, speed, stamina, durability of a peek human. Kane is at peak human cept his arms are alot stronger than a human.

King_Mungi
Does he still have the arms that he acquired from the future, Cables future?

Capt. should be a lot faster the Kane cause of his supposedly 10x stronger, speed, stamina, durability of a peek human. Kane is at peak human cept his arms are alot stronger than a human.

No, he got augmented where he could download any power and use it
1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/weaponx00905.jpg
2. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/weaponx00906.jpg

Eh? Cap is just peak human not 10x peak.

Rols
Wow, i didnt know that. How does he download there power? Is it similar to Mimic. I think his arms that he acquired in the future are a lot more stronger than this one. Shame he got killed.

King_Mungi
Wow, i didnt know that. How does he download there power? Is it similar to Mimic. I think his arms that he acquired in the future are a lot more stronger than this one. Shame he got killed.

They never explained it, but he has them in his database and can download them. These arms he has now can morph into any power he chooses, they have far more power and versatility.

He download Madison Jeffries powers were he could manipulate metal, plastic and glass and being technolical it killed him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.