Manhunter and Fire vs Superman & Kryptonite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Which weakness is abused more??

I was looking at an old comic, where Jonn faced down Brimstone, New God and immensely powerful being who messed up the JLA Detroit Era league......Brimstone was made of pure, agonizing flame!! Had MM in his grip, but MM hit him with a eye beam, and he then dove into this Pyre of Evil and saved a man inside.............And this couldn't have been before 94. Now look at Jonn. Supermans hv, which isn't even legit heat under some pens, has his number!! WTF DC?! Talk about keeping the S prominent!!

Before Trial by Fire, Jonn was working it out. Kinda like how Superman was with Knite before IC. Seeing this, really made me hate the way DC keeps Jonn down at times. I wanna say they'd even go so far as to put out a bad book, mostly because i hate Jonns costume....WTF were they thinking?!! Lets make him look like a Pilgrim?!?! And his head shape.........A freakin phallus it resembles! A penial shape!!!!

Are they willing to waste money on a book, just to sabotage a character?! Totally undercut a character, just so later they can say, "we tried again, and the fans didn't bite."
Of course we won't, when the main character dresses like a character from the Scarlett frickin letter!!

Sometimes i wonder why they gotta keep a brother down like that(Don't act like ya'll ain't know!)?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Validus
The costume shouldn't bother you. The fact that it's written by one of DC's worst writers should.

UniOmni
I don't even know who's penning it, Vally. But his costume is terrible. Like they aren't even trying to get him new readers.........

Validus
Manhunter is a hard sell. Even the awesome Ostrander written series only went for 3 years. This series was dead as soon as AJ Lieberman was announced as writer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.