25 Predators fully armed & 5 Alien Queens vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thing is a great fighter lifts class 100 strength and is pretty durable can they beat him?These are not Elder Predators regular ones.

Sea King
Originally posted by golem370
Thing is a great fighter lifts class 100 strength and is pretty durable can they beat him?These are not Elder Predators regular ones.

i realy think u hate thing cause he's gonna die

bigbran
do u hate thing, against 1 queen would be enough.

golem370
I give him 9/10 chances of Winning so no I like him fine.

Sea King
I give him 9/10 chances of Winning so no I like him fine.

well i saying that he is prob gonna die in like 10 mins

golem370
Sure he took a fall from a 35 story building had a bus slammed on top of him and took a running punch from Gladiator But a couple Predators are going to hurt him keep dreaming.

golem370
The combined bunch are lifting 50 tons maybe including the Queens. They only chance they have is to run the other way....

Sea King
Sure he took a fall from a 35 story building had a bus slammed on top of him and took a running punch from Gladiator But a couple Predators are going to hurt him keep dreaming.

thats good and all but well 25 preds fully armed&5 queens are gonna do 1,000x that much damage

Inhuman
The queen wont be much of a threat as much as the predators. Damn 25?!
IMO 2 or 3 predetors would give hell to the Fantasic Four.

And isnt Thing 85 ton class?(not that it matters much i guess)

Sea King
The combined bunch are lifting 50 tons maybe including the Queens. They only chance they have is to run the other way....

u do know that preds fully armed have enough power to outterly destroy him right

braz
the preds and queens pwn this. that plasma cannon burns right through that granite rock like butter, while 5 queens give thing a world of hell hes never even dreamed of. preds/aliens 9/10

golem370
No because they couldn't. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thing_%28comics%29 He thought he was closer to 100 tons

bigbran
even if he does beat the aliens, they will leak acid on him, icky.

Sea King
No because they couldn't. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thing_%28comics%29 He thought he was closer to 100 tons

i know who the thing is and u keep going on about his strength when that aint gonna do jack when the preds dont come anywere near him they just blast the H311 out of him while the aliens keep him busiy

riceroost
Some of the Predator's weapons are going to cut the hell out of Thing. The spear tips and throwing disks can cut through just about anything.

This is like having 25 Wolverines with adamantium claws going after Thing at the same time. Thing can't handle 1 set of blades that cut through anything.

golem370
Thing would kill all of them.

Black Adam
Why do you hate The thing?

he dies. very fast.

Private Pion
Jesus, you're pitting the Thing against enough muslce to collapse most 21st century societies, you know that?

Soljer
Most? Jesus christ! This goes to the Predators/aliens. Too easily. GAH!

golem370
How hot is there plasma cannons?

Jyppe
The 5 Alien queens could propably do it by their selves. I mean, they're at least on the 50 ton range. And if Thing harms them, (which is rather difficult because Aliens are very resilent against blunt force trauma) they would bleed on him.

Their plasma would be sufficent to harm thing, plasma has been compared to the Star's core, but I doubt these projectiles are that hot. But still enough to penetrate his skin.

you're seriously underestimating the Aliens and Predators here.

Wolverine2006
I don't think their weapons can penetrate his rocky exterior

tyranus
Holi sh#t!!!!!!!!

WTF did thing do to you????

His is bizarre appearance the reason you want him dead, no, let me rectify that, not dead, but r@ped????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.