Question bout sex...sorta ;)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason Horan
Ok so i was thinking in the spider man series you got alot of hot chicks (mary-jane, Black cat etc) but which one out of the guys is the "sexy one"? stick out tongue

Just Post your thoughts people, and guys dont be shy if your secure in your masculinity you can answer a simple hypothetical! wink
Cheers guys

Barker
Mary-Jane. She's the only one that's been acted out in Real life that I know of. (And My Spider-Man Knowledge is Tiny, so I'm probably Wrong erm)

Sam Z
Mary or Felicia... not sure.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Jason Horan
Ok so i was thinking in the spider man series you got alot of hot chicks (mary-jane, Black cat etc) but which one out of the guys is the "sexy one"? stick out tongue

Just Post your thoughts people, and guys dont be shy if your secure in your masculinity you can answer a simple hypothetical! wink
Cheers guys

Are you asking us to rate the guys or the girls.

Dan-El
Dude, Jonah is without a doubt the hottest one EVER!
stick out tongue

Black Adam
Mary Jane.

H. S. 6
Mj.

NoFate007
Felicia. Look at that killer body. She's probably a freak in the bedroom too, the way she is.

Dan-El
He was askin about guys, my friends. GUYS

spencerspider
lol thats y everyone said MJ!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Dan-El
He was askin about guys, my friends. GUYS

I don't think anyone cares.

Black Adam
I'd go gay for Norman.

what? What are you all looking at me like that?

spencerspider
i didnt look at u like nothing.. i read that and felt sorry for u and then turned away and never looked back

Black Adam
Originally posted by spencerspider
i didnt look at u like nothing.. i read that and felt sorry for u and then turned away and never looked back

sad

NoFate007
Oh, I didn't bother to read it. I jumped ahead. But still, Felica's hot lol.

As for the most attractive guy in the Spider-Man series, I don't know.

Dan-El
I'd have to agree with Adam. I mean, Willem Dafoe is a very enigmatic man.
Besides, he was gay in Boondock Saints! lol

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by NoFate007
Felicia. Look at that killer body. She's probably a freak in the bedroom too, the way she is. You have to ask Flash Tompson... They had a kid together. winkOriginally posted by Black Adam
I'd go gay for Norman.

what? What are you all looking at me like that? eekeek2eerOriginally posted by spencerspider
i didnt look at u like nothing.. i read that and felt sorry for u and then turned away and never looked back laughing Youre sick!

spencerspider
lol thats not what i meant, or is it? but no one caught my joke above tht.
dan-el said he was talking about guys
i said thats y everyone said mj lol
now thats funny

Jason Horan
Lol oh great what have I done stick out tongue next time ill keep my mouth shut lol

Sam Z
Originally posted by Black Adam
I'd go gay for Norman.

what? What are you all looking at me like that?

eer

chucktaylor
messed

spencerspider
well, i would never go gay. no matter how the guy looked.... ahhh why am i saying these things.. and norman was a psycho dude. and the turning around thing on my part what i said earlier was not meant like yall took it lol wow totally different. i was saying that i would not talk to him (turn around and never look back) i just said it strange lol

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sam Z
eer

http://www.omelete.com.br/imagens/cinema/artigos/homem-aranha/norman_osborn.jpg love

stick out tongue

Dan-El
I'm a confident heterosexual man, I can have one man-crush, can't I? lol

Jason Horan
Lol ok does someone wanna close this topic down, its gone way too weird and i cant control it stick out tongue

Sam Z
http://www.omelete.com.br/imagens/cinema/artigos/homem-aranha/norman_osborn.jpg love

stick out tongue

laughing

spencerspider
yea that was pretty funny... one man love lol...

littleredhat
Female here! big grin

A a girl who has had a crush on Peter since she was 10 I'd have to say that Peter has the best male butt in the Marvel U. He is the smex.

That and he's just so dang cute. love

You should have just directed this question at the ladies. You would have gotten a lot fewer replies but it would have been alot less awkward.

sletia
(Oh look, my first post).
I always go for the really psycho ones, so my vote always goes to Cletus/Carnage.
Why?
Well, y'see..
..you know what?
I don't have an excuse. rolling on floor laughing

Alec Brood
Female: Black Cat
Male: Venom because he's my favorite spider-man character.
Those two could make a couple...

xmarksthespot
I'd go gay for Norman. Who wouldn't? droolio

bballplayer123
Jonah. Hands down. Hottest. Second is Harry, third is... heck, i dunno. Spiderman himself i guess. As for the chicks, it's hard to judge. Most guys put their opinions anyway tho, lol, so that won't go un-thought about.

doctorstrongbad
Wait you changed the topic, now you only want girls to reply? I was going to comment but I'm a guy. Good luck with this forum.

stingerfan
Black f'n Cat dumbasses

TheKid91
no need to be rude

xkalybr
Originally posted by NoFate007
Felicia. Look at that killer body. She's probably a freak in the bedroom too, the way she is.

MJ ain't no slouch, but The Black Cat is definitely a FREAK!!!!

That's a good thing.

Jason Horan
Originally posted by littleredhat
Female here! big grin

A a girl who has had a crush on Peter since she was 10 I'd have to say that Peter has the best male butt in the Marvel U. He is the smex.

That and he's just so dang cute. love

You should have just directed this question at the ladies. You would have gotten a lot fewer replies but it would have been alot less awkward.

lol yeah your telling me stick out tongue

HellMaster93
Hmm... well, who could resist Jonah... (

spencerspider
Originally posted by TheKid91
no need to be rude

my vote goes to the girl on ur sig lol

Ultraman Baltan
Mary Jane Watson.

doctorstrongbad
I like them both. Have you seen the Wizard cover where Spider-man is with both of them? Thats a great cover. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.