Why did colossus not fight juggernaut in X3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
why not
are they saving that for 4 or what
in comics juggernaut would absolutly rape him but in movies they looked evenly matched

The Pict
a lot of things didn't happen in the movie that we expected, thats just one of them. plus id go for juggernaut in the movie.

Swanky-Tuna
I guess they were afraid the fight would be so awesome that the characters would leap out of the film.

cain marko
i think if they were to put the fight in the movie they would have to show juggs **** collossus

The Pict
vinnie jones wasn't up for it i bet. not quite the tough nut these days.

cain marko
we can only hope

Noa
Originally posted by cain marko
we can only hope

Hey wait what part of the movie is that pic from?? stick out tongue

cain.. I like the whole tigger/pooh bear/Apocalypse combo. Nice touch! big grin

cain marko
Originally posted by Noa
Hey wait what part of the movie is that pic from?? stick out tongue

cain.. I like the whole tigger/pooh bear/Apocalypse combo. Nice touch! big grin

lol cheers i'm one for juxtaposition lol :P
and you were joking bout the pic right?

roughrider
Maybe it was too obvious. We've had Wolverine versus Sabretooth and Lady Deathstrike; Iceman versus Pyro. I think they decided it would be cool to see Juggs, the unstoppable force, versus Kitty, the immaterial object. He can't really hurt her, and she couldn't really stop him, so it was about wits in the end.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Fieldy69
why not
are they saving that for 4 or what
in comics juggernaut would absolutly rape him but in movies they looked evenly matched

Because it would defeat the purpose of Juggernauts power and render the movie explanation of his power useless. If they had fought Colossus should get knocked out of the way everytime Juggs gains momentum.(Which is not much of a fight) No member of that X-Men team would have been able to take him down.(Barring Rogue if she managed to absorb his "mutant" powers)

cain marko
x avier coulda got into his head and done some freaky shiitthat is if he dint kick the bucket

The Overmaster
x avier coulda got into his head and done some freaky shiitthat is if he dint kick the bucket

he didnt die, he took control of that brain dead guy behind Miora lying on the hospital bed. Its after the credits.

drwerwer
Well i think collusus didnt fight juggy in the movie since it wasnt in the script. Or because they wanted kitty to have the sorta fight.

drwerwer
Althogh it would have been cool.

cain marko
Originally posted by The Overmaster
he didnt die, he took control of that brain dead guy behind Miora lying on the hospital bed. Its after the credits.

i'm aware of that but that is at the end if he didnt die during the movie then he could have done summit

Noa
lol cheers i'm one for juxtaposition lol :P
and you were joking bout the pic right?

lol yes, I was joking.

I reckon they did not show that type of fight because both Juggy and Collossus are secondary characters and the budget and screen time were simply too valuable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.