Superman can defeat EVERY DBGT character...............combined

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
SPEEDBLITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!blowupgiljotiini!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Adam
Long ass paragraph by GODOFALL1 in

Kal875
Guys, Hes called SUPERMAN for a reason. Thats why he is the way he is, he has every kind of power you need to beat anybody.

Now notice what I'm about to say, and think how deep it is.....His only weakness is Kryptonite!
but if Kryptonite start's walkin around and attacking Superman, he's in trouble but besides that he has nothing to worry about cool

jacobo0o
wat abouat magic?

A.J
jesus i hate fanboys of supes, he is awesome yes but all together i doubt it, he is a superMAN ok i like him but everyone stop being fanboys..unless you are taking about bats

Black Adam
Originally posted by A.J
jesus i hate fanboys of supes, he is awesome yes but all together i doubt it, he is a superMAN ok i like him but everyone stop being fanboys..unless you are taking about bats

i hate batman and wolverine fanboys....

MattDay
Yea the man part means, that inside he feels just like a man does, on the outside he's this invulnerable super being, didnt u know that already?

Superman_045
Superman CAN beat every DBZ character but I don't know if he can beat them all at once. We're talking about HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of characters & most of them aren't weak. I agree that he'd win but it'd probably take a while.

Blair Wind
What the f**k?

no expression

Who actually believes this? Superman is great, sure. A legend absolutely. Almighty, able to withstand anyone, and the most special power of never being able to lose? no.....

Superman_045
When has a DBZ character ever been shown to have the physicality of Superman & the strength? NEVER.

Blair Wind
when they could do blasts destroyed planets What the f**k? they have so crazy feats....

((The_Anomaly))
This thread is retarded. No Supes VS DBZ threads. Please.

But off the record, Goku could beat Superman by himself.

MOD's should be closing this thread soon anyways (Hopefully).

dvampire
Superman whould beat any DBZ character one on one with ease, but all togather, that to hard to imagine.

Anyways, this shouldn't be here, it's going to be removed.

superkronick92
Originally posted by dvampire
Superman whould beat any DBZ character one on one with ease, but all togather, that to hard to imagine.

Anyways, this shouldn't be here, it's going to be removed.

but........speedblitz sad

superkronick92
Originally posted by Superman_045
When has a DBZ character ever been shown to have the physicality of Superman & the strength? NEVER.

thank you

superkronick92
Originally posted by Blair Wind
when they could do blasts destroyed planets What the f**k? they have so crazy feats.... [/QUOTE

is it just me or is it(for dbz/gt) easier to blow up planets than MOVE them........the most goku can do is move a mountain

MrHeavySilence
That's not probable. Goku can TELEPORT. What's to stop him from teleporting somewhere to pick up a green rock, teleporting back and killing Superman with a punch that could shatter the Earth? Goku can blow up planets with a single kamehameha. Superman's great but he couldn't win. Even Vageta, Gohan, or somebody like Piccolo would be trouble for Superman.

dvampire
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
That's not probable. Goku can TELEPORT. What's to stop him from teleporting somewhere to pick up a green rock, teleporting back and killing Superman with a punch that could shatter the Earth? Goku can blow up planets with a single kamehameha. Superman's great but he couldn't win. Even Vageta, Gohan, or somebody like Piccolo would be trouble for Superman.

First Goku doesn't know about Krytonite, and that whould also mean he has to use outside help inoder to stand a chance. smile And Goku even at his highest, isn't physically stong enough to take on Supes. And if Goku blows up the planet, he dies because he can't survive in space, Supes can. And a Kamehameha wave whould lttle damage to Supes (who's taken Supernovas and blackholes).

roughrider
Originally posted by superkronick92
SPEEDBLITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!blowupgiljotiini!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Marvel has matched him 1-on-1. wink

Kal875
Originally posted by jacobo0o
wat abouat magic? oops I forgot about that one, sorry, my bad

Ritoshi
Majin Buu is made from magic so he is a magical creature shifty

Gregory
When I rule the world, starting Superman vs. DBZ threads will be a hanging offense. Seriously, I want to know the thought process behind this. "By George!" I immagine superkronick92 saying, "the ten threads we already have on this exact subject just aren't enough! I must do something to rectify this terrible shortage!"

superkronick92
Originally posted by Gregory
When I rule the world, starting Superman vs. DBZ threads will be a hanging offense. Seriously, I want to know the thought process behind this. "By George!" I immagine superkronick92 saying, "the ten threads we already have on this exact subject just aren't enough! I must do something to rectify this terrible shortage!"

i must start more mwahahaha laughing

Ritoshi
How About SSJ3 Goku Vs Wonder Woman ?

Ritoshi
I know no one gives a shit eek! but SSJ3 goku VS another energy guy the Green Lantern eek! not Ion eek!

Superman_045
Basically every superpowered being in DC & Marvel can beat every DBZ character except for a few of them.

Cosmic Cube
:fires a kamehameha at Superman 045:

Superman_045
: dodges and shoots out beams of heat vision at Cosmic Cube:

GODOFALL1
Whats up with you guys? I mean you can't be that stupid. Right? I mean seriously, you guys aren't that dumb? Are you????? Im learning that the majority of the people in this forum are either misinformed, on Superman's Johonson, or have got to be the dumbest people I've ever seen. Superman would beat all the dbz, dbgt at the same time. Guys, he'd get destroyed by Goku.................easliy.........like.....really.........seriously. LMAO And then to say that most of the superhero's in dc and marvel would beat every dBz warrior except a few????????????? WTF!!!!!! Do you even watch DBZ? YOu must just be trying to get a rise out of DBZ fans, b/c that is about the stupidest thing I've heard..........ehhhhh.....EVER! lol
Majin Buu would turn Spiderman, Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer and all those other *** "superheros" into chocolate and absorb them and then maybe get a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit stronger.......since he is WAY beyond any of them. You guys are funny though. Wow! You guys are LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GODOFALL1
Yeah, Spiderman he would definitely take out Piccolo. LOLOLOLOLOL
Oh, the Hulk? oh yeah, he'd destroy Vegeta like it was nothing. LMAO!
Superman, oh yeah, he'd definitely take out Majin Buu. Please!!!!!!!!
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Morons........

GODOFALL1
Now on a more realistic tone, Goku could probably beat 80% of the DC characters and Marvel at the same time. But come on, he is Goku! He doesn't have weaknesses. No green rocks, no silly yellow suns, no red suns. He is what he is. Superman is so confusing anyway. He gets hurt by kryptonite, no wait he doesn't anymore. He needs the yellow sun, no WAIT!!!! Now he doesn't. Post crisis, pre crisis, Prime, Allstar Superman, how many names does this guy have? What an abused overly written character.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Black Adam
Long ass paragraph by GODOFALL1 in

OMG It's already here eek!

Sparkz
Why do people always say "Goku's greatest strength feat is moving a mountain" first off that was filler so it dosen't even count, and its pretty feesable that Goku can hurt Superman at Super Saiyan 3. When he was training with 40 tons as a Super Sayain he said it was just too easy or something like that meaning as a Super Saiyan he is at least class 85 and the next levels of super saiyan multiplies his power by 50 so he is defeinatly strong enough to take on Superman, why can't people think about these things logicly? I'm noty saying Goku would win every time but look at the numbers.

Oh and in this case Superman would loose, I mean Vegito would be there and he would turn Superman into dust he is unbelivably powerful.

Superman_045
Superman is stronger than every DBZ/GT character & SSJ3 Goku would not be able to hurt Superman. The most Goku can lift while he's at his maximum strength would be 200-300 tons & that's not much at all. DBZ characters are very physically weak. Vegito wouldn't even be able to handle Superman.

GODOFALL1
Superman 045, whats up buddy? I can understand that you're really into Superman. But just think. Do you really watch DBZ? I mean you can't possibly. I dont think you realize just how amazing these warriors are. Here is what would happen if just Goku fought Superman:

Goku fights Superman(the one that is not harmed by kryptonite)
First of all he wouldn't even power up. He would just fight regular and then say, "Wow! This guys pretty strong!" Then he'd power up to SuperSaiyan. Then Superman would have a tough time. Then after a little bit, Goku would go ssj3, and then use instant transmission to appear right in front of Superman and fire a Kamehameha right into his chest, burning a hole through his chest, out his back and through his red cape. And if for some CRAZY reason Superman is still standing, then Goku would go SSJ4, and that really would be the end of the Man of Steel.

Goku fights Superman(the one who is vulnerable to kryptonite)
Bulma through research learns that Supermans weakness is kryptonite. Using her intelligence she is able to lock onto a hunk of kryptonite in space with a satellite and transports it to earth. Goku takes the kryptonite, powers up immmediatly to SSJ4, and then instant transmits right in front of Superman, and while holding the kryptonite in his hands, fires a kamehameha at supermans chest, blowing a hole through his chest, out his back, and through his red cape. End of Superman.

Trust me, this is exactly what would happen Superman 045. You know what, lets have some fun.

Superman vs All DBZ/DBGt
Well, Majin Buu, Baby, Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Gotenks, Piccolo, All Androids, Cell, Jenemba, and Brolly would surround Superman fire energy blasts at the same time and Superman would be vaporized. End of Superman. You need to realize something. DBZ/DBGT, its a different level man, way beyond anything Marvel or DC has ever done. Go Gennedy!!!!!!!!!

Draco69
erm

You DO realize this is a joke thread? Noone's being serious here. Except you...

Superman_045
Who? I'm not serious, I don't even care.

GODOFALL1
Yeah, you're right. You guys are jokes.

Galvaclaw
It's an interteresting debate DBZ versus Comics. Dragonball fans tend to have an inflated view of the characters due to the rampant use of hyperbole within the show. Looking at the manga objectively there is no proof within that they are the universe beaters that their fans belive them to be. They are also usually armed with only a vague knowlege of the character they are arguing against.

I never got got the whole range attack power is proportional to strength idea. No one assumes that Cyclops has super strength. DBZ characters have powerful energy attacks, there is no evidence that they have physical abilities in the same range.

SupezM'
Superman has way more endurance then Goku, I mean look at every challenging fight Goku has had. Always runs out of juice and gets his butt handed to him, without those beans he uses he would be toast.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Kal875
Guys, Hes called SUPERMAN for a reason. Thats why he is the way he is, he has every kind of power you need to beat anybody.

Now notice what I'm about to say, and think how deep it is.....His only weakness is Kryptonite!
but if Kryptonite start's walkin around and attacking Superman, he's in trouble but besides that he has nothing to worry about cool

Ahem.

Guess who won?

BlaxicanTroller
This is ludacris...lol eek!

Supes si good, but he can't beat all of em. It's funny wtaching you guys get off on it though Happy Dance

The Unknown
Originally posted by GODOFALL1
Goku fights Superman(the one that is not harmed by kryptonite)
First of all he wouldn't even power up. He would just fight regular and then say, "Wow! This guys pretty strong!" Then he'd power up to SuperSaiyan. Then Superman would have a tough time. Then after a little bit, Goku would go ssj3, and then use instant transmission to appear right in front of Superman and fire a Kamehameha right into his chest, burning a hole through his chest, out his back and through his red cape. And if for some CRAZY reason Superman is still standing, then Goku would go SSJ4, and that really would be the end of the Man of Steel.

How exactly is he going to land a kamehameha on someone who can move at or exceed the speed of light? At his max, Superman could easily circle the globe and shove Goku from behind into his own blast in less than a second.

Originally posted by GODOFALL1
Goku fights Superman(the one who is vulnerable to kryptonite)
Bulma through research learns that Supermans weakness is kryptonite. Using her intelligence she is able to lock onto a hunk of kryptonite in space with a satellite and transports it to earth. Goku takes the kryptonite, powers up immmediatly to SSJ4, and then instant transmits right in front of Superman, and while holding the kryptonite in his hands, fires a kamehameha at supermans chest, blowing a hole through his chest, out his back, and through his red cape. End of Superman.

That's using outside help. And beside, like I said before, Superman can be on the other side of the planet before Goku reintegrates from his Instant Transmission. Also, doesn't Goku need his tail to reach SS4? Couldn't Superman just rip his tail off?

Rockinluc
Are you guys serious? Holy shit...

Ok, I will start off with this. I am a huge fan of both Superman and Dragonball Z.

Now, after stating that let me say something. WHO GIVES A SHIT?! Seriously...two differnt worlds, two different "power levels" and are you serious. Some of you actually have numbered power levels for Goku? Quick...look outside...it's the ****ing sun. Go out there and get a tan. Maybe walk a little...lose some weight and put down the twinkies. My head hurts just from reading what some of you morons wrote.

GODOFALL1
i give a shit b/c i know you guys are nuts!!!!!! Superman would circle around the earth before Goku knew what happened?? WTF! are you serious? Goku is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY faster than Superman. He can instant transmission from here to Pluto in less than a second. Superman can't do that. And Superman does not have the endurance Goku does. When superman gets his butt kicked, hes done! Just like with Doomsday. When Goku gets his butt kicked, he gets even stronger!!! Thats when he goes into another level. Sinsu beans? He NEVER takes those when hes fighting, only in training or he'll give them to others. Superman can't even fight, Yeah, he can punch. Big deal! He's no master of fighting. As far as outside help? YOu know the whole kryptonite thing? Well, I guess Superman shouldn't have weaknesses, eh? You are not the best nor the ultimate with weaknesses. Goku has no weaknesses, no green rocks, no yellow suns, no red suns. So get over it!!!! And this whole thing about Goku moving a mountain as his best strength feat? What? He didn't move the mountain. He shattered it into a billion pieces first of all. Second, he had 40 tons strapped to his body and went into ssj1 and was moving at lightning speed training. And when hes ssj4, its like 500 times stronger! And you're gonna tell me dbz characters are physically weak? Hell, Vegeta in the beginning of the series blew up and destroyed a planet? Can Superman destroy a planet? I dont think so. Sure, Im a dbz fanboy! But atleast im being logical. You guys are just lost!

Galvaclaw
That's because it is instant. When we say faster we mean if they were to have a race where they fly Superman would win. Also I imagine Superman flying to Oa in Infinite crisis #7 trumps that.

Right because Goku has never been killed...

He's been trained by Batman, Mongul and Wonder woman. Superman has shown advanced combat abilities numerous times. For example he took a possessed batman down without hurting him by targeting his pressure points.

Neither does Spiderman but no one is going to argue that is is stronger than Superman.

It's a bit generous calling a hill a few times buu's height a mountain.

5000 x 40 = 200,000 tons. Against someone who can lift trillions of tons? Right, Goku's got this in the bag.

Superman likely could destroy a planet with his bare hands. He certainly believes he can and so do the elemental spirits of the Earth. If he can shatter a moon in one go, a dozen such blows should do the job. He could also likely use his heat vision as he's spread it out to planetary width before.

Physically weak means they do not have the raw strength of the high tier in comics. It has nothing to do with high firepower.

this is sad ohh so sad any way wasnt the character goku based on superman

Sparkz
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
That's because it is instant. When we say faster we mean if they were to have a race where they fly Superman would win. Also I imagine Superman flying to Oa in Infinite crisis #7 trumps that.

Right because Goku has never been killed...

He's been trained by Batman, Mongul and Wonder woman. Superman has shown advanced combat abilities numerous times. For example he took a possessed batman down without hurting him by targeting his pressure points.

Neither does Spiderman but no one is going to argue that is is stronger than Superman.

It's a bit generous calling a hill a few times buu's height a mountain.

5000 x 40 = 200,000 tons. Against someone who can lift trillions of tons? Right, Goku's got this in the bag.

Superman likely could destroy a planet with his bare hands. He certainly believes he can and so do the elemental spirits of the Earth. If he can shatter a moon in one go, a dozen such blows should do the job. He could also likely use his heat vision as he's spread it out to planetary width before.

Physically weak means they do not have the raw strength of the high tier in comics. It has nothing to do with high firepower.

Yous should notice that the only times Goku has died he has sacraficed himself.

The Unknown
Originally posted by Sparkz
Yous should notice that the only times Goku has died he has sacraficed himself.

If Goku hadn't sacrificed himself against Radditz, Radditz would have killed him anyway. As for with Cell, even though Goku sacrificed himself, he was still killed by Cell's blast.

SuperChangeling
Superman was born with his powers, goku gained his powers through self acheivment. He killed millions of arch enemies more than capable of destroying a sun, Freiza 4TH FORM, Mecha freiza, cooler 5th form, cell, cell second form, cell finnal form, perfect cell, super perfect cell. By the end of the cell saga goku could have beat'n Pre-crisis superman and movie superman combined! Self achivement yall.

**** he was born with a powerlevel of 2, and through self acheivment he beacame a power level of 2,000,000,000 by the end of GT.

HE INCREACES! Superman doesnt. He was the strongest when he was the strongest in the begining, he got weaker!

Only Super-man merged with kismet could beat goku ssj4.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by .....
this is sad ohh so sad any way wasnt the character goku based on superman

Your an ?*?*?* Goku was based on the monkey king! Journey to the West (c.1500), although the original legend may date back to c 600 A.D.

The monkey king was an immortal beyond comprehention, but he did not match goku and his legend! ?*?*?*

SuperChangeling
"He's been trained by Batman, Mongul and Wonder woman. Superman has shown advanced combat abilities numerous times. For example he took a possessed batman down without hurting him by targeting his pressure points."

And thats mastery of martail arts? Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa, Thats not even goku's level when he was a boy.

"
That's because it is instant. When we say faster we mean if they were to have a race where they fly Superman would win. Also I imagine Superman flying to Oa in Infinite crisis #7 trumps that."

So in a fight goku could just transport around superman, and he couldnt even catch goku.

dvampire
Superman beats Goku in every way, this goes for every other DBZ character too.

stunna1773

uh no krillin could definitly kill him with a distructo disc

SuperChangeling
"How exactly is he going to land a kamehameha on someone who can move at or exceed the speed of light? At his max, Superman could easily circle the globe and shove Goku from behind into his own blast in less than a second."

Chibi Goku ssj2 has done this advanced technique in the super 17 saga, he did instant transmition around super android 17, he did it about 20 times while chargeing his kamahhamaehha! He would keep using instant transmition until he got a hit on superman, not only that but he can do more than one kamahhamaha in 10 seconds by GT is over.

"like I said before, Superman can be on the other side of the planet before Goku reintegrates from his Instant Transmission. Also, doesn't Goku need his tail to reach SS4? Couldn't Superman just rip his tail off?"

Goku doesnt get dired that easily, he could keep using instant transmition!

stunna1773
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
"How exactly is he going to land a kamehameha on someone who can move at or exceed the speed of light? At his max, Superman could easily circle the globe and shove Goku from behind into his own blast in less than a second."

Chibi Goku ssj2 has done this advanced technique in the super 17 saga, he did instant transmition around super android 17, he did it about 20 times while chargeing his kamahhamaehha! He would keep using instant transmition until he got a hit on superman, not only that but he can do more than one kamahhamaha in 10 seconds by GT is over.

"like I said before, Superman can be on the other side of the planet before Goku reintegrates from his Instant Transmission. Also, doesn't Goku need his tail to reach SS4? Couldn't Superman just rip his tail off?"

yea but if he loses his tail bulma could just use the radiation beam that she used on vegeta so he can make is to ssj4

SuperChangeling

Do you like gundom? If so, there is a dvd that wasnt made by atari, but it was still cannon, the gohan goku trunks vegeta fusion killed every gundom, every one from yuske, and every other anime charecter there is.

Anyway, does superman beat goku in martial arts, does superman beat goku in energy, does superman beat goku in ki, does superman beat goku in ki blasts?

NO, superman doesnt even have those powers.

stunna1773
and plus can superman read energy levels

The Unknown

Instant Transmission is teleportation, not speed. Superman just needs to be moving in hypertime.

The Unknown
Originally posted by stunna1773
yea but if he loses his tail bulma could just use the radiation beam that she used on vegeta so he can make is to ssj4

Meaning Goku would need help to beat Superman.

The Unknown
uh no krillin could definitly kill him with a distructo disc

1. There's no way Krillin could land a hit on Superman with that.
2. It would most likely shatter against his body, as did with Cell.

The Unknown
Do you like gundom? If so, there is a dvd that wasnt made by atari, but it was still cannon, the gohan goku trunks vegeta fusion killed every gundom, every one from yuske, and every other anime charecter there is.

Anyway, does superman beat goku in martial arts, does superman beat goku in energy, does superman beat goku in ki, does superman beat goku in ki blasts?

NO, superman doesnt even have those powers.

That doesn't matter. Trunks learned the hard way against Cell that you can't beat someone that you can't hit.

The Unknown

What exactly does that have anything to do with the battle?

The Unknown
So in a fight goku could just transport around superman, and he couldnt even catch goku.

No, all Superman would have to do is move in hypertime, meaning Goku would appear to be frozen in time.

pylgrym
It's a Neverending Battle but it's a good one.
War's not over, youngsters....
'

Avalonofthewind

Superman can read DNA, molecular composition, Souls...etc.

Maddox
Superman would probably hand Hercule his ass but hmmm, not any saiyan thats for sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Unknown
Originally posted by Maddox
Superman would probably hand Hercule his ass but hmmm, not any saiyan thats for sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yet you offer no evidence to back up your claim...

stunna1773
wow this is pointless everyone always says the same thing every time

Sparkz

Loosing his tail wouldnt stop him from becoming a super saiyan 4, you only need a tail to become a great ape then a golden great ape, then you can become a super saiyan 4, after that you can always become one. The only reason Vegeta couldnt become one because he had no means of becoming a great ape, and at the end of the fight with omega he couldnt become a super saiyan 4 again because his power level was too depleted, so ripping goku's tail off wouldn't do much at all, unless he wanted to become a great ape, which would be stupid becaue a super saiyan 4 is like a controlled version of great ape.

Sparkz
Originally posted by The Unknown
1. There's no way Krillin could land a hit on Superman with that.
2. It would most likely shatter against his body, as did with Cell.

We don't realy no if a destructo disc would shatter against cell because that only happend in the Anime so it was filler, but it wouldnt matter anyway cause krillin still couldn't hit him.

Sparkz
It's pointless trying to say who is faster between them, because there is no evidence on how fast Goku actualy is, you can only assume he is as fast as the speed of light, or faster but it has never been stated how fast he is in those terms.

And besides this fight can never be determained because there is to little info on Goku's raw strength and speed to match him against Superman, you can only realy match him against other DBZ characters because its obviouse who is stronger than who.

Jimmy Buggs
Gogeta could beat superman. Dont they get stronger every time they are beaten. Supes might win once or twice. He wouldnt kill them so one day they will just be stronger then him an win

Sparkz
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
Gogeta could beat superman. Dont they get stronger every time they are beaten. Supes might win once or twice. He wouldnt kill them so one day they will just be stronger then him an win

Saiyans get stronger after they recover from a near death experience.

SuperChangeling
Goku is faster than superman, he did fly to a planet 70 lightyears away in a sec, and goku has the ability to use ki-blasts. Goku wins. How is superman going to recover from a Ki-Blast, the only person whocan beat goku is hulk

http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulk89ae.png

GODOFALL1
Goku would power up and blow a hole right throuh Supermans chest, out his back, and through is cape! You guys keep saying Instant Transmission isn't speed! You're right! Its WAAAAAYYYY beyond speed. and if you really think superman could fly around the earth before Goku could transmit there............you're an IDIOT! smile

GODOFALL1
omg! vegitto or Majin Buu would whip the floor with Supes!

The Unknown
Goku is faster than superman, he did fly to a planet 70 lightyears away in a sec, and goku has the ability to use ki-blasts. Goku wins. How is superman going to recover from a Ki-Blast, the only person whocan beat goku is hulk

http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulk89ae.png

He didn't "fly," he "teleported." That's a big difference.

As for the ki blasts:
1. Only a super-powered one would do any harm to Superman.
2. Goku would never be able to land a blast on Superman.

jinzin
first off this thread is retarded..

second off no.. superman can't....

third off goku BY HIMSELF would more than likely hand superman his ass....

the end.

dvampire
Superman wins, pretty easily too. Anyone who still thinks Goku or any other DBZ character can beat him is just wishful thinking.

Skeets
Superman wins, pretty easily too. Anyone who still thinks Goku or any other DBZ character can beat him is just wishful thinking.
Think about this karate Kid beats on daxamites who are pretty much equal to kryptonians.Why wouldn't Goku's fighting skill give him an edge against Supes?

Before the childish name calling begins i did not say goku wins...roll eyes (sarcastic)

stunna1773
cant anyone come up with new reasons why superman or goku are better i always here the same stuff

dvampire
Originally posted by Skeets
Think about this karate Kid beats on daxamites who are pretty much equal to kryptonians.Why wouldn't Goku's fighting skill give him an edge against Supes?

Before the childish name calling begins i did not say goku wins...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Karate Kid is the best MAs in the universe, he has hidden styles not even know by others.

Goku's fighting skills won't give him the edge because Supes also knows MAs and has been fighting pretty much all his life aswell (he's no slouch when it comes to combat).

oh, and I don't care who you think would win, but I still think Supes would win IMO. smile

dvampire
cant anyone come up with new reasons why superman or goku are better i always here the same stuff

My reasons for why I think Supes wins, came from reading Supes books and looking at this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t371890.html

stunna1773
My reasons for why I think Supes wins, came from reading Supes books and looking at this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t371890.html

Thank you for your sources, this will be alot more help to see who is the victor of this great debate. Now I need some sources for why Goku would be better than Superman.

Skeets
Karate Kid is the best MAs in the universe, he has hidden styles not even know by others.

Goku's fighting skills won't give him the edge because Supes also knows MAs and has been fighting pretty much all his life aswell (he's no slouch when it comes to combat).

oh, and I don't care who you think would win, but I still think Supes would win IMO. smile
Last I checked Goku was the best fighter in the whole dBZ universe and has better overall stats then kK.I don't see why Goku couldn't do to Supes what kK's done to superboy and MON-El.
Supes is a good fighter but hardly comparable to Goku or any real Martial artist.

jasofisc
their is no possible why to convince superman fanboys that superman can be beat in any cercumstance what so ever. dispite these people blowing up worlds and moving faster then light even when they were not all that powerfull. don't worry though superman fanboy will use all the low points of DBGT and all the high PIS feats of superman so don't bother everyone else it can't be done. no way no how.

stunna1773
Oozaru
This form was a powerful but uncontrollable state common to all Saiyans where the user transforms into a large, ape-like creature, commonly referred to as a were-ape. As a child, Goku was able to use this form, growing to a size that rivalled small buildings. His eyes turned red and his body became coated in a thick, brown fur. In this form, Goku became an incredible force to be reckoned with but has no control over his actions at all, his mind overcome with a primal rage. This form was never used again by Goku after Dragonball due to his tail being removed.

Super Saiyan
Goku was the first Saiyan in the series to achieve this transformation during his fight with Frieza. After Frieza murdered Kuririn, seriously hurt Piccolo, and with his son Gohan in the path of danger, Goku was overcome with rage and the motivation to stop Frieza once and for all, transforming into the Super Saiyan state. This form granted him a large increase in speed, strength and energy.

In this transformation, his hair changes from black to blonde and stands on its ends. When surrounded by an aura it appears to have a more golden look. His eyes change from black to a blue-green as well and he gains more muscle in this form.

Ascended Super Saiyan
Goku achieved this form after training in the Room of Spirit and Time upon Kami's Tower by continuously increasing his power, forcing his body to grow to contain the energy. Though it granted him a huge power increase, he decided against ever using it in battle, instead preferring to perfect his Super Saiyan 1 transformation.

Goku's hair appears to slightly sharpen in this form, but the most significant change in this form is his increase in muscle mass.

Ultra Super Saiyan
Goku achieved this form inside the Room of Spirit and Time while training with Son Gohan. Further increasing his energy, he still appeared to be a Super Saiyan but his muscle mass was greatly over-developed. He decided against using such a form, because such a power increase with an offset of a decrease in speed would have indicated that it would be impossible to defeat Perfect Cell. Therefore, Goku decided to use a different route in achieving the power he needed to combat Perfect Cell.

Super Saiyan, Full-Power
Goku learned to perfect the Super Saiyan form with Gohan, so that he could remain in Super Saiyan form indefinitely, and without consuming energy, or straining himself. He could also focus more power into his body and attacks in this state, without burning himself out, because he had adjusted to the rigours of the Super Saiyan form.

Super Saiyan 2
Goku first revealed this ability during his battle against Majin Vegeta in the Buu Saga. Though it is never seen where Goku learns this form, it can be assumed he unlocked this transformation while in the afterlife. The form granted Goku further enhancements in speed and strength, though physically he changed very little from the Super Saiyan 1 form.

In the Super Saiyan 2 form, his hair is much more defined to create more individual spikes. Strands become sharper in appearance and three strands of hair instead of five now cover his face. When utilising power in this form, Goku's body would become surrounded in a golden aura of energy and sparks of electricity would randomly spark across his body.

Super Saiyan 3
This was the final transformation Goku achieved by the end of DBZ and Goku was the only character to ever use the form without having fused with another character first. He displayed this form first during the Buu Saga against Majin Buu and admits that he achieved it while training in the afterlife. The form was the strongest transformation available in the DBZ universe but consumed large amounts of Gokus energy, reducing his time on the Earth substantially. Again, the form augmented Goku's current strength, speed and energy levels but to a higher degree than those provided by Super Saiyan 1 or Super Saiyan 2.

In this state, his hair strands are clearly defined and his hair increases in length, growing down to his waist, his eyebrows disappear, and his face is more lean, giving him a more serious look. Goku's irises turn green but his pupils remain black.

Golden Oozaru
Goku achieved this transformation in DBGT after being transformed into a much younger version of himself and having his Saiyan tail restored to his body. This state allowed him to transform into a rampaging, mindless, Super Sayain Oozaru with golden fur instead of brown/black. This body allows him to contain greater levels of power than ever before. The raw, animal rage combined with the increase in raw strength made him a terrible force of destruction. When his granddaughter Pan managed to calm the raging Goku, the Oozaru power was condensed and focused allowing him to transform into the Super Saiyan 4 state.

Super Saiyan 4
Goku achieved this state during his battle with Bebi Vegeta in DBGT. After being calmed down in the Golden Oozaru state, his mind was allowed to focus, and he was able to control his power and transform into a Super Saiyan 4, shrinking from the Oozaru form down to his regular humanoid dimensions; but he looked a great deal more different than any previous transformation before. For Goku, this form gives him black hair which extend down a little of his back and hang over his shoulder close to his neck, gold eyes and scarlet/cerise colored fur which covers his entire body except for hands, face, chest and assumedly feet. This appearance is unique to him for this transformation.

dvampire
Last I checked Goku was the best fighter in the whole dBZ universe and has better overall stats then kK.I don't see why Goku couldn't do to Supes what kK's done to superboy and MON-El.
Supes is a good fighter but hardly comparable to Goku or any real Martial artist.

Yet Goku struggles to beat people who have no MAs trainning at all. Vegeta and Buu both have no MAs trainning, but they was able to fight on par with Goku. And Goku isn't the best MAs in his universe. Supes is knows MAs, has 1,000 of years of battle experince and is consistently fighting everyday. smile

dvampire
Originally posted by jasofisc
their is no possible why to convince superman fanboys that superman can be beat in any cercumstance what so ever. dispite these people blowing up worlds and moving faster then light even when they were not all that powerfull. don't worry though superman fanboy will use all the low points of DBGT and all the high PIS feats of superman so don't bother everyone else it can't be done. no way no how.

Or it could be that DBZ/GT fanboys just can't stand that Superman can beat them. Just beacuse Supes feats far exceeds Goku's doesn't make them PIS. smile

dvampire
Oozaru
This form was a powerful but uncontrollable state common to all Saiyans where the user transforms into a large, ape-like creature, commonly referred to as a were-ape. As a child, Goku was able to use this form, growing to a size that rivalled small buildings. His eyes turned red and his body became coated in a thick, brown fur. In this form, Goku became an incredible force to be reckoned with but has no control over his actions at all, his mind overcome with a primal rage. This form was never used again by Goku after Dragonball due to his tail being removed.

Super Saiyan
Goku was the first Saiyan in the series to achieve this transformation during his fight with Frieza. After Frieza murdered Kuririn, seriously hurt Piccolo, and with his son Gohan in the path of danger, Goku was overcome with rage and the motivation to stop Frieza once and for all, transforming into the Super Saiyan state. This form granted him a large increase in speed, strength and energy.

In this transformation, his hair changes from black to blonde and stands on its ends. When surrounded by an aura it appears to have a more golden look. His eyes change from black to a blue-green as well and he gains more muscle in this form.

Ascended Super Saiyan
Goku achieved this form after training in the Room of Spirit and Time upon Kami's Tower by continuously increasing his power, forcing his body to grow to contain the energy. Though it granted him a huge power increase, he decided against ever using it in battle, instead preferring to perfect his Super Saiyan 1 transformation.

Goku's hair appears to slightly sharpen in this form, but the most significant change in this form is his increase in muscle mass.

Ultra Super Saiyan
Goku achieved this form inside the Room of Spirit and Time while training with Son Gohan. Further increasing his energy, he still appeared to be a Super Saiyan but his muscle mass was greatly over-developed. He decided against using such a form, because such a power increase with an offset of a decrease in speed would have indicated that it would be impossible to defeat Perfect Cell. Therefore, Goku decided to use a different route in achieving the power he needed to combat Perfect Cell.

Super Saiyan, Full-Power
Goku learned to perfect the Super Saiyan form with Gohan, so that he could remain in Super Saiyan form indefinitely, and without consuming energy, or straining himself. He could also focus more power into his body and attacks in this state, without burning himself out, because he had adjusted to the rigours of the Super Saiyan form.

Super Saiyan 2
Goku first revealed this ability during his battle against Majin Vegeta in the Buu Saga. Though it is never seen where Goku learns this form, it can be assumed he unlocked this transformation while in the afterlife. The form granted Goku further enhancements in speed and strength, though physically he changed very little from the Super Saiyan 1 form.

In the Super Saiyan 2 form, his hair is much more defined to create more individual spikes. Strands become sharper in appearance and three strands of hair instead of five now cover his face. When utilising power in this form, Goku's body would become surrounded in a golden aura of energy and sparks of electricity would randomly spark across his body.

Super Saiyan 3
This was the final transformation Goku achieved by the end of DBZ and Goku was the only character to ever use the form without having fused with another character first. He displayed this form first during the Buu Saga against Majin Buu and admits that he achieved it while training in the afterlife. The form was the strongest transformation available in the DBZ universe but consumed large amounts of Gokus energy, reducing his time on the Earth substantially. Again, the form augmented Goku's current strength, speed and energy levels but to a higher degree than those provided by Super Saiyan 1 or Super Saiyan 2.

In this state, his hair strands are clearly defined and his hair increases in length, growing down to his waist, his eyebrows disappear, and his face is more lean, giving him a more serious look. Goku's irises turn green but his pupils remain black.

Golden Oozaru
Goku achieved this transformation in DBGT after being transformed into a much younger version of himself and having his Saiyan tail restored to his body. This state allowed him to transform into a rampaging, mindless, Super Sayain Oozaru with golden fur instead of brown/black. This body allows him to contain greater levels of power than ever before. The raw, animal rage combined with the increase in raw strength made him a terrible force of destruction. When his granddaughter Pan managed to calm the raging Goku, the Oozaru power was condensed and focused allowing him to transform into the Super Saiyan 4 state.

Super Saiyan 4
Goku achieved this state during his battle with Bebi Vegeta in DBGT. After being calmed down in the Golden Oozaru state, his mind was allowed to focus, and he was able to control his power and transform into a Super Saiyan 4, shrinking from the Oozaru form down to his regular humanoid dimensions; but he looked a great deal more different than any previous transformation before. For Goku, this form gives him black hair which extend down a little of his back and hang over his shoulder close to his neck, gold eyes and scarlet/cerise colored fur which covers his entire body except for hands, face, chest and assumedly feet. This appearance is unique to him for this transformation.

I think most of everybody here (including my self) knows everything there is to know about DB to GT, this post wasn't need, unless you have feats that are on par with Supes.

stunna1773

Skeets
Yet Goku struggles to beat people who have no MAs trainning at all. Vegeta and Buu both have no MAs trainning, but they was able to fight on par with Goku. And Goku isn't the best MAs in his universe. Supes is knows MAs, has 1,000 of years of battle experince and is consistently fighting everyday. smile
Vegata and buu don't have martial arts training...laughing out loud Goku's not the best Martial artist in his universeWhat the f**k?you're really downplaying the DBZ characters.buu also has 1000's of years fighting,fighting everyday sounds like Goku not superman.....

Last i checked KK doesn't have much experience since he's only a teen,experience doesn't always make the better fighter.

The Unknown

stunna1773
I am just posting the abilities, techniques, and forms Goku knows. So far the way things are going Superman is taking this due to the information and pictures of Superman in action thanks to Dvampire.

jasofisc
dude you don't consider dbz or dbgt feats you already have your mind made up. dbz and dbgt charters can move faster then light and destroy planets a sun dipped superman using every ounce of strength can move pluto. DBGT charaters are overpowered to a great extent and for me it makes them less interesting. however superman fan boys that are convinced that superman can beat every DBGT character combined make superman seem just as stupid and that sucks just like the wolverine fanboys and the batman ones too.

jasofisc

The Unknown
dude you don't consider dbz or dbgt feats you already have your mind made up. dbz and dbgt charters can move faster then light and destroy planets a sun dipped superman using every ounce of strength can move pluto. DBGT charaters are overpowered to a great extent and for me it makes them less interesting. however superman fan boys that are convinced that superman can beat every DBGT character combined make superman seem just as stupid and that sucks just like the wolverine fanboys and the batman ones too.

1. DBZ/GT characters CANNOT move faster than the speed of light. If they could, they'd instantly win any fight (and no one would be able to witness any of their fights, which people have been shown to do on every occasion), and there would be no need for Goku's IT. Also, they'd be able to dodge each and every ki blast, which they can't.

2. 99% of the time that DBZ characters have been shown destroying a planet, they did it by detonating the planet's core, not by their ki power alone.

3. Uh, DBZ/GT aren't strong enough to move planets, while Superman CAN . Superman has hurled planets through space and contained a miniature black hole with his bare hands.

jasofisc
all are pis feats for supes he was sun dipped and able to life pluto and giving it his all. furthermore in the sayain saga they were moving so fast they were invisible everything after that should be at least faster then light. oh and try frezza destroying planet vegeta with a huge ball of energy the just engulfed the planet and didn't go to the core and that was his first stage. if you point is the dbz is ridiculse and goes aganst it's self them I agree however if youa re trying to pull that crap where you only use superman PIS feats and dbz characters low feat then I don't know how to reason with you. just because he did it doesn't mean you should have been able too. remember wolverine has beat hulk taken a nuke and been burned down to a skelleton and regenerated from that. all those things are PIS like normal post crisis un sun dipped supes hurling planets and smashing stars or what ever new thing writters decited to discrace him with.

The Unknown
all are pis feats for supes he was sun dipped and able to life pluto and giving it his all. furthermore in the sayain saga they were moving so fast they were invisible everything after that should be at least faster then light. oh and try frezza destroying planet vegeta with a huge ball of energy the just engulfed the planet and didn't go to the core and that was his first stage. if you point is the dbz is ridiculse and goes aganst it's self them I agree however if youa re trying to pull that crap where you only use superman PIS feats and dbz characters low feat then I don't know how to reason with you. just because he did it doesn't mean you should have been able too. remember wolverine has beat hulk taken a nuke and been burned down to a skelleton and regenerated from that. all those things are PIS like normal post crisis un sun dipped supes hurling planets and smashing stars or what ever new thing writters decited to discrace him with.

Can you please reword that? No offense, but I can't understand any of what you said.

jasofisc

The Unknown

stunna1773
The only time people in DBZ have been shown going beyond the speed of light is when they use the Instant Transmission. All other times, they are going extremely fast, but nowhere near the SoL.

If they were going at the SoL, then:
1. They wouldn't hear anything during fights, since they'd be moving faster than sound waves.
2. Everything around them would be frozen during fights.
3. Fights would be over in less than a second.
4. There would be no point in using the IT or any other mode of transportation.

Since it's Superman vs. Goku, it would be assumed that it's both of them at their greatest strengths, so Superman's amazing feats count.

In Dragon Ball Z fights are over in seconds even though the show makes them seem longer.

jinzin

said the wishful thinker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin

oh, and I don't care who you think would win, but I still think Supes would win IMO. smile but he IS NOTHING compared to batman in hand to hand.. hell he's even pretty much admitted this.. and batman IS NOTHING compared to DBZ fighters... sooooo.....

it's like saying that a character like captain america can stack up to DBZ fighters in fighting skill cause he knows all forms of combat and has been fighting his whole life.. it's nonsense is what it is...

jinzin
jawdrop

no training? ummmmm vegeta trained or fought every day of his life.. in fact in his younger years he did nothing BUT train to fight.... no training? confused where the hell did you get that from? fanboy land?

and buu yeah he didn't have a vast amount of training... too bad goku kicked the crippity crap out of him in the fight straight up.. buu just has outworldy powers that negated goku's skill.. those are two HORRIBLY WRONG examples to use to make THAT point.. you fail...

The Unknown
Originally posted by jinzin
said the wishful thinker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

said yet another wishful thinker.

stunna1773

At the end of Dragon Ball GT, Goku was claimed the greatest fighter in his universe.

The Unknown
In Dragon Ball Z fights are over in seconds even though the show makes them seem longer.

Uh, no they're not... This has been disproven on many occassions throughout the series. Also, ki blasts are shown to be slower than the speed of a bullet, so that right there disproves your theory.

The Unknown
At the end of Dragon Ball GT, Goku was claimed the greatest fighter in his universe.

1. GT is filler, and it was said earlier in this thread by a Goku fan that filler doesn't count. (although I don't mind using GT)
2. Your point being...?

Galvaclaw
I keep hearing about Goku's great skill. Can any one name even a single time Goku has beaten someone more powerful because he was more skilled? Or even some one of equal power?

jinzin
said yet another wishful thinker.

who you? yeah I've SEEN your arguments that IS some wishful thinking roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sparkz
I keep hearing about Goku's great skill. Can any one name even a single time Goku has beaten someone more powerful because he was more skilled? Or even some one of equal power?

Freeza, and to some extent Cell, after all he was even with him and Cell had reduced his power enough to be slightly stronger than Goku, he even managed to blow half of Cell's body away with the warp kamehameha and without the Kai oken Goku was even with Nappa and he was beating him untill Vegeta told him to stop. And he was beating Kid Buu aswell realy its just that Kid Buu couldnt be hurt or destroyed due to his regeneration. He was also pumeling Android 19, he was stronger but he was also suffering from a heart virus at the time. Oh wait you asked for a single time, my bad.

jinzin
Uh, no they're not... This has been disproven on many occassions throughout the series. Also, ki blasts are shown to be slower than the speed of a bullet, so that right there disproves your theory.

no it doesn't... What the f**k?

we are allowed to see things happen in "bullet time" basically for DBZ.. a clear cut example of this is Burta, he moves faster than the DBZ fighters can detect WITHOUT his power up.... later on we see him attacking goku far slower than his first speed feat implies he can travel.... is it because he's in fact slower than we're led to believe or is it for the SAKE OF ENTERTAINMENT??? erm

of course there are two sides to every coin... by your logic...
"superman flies slower than the speed of a bullet in his cartoon he obviously can't be faster than sound much less light"

jinzin

pretty much any time he takes on an opponent head on... he outskilled frieza, he outskilled piccolo, he outskilled gynu, he outskilled cell, he outskilled pikkon.. all these fighters he bested in hand to hand competition until the stakes got raised wih KI attacks.

Sparkz
pretty much any time he takes on an opponent head on... he outskilled frieza, he outskilled piccolo, he outskilled gynu, he outskilled cell, he outskilled pikkon.. all these fighters he bested in hand to hand competition until the stakes got raised wih KI attacks.

Agreed, except he didn't realy outskill Ginyu they fought on equal terms in all honesty. And are you saying Goku isn't skilled in using Ki attacks or am I misinterpreting what you said?

Skeets
I was watching the last 2 episodes of the cell Saga and Cell was so powerful that he was shaking other planets like the new namek.He even said that instead of just destroying the earth he'll just destroy the whole Solar System with his energy.....erm

And there's a few DBZ character's Supes isn't beating such as Super Buu Kid Buu or any of the Goku Vegeta Fushions..

Skeets
Agreed, except he didn't realy outskill Ginyu they fought on equal terms in all honesty. And are you saying Goku isn't skilled in using Ki attacks or am I misinterpreting what you said?
No he meant that Goku gets overpowered not Outskilled.goku's ki attacks are the best really.

Sparkz
I was watching the last 2 episodes of the cell Saga and Cell was so powerful that he was shaking other planets like the new namek.He even said that instead of just destroying the earth he'll just destroy the whole Solar System with his energy.....erm

And there's a few DBZ character's Supes isn't beating such as Super Buu Kid Buu or any of the Goku Vegeta Fushions..

Well the shaking of planets bit is filler, but he was shaking the Earth, and he said he had enough chi to blow away the entire solar system was cannon.

Sparkz
No he meant that Goku gets overpowered not Outskilled.goku's ki attacks are the best really.

Well not by all of them, he wasn't overpowerd by freeza (once he became a super saiyan) or Cell (As he was holding back a hell of alot but seeing as we are talking about on equal terms...).

And yeah they are the best Warp Kamehameha was the best move ever.

Skeets
Well the shaking of planets bit is filler, but he was shaking the Earth, and he said he had enough chi to blow away the entire solar system was cannon.
If your Following the manga word by word.....erm

Skeets
Well not by all of them, he wasn't overpowerd by freeza (once he became a super saiyan) or Cell (As he was holding back a hell of alot but seeing as we are talking about on equal terms...).

And yeah they are the best Warp Kamehameha was the best move ever.
dragon fist is great to and it's a quick and easy technique to pull off.

Sparkz
If your Following the manga word by word.....erm

Well you have to realy otherwise you could use things about Superman from TV shows aswell. And shaking a planet so far away from earth is a bit misleading wouldn't you say.

Sparkz
dragon fist is great to and it's a quick and easy technique to pull off.

True, like what he did to Omega Shenron after he regained his sight, that was awsome.

jinzin
1. DBZ/GT characters CANNOT move faster than the speed of light. If they could, they'd instantly win any fight (and no one would be able to witness any of their fights, which people have been shown to do on every occasion), and there would be no need for Goku's IT. Also, they'd be able to dodge each and every ki blast, which they can't.

yes.. yes they can... hell low level DBZers can move faster than light and react to light speed attacks.. how do I know?

simple.. piccolo blew up the moon in 2 seconds... light takes around 1.4 seconds to reach earth from the moon... 1.4... piccolo's special beam cannon was ALMOST as fast as light in the beginning of DBZ.. radditz is a warrior who EASILY sidestepped it....

now.. because goku PROVED that speed, power, and durability, were ALL relative to heightened power levels when he first began using KIOKEN, it can easily be guesstimated that IF radditz a warrior at a PL of 1200 could sidestep an attack that was moving half the speed of light than a warrior with a PL of circa 3000 could sidestep an attack that was lightspeed.. and a warrior with a PL of 6000 could sidestep an attack 2 times the speed of light and so on and so forth... well the power levels in dbz go up into the hundreds of millions.. they EASILY surpassed light speed attacks... Ki blasts get stronger more powerful and faster with the fighter so saying them not dodging every ki attack means they can't is a worthless argument because ki attacks are not limited to the speed of light.. they're limited to the speed of the fighter.

again.. your logic works against you.. listen.. supes and doomsday both fight at a ridiculously fast pace. booster gold as alluded that DD moves faster than flash and superman has stated that he has a hard time keeping up with DD.. YET tons of people watched them fight.. how could they if superman can fight as fast as you HOPE he can?
see how that logic is contradictory.. the fact is the fight watching thing is just a story telling device used to show that the world has a stake in the outcom of the fight... that the fight itself is important..

as for IT.. yeah akira already admitted this... he said he wrote himself into a neverending plot-hole by making DBZers so damned powerful.. but it was the story that was important to him not the plotholes...

2. 99% of the time that DBZ characters have been shown destroying a planet, they did it by detonating the planet's core, not by their ki power alone. rather strange statistic considering the fact that we've only seen a handful of planets blow up in DBZ where did you pull that from? your ass?...

lol.. piccolo BLEW UP THE MOON at a pl of 1200.. again.. power levels are all relative.. so a character of 2400 could blow up 2 moons etc etc... moons have no core so that theories out the window. it was purely piccolo's ki doing the damage.

when you get into the powerlevels towards the end of the frieza saga blowing up planets is a trifle... frieza did it with the tip of his index finger.. and he was at less than 1% of his power.. there was no hitting of the core involved.. he just blew the ****er up.

3. Uh, DBZ/GT aren't strong enough to move planets, while Superman CAN . Superman has hurled planets through space and contained a miniature black hole with his bare hands. superman has BARELY been able to pull pluto and he had green lantern's and wonderwoman's help... AND he was suped up... AND the black hole feat stopped being useable the instant that DC acknolwedged that black holes in the DCU don't operate the same as the one's we're familiar with.

that said.. who cares?

superman can't blow up the planet instantly.. DBZ characters can.. the end.

Skeets
True, like what he did to Omega Shenron after he regained his sight, that was awsome.
What he did in the movie was better though pure badass.

jinzin

misinterpreting.. I'm saying he keeps out-skilling villains in hand to hand combat which is when they have to resort to trying to blow the crap out of him.

jinzin
The only time people in DBZ have been shown going beyond the speed of light is when they use the Instant Transmission. All other times, they are going extremely fast, but nowhere near the SoL.

If they were going at the SoL, then:
1. They wouldn't hear anything during fights, since they'd be moving faster than sound waves.

doesn't stop superman...

again entertainment and storytelling vs. real world science.

2. Everything around them would be frozen during fights.
like it SHOULD be for superman? confused

3. Fights would be over in less than a second.
like they should be when superman fights?

4. There would be no point in using the IT or any other mode of transportation.
then why does clark kent take the bus? erm

Since it's Superman vs. Goku, it would be assumed that it's both of them at their greatest strengths, so Superman's amazing feats count. but dbz fighters don't?

roll eyes (sarcastic) yup your hypocracy is outstanding... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sparkz
What he did in the movie was better though pure badass.

Well I havent seen that movie yet so I can't judge, one day i'll get around to Downloading it or something.

misinterpreting.. I'm saying he keeps out-skilling villains in hand to hand combat which is when they have to resort to trying to blow the crap out of him.

Ah I see, but that rarley works either, heh.

Sparkz
yes.. yes they can... hell low level DBZers can move faster than light and react to light speed attacks.. how do I know?

simple.. piccolo blew up the moon in 2 seconds... light takes around 1.4 seconds to reach earth from the moon... 1.4... piccolo's special beam cannon was ALMOST as fast as light in the beginning of DBZ.. radditz is a warrior who EASILY sidestepped it....

now.. because goku PROVED that speed, power, and durability, were ALL relative to heightened power levels when he first began using KIOKEN, it can easily be guesstimated that IF radditz a warrior at a PL of 1200 could sidestep an attack that was moving half the speed of light than a warrior with a PL of circa 3000 could sidestep an attack that was lightspeed.. and a warrior with a PL of 6000 could sidestep an attack 2 times the speed of light and so on and so forth... well the power levels in dbz go up into the hundreds of millions.. they EASILY surpassed light speed attacks... Ki blasts get stronger more powerful and faster with the fighter so saying them not dodging every ki attack means they can't is a worthless argument because ki attacks are not limited to the speed of light.. they're limited to the speed of the fighter.

again.. your logic works against you.. listen.. supes and doomsday both fight at a ridiculously fast pace. booster gold as alluded that DD moves faster than flash and superman has stated that he has a hard time keeping up with DD.. YET tons of people watched them fight.. how could they if superman can fight as fast as you HOPE he can?
see how that logic is contradictory.. the fact is the fight watching thing is just a story telling device used to show that the world has a stake in the outcom of the fight... that the fight itself is important..

as for IT.. yeah akira already admitted this... he said he wrote himself into a neverending plot-hole by making DBZers so damned powerful.. but it was the story that was important to him not the plotholes...

rather strange statistic considering the fact that we've only seen a handful of planets blow up in DBZ where did you pull that from? your ass?...

lol.. piccolo BLEW UP THE MOON at a pl of 1200.. again.. power levels are all relative.. so a character of 2400 could blow up 2 moons etc etc... moons have no core so that theories out the window. it was purely piccolo's ki doing the damage.

when you get into the powerlevels towards the end of the frieza saga blowing up planets is a trifle... frieza did it with the tip of his index finger.. and he was at less than 1% of his power.. there was no hitting of the core involved.. he just blew the ****er up.

superman has BARELY been able to pull pluto and he had green lantern's and wonderwoman's help... AND he was suped up... AND the black hole feat stopped being useable the instant that DC acknolwedged that black holes in the DCU don't operate the same as the one's we're familiar with.

that said.. who cares?

superman can't blow up the planet instantly.. DBZ characters can.. the end.

All true, and how do we know Goku can't move planets? he has never actuly tried, and the only time a Chi blast is used to detonate the core of a planet is on namek where Freeza holds back to much power when blowing it up, other than that the planets were just engulfed.

Ritoshi
I leave for a day and Jinzin Owned all teh Superman Fanboys.

olympian
All true, and how do we know Goku can't move planets? he has never actuly tried, and the only time a Chi blast is used to detonate the core of a planet is on namek where Freeza holds back to much power when blowing it up, other than that the planets were just engulfed.

BDzers have actually the good furtune of not even needing to try.

They can just blast it to hell.

dvampire
So Superman wins basically. The DBZ support go by speculation and what they wish the DBZ characters can do, while Supes can and has done the feats.

1. DBZ characters aren't light speed, even Goku at the end wasn't close to that without IT. Supes has shown plenty of times being able to move faster then light, even his brain move at far faster speed then theirs.

2. DBZ characters never survived planet destroying blasts, every time Goku was faced with that, he either deflected it away or die from it (Cell). Supes has survived supernovas, wormholes, black holes, blasts from a GL rings (that are also capable of destroying planets), he's been hit by his own weaknesses like Kryptonite and redsunlight countless of times along with other types of energy blasts and was still fighting; all which are greater then the destruction of a planet. It doesn't take the destruction of the planet to really hurt a DBZ character either, they got badly hurt by physical attacks (not close to Supes in comparison) and moutain or nuking explosions; not planet destroying.

3. They can't breath in space, Supes can. So if the planet is destroyed, he'll still be alive, they won't (except for the androids and aliens).

4. None of them are physically on par with Supes. Supes can push planets (and destroy them with physical force) and even lift moutains even back in his bryne days, ssj2 Goku (at the end of the seires) struggled to push two hills apart and if we use ssj4, he struggled to push a building back in place.

5. Supes have far more stamina. Supes is able to fight for weeks, Goku at ssj3 could barely fight a few minutes. They have to build up allot of energy to fight, they have to be careful in using their energy blasts also, which takes away alot of stamina (they can't continously use energy blasts) Supes doesn't have to worry about that.

6. Supes attacks are fast and deadly towards them if he's bloodlusted. He can lobotimize them, just stand over them melting them with Heat Vision, he could use Ice Breath then use the previous methods, Supes could suck all the energy or air out of any of them (Superman's lungs are very strong, he was able to suck all types of energy and chemical gases, he even absorbed the Meggadon War head which can destroy half a galaxy) or use T-vo.

All that said, Supes can win the match easily if he goes all out.

Galvaclaw
No what it means is that Raditz can move slighly to the side in the time it takes Piccolo to charge and fire the beam. It does not mean he has light speed reflexes. Thats like saying Batman has super sonic reflexes because he can dodge a bullet.

And yet Cell was so very shocked when Goku charged up a Kamehameha with enough power to destroy the planet. Showing despite having a powerlevel millions of time higher than first form freeza his average attack wasn't planet destroying.

Also Freeza's blast is a core destroyer. It tunnels inthe core and blows it up. There isn't an instant explosion. Also recent scientific research shows the moon does have a core.

Well now it's obvious your just making stuff up. When Superman pushed war world he was on his own, but powered up. It was resisting him with boosters that are capable of propelling it to faster than light speeds. While War world itself was supercharged by Imperiex a being who had devoured mutiple galaxies. No thats not a feat at all.

I'd like proof of the Black hole comment.

Maybe because he's struggled pushing a small hill in half. Or the whole 40 tons debacle. Also one of the few times canon times a planet was destroyed in DBZ by anyone other than Kid Buu.

Ritoshi
The one thing with piccolo is, that Goku distracted raddiz and Piccolo shot it..So Raddiz was not even expecting it, and he still dodges it. Next thing is that cell was suprised goku charged up the Kamehameha to destory the planet 7612764873 times over is because he didn't think goku would kill his own planet that he is protecting, not the fact that it was strong!!!, just that he didn't think goku would kill his friends and the planet to hurt cell...yeah..

jasofisc
once again I would like to point out how it is impossible to convince a superman fanboy that superman loses any fight they just won't believe any of the feats of the other guy. Piccolo said that Raditz was faster then light. Also there is no signs what so ever that Raditz moved before the attack was used. Also where does it say in the comic that war world was using its boosters at full strength to resist him? Besides the Frizza case that was at the end of the Frizza saga was their really any other time someone attacked the core to destroy a planet? That was only used so that the fight could last longer. Face it people DBZ and DBGT characters are just overwhelmingly powerfull to the point where it is just ridicules. I like superman more but he can't win this no matter how many people want him too he's just out of his league.

NPC
http://media.putfile.com/Superman-Full-Power

Superman holds back most of his power MOST of the time and wins.

How many times has Goku lost? Beaten to an inch of his life? Died? Many times

When they show planets getting destroyed they are only hitting the core. Never have any DBZ character ever hit a planet with a blast so big the planet an those around it are utter destroyed instantly, ever. There is a VERY big difference in power require to do that. When they talk of Brolly destroying a galaxy that doesnt mean he did it with a single blast, he went planet by planet destroying them, the same with buu an so on.
Destroy a solar system like Cell claimed he could do? All they gotta do is take out the sun, much less power required to just take out the sun rather than hit the solar system with a blast that wipes out all the planets at once.
Speed its the same story there is a VERY big difference between faster than the eye can see, the speed of sound an the speed of light.

sound is like 800 mph? thats like 13 miles per second
light is 187000 miles per SECOND

Big ass gap between 800 mph an the speed of light. If you were moving at the speed of sound you would seem impossibly fast an be very hard to see an you would be a blur, anywhere near fast as light? Hell no!

No DBZ character has ever moved anywhere in the same ballpark as the speed of light, period. Goku's I.T. can only be used to move great distances quickly not fight with that kind of speed. Meaning superman could deliver a punch at the speed of light, Goku's I.T. would not be able to do the same thing.

Ritoshi
Well Goku gets beaten to an inch of his life because the people he is facing are at his level...Supes holds back whiole fighting a guy in a robot suit, Monkies, Lex luthor(Why should supes go all out) Supes goe sall out when he fights people his power and gets beaten to an inch too..... Oh and Goku beat Nappa like he was a piece of garbage,The ginyu force didn't even touch him once(Outside of Captain Ginyu). < He doesn'tr always get beaten to an inch...if you even manage to touch goku.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by NPC

Goku's I.T. can only be used to move great distances quickly not fight with that kind of speed. Great distance ? You mean when he used it to go from the sky to the floor while fighting cell ? Thats not to far eek!

Sparkz
Maybe because he's struggled pushing a small hill in half. Or the whole 40 tons debacle. Also one of the few times canon times a planet was destroyed in DBZ by anyone other than Kid Buu.

How many times do I have to say this, Super Saiyan 2 goku moving that mountain was filler, as in it didn't happen (not that any of DBZ actuly happend but I digress).

Also the 40 ton thing, Goku clearly said "This is easy" so we have no idea how much Goku could lift after he became a super saiyan, let alone a super saiyan 3.

And what are you talking about the blowing up of planets I can't understand what you just said.

Ritoshi
How many times do I have to say this, Super Saiyan 2 goku moving that mountain was filler, as in it didn't happen (not that any of DBZ actuly happend but I digress).

Also the 40 ton thing, Goku clearly said "This is easy" so we have no idea how much Goku could lift after he became a super saiyan, let alone a super saiyan 3.

And what are you talking about the blowing up of planets I can't understand what you just said. Yeah lol, Goku said turning super saiyan just makes it to easy.

Sparkz
Can people actuly give evidence that DBZ characters move slower than the speed of light? Besides the "well seeing as the fight isn't over in a second its clearly not the speed of light" in that case Superman isn't that fast either.

And the fact that DBZ characters can't survive a planet being destroyed isn't the fact that they can't take the explosion its because they can't survive in space, yes I know superman can, but thats no reason to take away DBZ characters durability. After all Freeza was very confident he could survive the destruction of Namek, and if he could, the stronger Goku could aswell, he just wouldnt have an atmosphere to sustain him.

NPC
once again I would like to point out how it is impossible to convince a superman fanboy that superman loses any fight they just won't believe any of the feats of the other guy. Piccolo said that Raditz was faster then light. Also there is no signs what so ever that Raditz moved before the attack was used. Also where does it say in the comic that war world was using its boosters at full strength to resist him? Besides the Frizza case that was at the end of the Frizza saga was their really any other time someone attacked the core to destroy a planet? That was only used so that the fight could last longer. Face it people DBZ and DBGT characters are just overwhelmingly powerfull to the point where it is just ridicules. I like superman more but he can't win this no matter how many people want him too he's just out of his league.

Piccolo didnt say he was faster than light, Piccolo asked himself "is he faster than light?"
Which is not the case Raditz is just way faster than his opponents thats how you dodge people. Are you mental? Dont you watch Kung Fu movies? If you are faster than your opponent they cant hit you.
Let me even take this a step further, remember when Goku was racing to get to earth from King Ki's? Goku was at that time faster an stronger than raditz but it still took him MANY hours to fly the 10,000 miles back to earth. The speed of light is 187000 miles per second
but your saying raditz is faster than light?
You have to be insane to think superman doesnt win this. He is immune to all their attacks he's faster an stronger an has 1000 times more stamina. If you dont think he wins you're on crack. An supes HOLDS back no less

Sparkz
Originally posted by NPC
Piccolo didnt say he was faster than light, Piccolo asked himself "is he faster than light?"
Which is not the case Raditz is just way faster than his opponents thats how you dodge people. Are you mental? Dont you watch Kung Fu movies? If you are faster than your opponent they cant hit you.
Let me even take this a step further, remember when Goku was racing to get to earth from King Ki's? Goku was at that time faster an stronger than raditz but it still took him MANY hours to fly the 10,000 miles back to earth. The speed of light is 187000 miles per second
but your saying raditz is faster than light?
You have to be insane to think superman doesnt win this. He is immune to all their attacks he's faster an stronger an has 1000 times more stamina. If you dont think he wins you're on crack. An supes HOLDS back no less How do you know how far it was, I can't remeber it being stated.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Well Goku gets beaten to an inch of his life because the people he is facing are at his level...Supes holds back whiole fighting a guy in a robot suit, Monkies, Lex luthor(Why should supes go all out) Supes goe sall out when he fights people his power and gets beaten to an inch too..... Oh and Goku beat Nappa like he was a piece of garbage,The ginyu force didn't even touch him once(Outside of Captain Ginyu). < He doesn'tr always get beaten to an inch...if you even manage to touch goku.

Don't forget Android 19 he only lost that because of the heart virus, but he was still kicking its ass before the virus weakend him to the point where he could barely stand.

Ritoshi
What you comparing ? Flying speed, Combat speed, hand movement speed..Oh and in the manga it didn't take goku 80 eps becaus eit was a manga like if they put superman in an animated show(The real supes, not the weak powered down one)

stunna1773
How do you know how far it was, I can't remeber it being stated.

Yes it was never stated.

NPC
Can people actuly give evidence that DBZ characters move slower than the speed of light? Besides the "well seeing as the fight isn't over in a second its clearly not the speed of light" in that case Superman isn't that fast either.

And the fact that DBZ characters can't survive a planet being destroyed isn't the fact that they can't take the explosion its because they can't survive in space, yes I know superman can, but thats no reason to take away DBZ characters durability. After all Freeza was very confident he could survive the destruction of Namek, and if he could, the stronger Goku could aswell, he just wouldnt have an atmosphere to sustain him.

Let's see, when ever any of the DBZ characters are trying to get somewhere fast they dont get there immediately. Like trunks looking for the dragon radar when Goku 1st goes SSJ3. That wasnt the speed of light an he was a super sayain an obviously in a hurry an moving as fast as he could. An since the earth is about 24,000 mi around, if you were moving at the speed of light you would get anywhere in the world instantly.
Superman is that fast, have you not seen the movie? He can go back in time he is so fast. No DBZ character could hope to touch him let alone beat him.

NPC
How do you know how far it was, I can't remeber it being stated.

One of the undead guys he talked to told him snake way was 10,000 miles. An only king yemma had survived the trip or something.

stunna1773
Originally posted by Ritoshi

When Goku was fighting Nappa he was holding back. When he was fighting the Ginyu force he was also holding back.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>