X-men 4 countdown thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
No confirmed date for it, but it is coming.

cain marko
lol we'll remember this thread
u really are an optamist

Kal875
Originally posted by cain marko
lol we'll remember this thread
u really are an optamist

lol, but if being an optamist is going to get us an X4 consider me one!smile1

Icicle
X4 wont be for a long time. Give it a few months, then start a count down smile

Dr.Variant
my estimate is 2009

Dr.Variant
actually i take that back. knowing the x-men writers it will be 2010 so on the posters it will say 20X

Icicle
Originally posted by Dr.Variant
actually i take that back. knowing the x-men writers it will be 2010 so on the posters it will say 20X

lol probebly
20X thats cool!

cain marko
Originally posted by Dr.Variant

lol thts pretty cool i hope they think of that

Dr.Variant
or they could just hire me and then it would already be thought of. heh

cain marko
lol yup i think they should hire people of these sorta boards for imput

The Pict
lol yup i think they should hire people of these sorta boards for imput

very true.

Arcane
yeh they need a fan based opinion, some one whos a movie fan and some one who a comic hard core fan stick out tongue

buffymitch
hmmm shifty

Noa
I laughed when I saw this thread.Heh! I guess this is one thing to keep us occupied until 20X comes out!

We should write a letter to Fox or Marvel and tell them well give them the script for X4 straght from our boards.lol!

Emma718
this is sudden roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xam
Originally posted by Noa
I laughed when I saw this thread.Heh! I guess this is one thing to keep us occupied until 20X comes out!

We should write a letter to Fox or Marvel and tell them well give them the script for X4 straght from our boards.lol!

so how about we open a thread n we all put our ideas in n put someone in charge to write a good story then post it n we make our modafications n send it to fox

Jury
This thread? .... will be closed sooner. gambit2

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Xam
so how about we open a thread n we all put our ideas in n put someone in charge to write a good story then post it n we make our modafications n send it to fox

Yeah, they'll accept a script sent to them by fans. roll eyes (sarcastic) They are not legally aloud to even open that script without legal clearance, because if one of your ideas actually makes it into the film after they read the script, and you're not credited or paid for the idea, you can sue. It just won't ever happen.

Fiann@
no2 The magic is lost. no

Flavio
i think X4 wont be out for at least 6 years...we have to wait the damn spin-offs...Halle will be near the fifties jawdrop
most will be on early/late thirties...
actually thinking about this iss not good to me sad

cain marko
hey how about we start counting how many days till news is released on an x 4 movie like definate news?

roughrider
If it happens, Kelsey Grammer will be back as Beast; just put him in the blue makeup again and he looks fine. Wolevrine wouldn't be around I bet.

x-fetish
Originally posted by steverules
No confirmed date for it, but it is coming.

you really have hope laughing . so what do u want x4 to be about?

Noa
hey how about we start counting how many days till news is released on an x 4 movie like definate news?

LAMO! That is really REALLY desperate.Lets not. lol stick out tongue

steverules
Originally posted by x-fetish
you really have hope laughing . so what do u want x4 to be about?

Apocalypse rock

cain marko
Originally posted by steverules
Apocalypse rock
i think it would be best if they didnt rush straight into apocalypse and built his character up throughthe film then some major plot that the x-men stop then he escapes and then the next film will be full on apocs

steverules
Is there really gonna be a 5th? lol maybe I should make a countdown thread to that as well laughing out loud

cain marko
lol i dunno but apocs in one film myt ruin it jus sayin
but i guess your right

steverules
Isn't the fourth gonna be called the conclusion or something like that? If it's called apocalypse then I think it'll be obvious who the villain is.

cain marko
lol yea it would but i dont like conclusion summit like end game or or summit that sounds like it is a conclusion but not with the word conclusion

steverules
I wanna see xavier do something really amazing, I think Magneto may join forces with the x-men but I'm not sure if he'll be a good guy.

cain marko
i want him to and i think he will. did u see his regret when he saw jean like psycho bi'tch i there is a huge threat i think he will. it will be a little li AoA if he joins with them and helps them in battle would be good

steverules
Yeah I think so, only xavier is still leader.

cain marko
i know but there is no way in telling when he will be back in the film. plus i only meant in battle.

kanis
devil I would like them to do something that's not on earth you know the whole shi'ar thing but i guess they can't since they screwed the whole phoenix thing up and by killing off cyclops their's no point in the putting scott's father in it as a space captain.

The Pict
there have been theories on this forum, lots in fact, and one is that cyclops was rescued from jean. thats why there was no body and jean was unconscious. so maybe they could say in the next movie cyclops was rescued by his pop. however im 454564654654% sure that this will never happen. sad
i wouldn't like a movie not based on earth. the movie x-men couldn't handle it.

cain marko
i dont like the space idea. corsair could just be a member of a group of mutants on earth

x-fetish
i think it would be best if they didnt rush straight into apocalypse and built his character up throughthe film then some major plot that the x-men stop then he escapes and then the next film will be full on apocs

then get started on writing x4.you can screw up and make all the corrections you need. i'm going crazy waiting for someone to...and you never finished your original script. that was written to perfection big grin big grin big grin .

steverules
What original script?

Jury
Nonsense thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.