Daredevil Vs. Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pain_of_death3
Really...I'd have to say this would be an interesting fight lol. Daredevil is my favorite mravel character and all, but I think Carnage would whipe the floor with him, what do you think????????

Pain_of_death3
Marvel lol...I made a typo

Dinalfos
Very funny.

Pain_of_death3
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Very funny.

I know lol...I typed that way 2 fast

Mr.V
no hes talking about the thread.

way too lop-sided.

Pain_of_death3
Originally posted by Mr.V
no hes talking about the thread.

way too lop-sided.

Mines 2 lop-sided...so Batman can fight him but Daredevil can't...wat did Daredevil ever do to u??????????????????? Happy Dance

Sea King
big grin well......ah........they.........would.....merge........together big grin

Pain_of_death3
same w/ Ghost rider 2 lol...

Blade Cutter
Daredevil does not have a utility belt no sonics no heat waves no explosions no anti Carnage spray!

Pain_of_death3
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Daredevil does not have a utility belt no sonics no heat waves no explosions no anti Carnage spray!

I know...i was bored 2 death lol...Anti-Carnage spray??? huh

grey fox
DD is reduced to paste within seconds.

jrodslam
Depends on a few things. Does DD have prep? If so, i think Matt is being a bit underestimated here. Hes already beat Spiderman. Plus hes stalemated Vemon. He did once help Spidey and Vemon take him down. Although DD and Spidey both were getting tossed, it was out of the blue.

Given Prep, i say DD can win. Under normal circumstances, DD loses everytime 9/10 times.

Sam Z
Originally posted by jrodslam
Depends on a few things. Does DD have prep? If so, i think Matt is being a bit underestimated here. Hes already beat Spiderman. Plus hes stalemated Vemon. He did once help Spidey and Vemon take him down...

Are you talking about "Venom on trial" where Deardevil and Spider-man were trying to stop Venom from killing Carnage?
Because I really don't think that this "experience" would somehow help him to win this fight...

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sam Z
Are you talking about "Venom on trial" where Deardevil and Spider-man were trying to stop Venom from killing Carnage?
Because I really don't think that this "experience" would somehow help him to win this fight...

Yea, im talking about "Venom on Trial". DD and Spidey werent exactly trying to stop Venom from killing Carnage exactly. However, Spidey did for a brief moment. Once Daredevil entered the battle, it was mainly him and Spiderman who were trying to stop Carnage. Venom actually tried to escape since Spidey and DD forgot all about him cause they were so busy with Carnage. Venom decided to come towards the end and inject Carnage with the dopamine.

Id consider that some great experience for DD considering hes already had a run in with Vemon in the past and faired quite well against him. Like i said, it all depends on if DD gets prep or not.

nimrod009
Originally posted by grey fox
DD is reduced to paste within seconds.

laughing

I aint no Daredevil hater but that's something I'd love to see happen!

Sam Z
Yea, im talking about "Venom on Trial". DD and Spidey werent exactly trying to stop Venom from killing Carnage exactly. However, Spidey did for a brief moment. Once Daredevil entered the battle, it was mainly him and Spiderman who were trying to stop Carnage. Venom actually tried to escape since Spidey and DD forgot all about him cause they were so busy with Carnage. Venom decided to come towards the end and inject Carnage with the dopamine.

As far as i remember he didn't tried to escape. He was standing and complaining that nobody fights him. So when Spider and DD efforts were hopeless he attacked Carnage, beat him so Kassidy was helpless and then injected him because he desided to leave him alive after DD's and doc's long speeches.

Id consider that some great experience for DD considering hes already had a run in with Vemon in the past and faired quite well against him. Like i said, it all depends on if DD gets prep or not.

I agree here.

jrodslam
As far as i remember he didn't tried to escape. He was standing and complaining that nobody fights him. So when Spider and DD efforts were hopeless he attacked Carnage, beat him so Kassidy was helpless and then injected him because he desided to leave him alive after DD's and doc's long speeches.

When DD showed up and he and Spidey started to tangle with Carnage, Vemon didnt complain about how nobody was fighting him. It seemed as if he was glad cause it gave him a change to escape/leave.

Venom said..."Everybody seems to have forgot about us completely....Which make this the perfect time to become scarce!"

Thats when he said "Hold on!" and noticed the doctor with the dropamine.

The doctor even said to Vemon - "I see youre a craven coward and heel as well..Running away from Carnage and letting him run rampant over the good guys!"

Venom then replied - "Daredevil and Spiderman have the situation under control."

Youre right about Venom going back after seing that DD and Spidey werent doing to good, but Vemon was still going to escape had he not saw the doc and she insulted him into being hero like.

Sam Z
When DD showed up and he and Spidey started to tangle with Carnage, Vemon didnt complain about how nobody was fighting him. It seemed as if he was glad cause it gave him a change to escape/leave.

Venom said..."Everybody seems to have forgot about us completely....Which make this the perfect time to become scarce!"

Thats when he said "Hold on!" and noticed the doctor with the dropamine.

The doctor even said to Vemon - "I see youre a craven coward and heel as well..Running away from Carnage and letting him run rampant over the good guys!"

Venom then replied - "Daredevil and Spiderman have the situation under control."

Youre right about Venom going back after seing that DD and Spidey werent doing to good, but Vemon was still going to escape had he not saw the doc and she insulted him into being hero like.

Yeah true, I haven't read it in a while. But he still did returned and beat Carnage smokin'

jrodslam
Yeah true, I haven't read it in a while. But he still did returned and beat Carnage smokin'

True dat. I actually like Carnage.sad

One of my favorite villains in Marvel.

braz
coolest villains in Marvel: Omega Red, Carnage & Venom. hands down.

and as for the fight, Carnage wales all over DD. 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.