Magneto Vs. The Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Could the Master of Magnetism defeat the most powerful Skrull of all time....with the combined powers of the F.F. at his disposal, would the Skrull stand a chance against Mags...? Bloodlust is on, no-holds-barred, and the battle takes place on a military base....

lilnutta12
magneto magnetizes the place and crushes skrull
wink

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by lilnutta12
magneto magnetizes the place and crushes skrull
wink

Yes, but would it be that easy to crush someone that can turn their body as maluable as Mr. Fantastic's body can be....he can turn his body as maluable as silly putty and slide thru cracks in a wall.....it would be hard to crush someone like that....

juggernaut66666
mags creates a blackhole throws skrull into it game over

Whittdawg92
if it's mags at full power, the skrull are boned.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
if it's mags at full power, the skrull are boned.
current mags is at full power

Rols
When did Mags create a blackhole? Was that in New Excalibur, didnt collect that series.

This fight is one sided, Super Skrull as powerfull as he is would lost horrible to Mags. Mags have so much versatility against fighting organic and metalic lifeforms who has no defense against his magnetic powers.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
current mags is at full power Current Mags is near-powerless.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Current Mags is near-powerless.
yeah i figured that out a bit later after my post

Tank_6603
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Current Mags is near-powerless. Didn't think "current" conditions applied on these forums, everyone is at full power and magneto will roll skrull

Jvenom
magneto and he does not even have to be at full power.

SpunkySmurph
Super Skrull wins.

batdude123
Magneto.

Galan007
Originally posted by Estacado
mags creates a blackhole When did he do that?

King_Mungi
Is currently really near powerless? I mean has he appeared again since the Collective incident in New Avengers? He was powerless till Xorn/Collective got to him.

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Is currently really near powerless? I mean has he appeared again since the Collective incident in New Avengers? He was powerless till Xorn/Collective got to him.

In New Avengers #20, he was repowered by the Collective.

It's in the respect thread.

Anyway, Magneto wins this in a stomp.

Galan007
Can someone tell me when Mags created a blackhole? ...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
In New Avengers #20, he was repowered by the Collective.

It's in the respect thread.

Anyway, Magneto wins this in a stomp.

I know hence me asking if he has appeared since the Collective incident as people said current was near powerless and I don't recall him appering since the Xorn incident.

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007

He's never created a black hole. He created a wormhole, actually.

King_Mungi

New Excalibur, # slips my mind but he made a wormhole as a form of transportation.

batdude123
I know hence me asking if he has appeared since the Collective incident as people said current was near powerless and I don't recall him appering since the Xorn incident.

Well, in the upcoming Uncanny X-Men arc, he's back and he's gonna kick some ass.

We'll see then.

Galan007
He's never created a black hole. He created a wormhole, actually. Do you know the issue # by any chance...... Or is it already in your respect thread?

batdude123
Do you know the issue # by any chance...... Or is it already in your respect thread?
It's in the respect thread somewhere... embarrasment

Jebus reborn
Do you know the issue # by any chance...... Or is it already in your respect thread? Excalibur V3 #8.
Plus, it's also in the respect thread, I think.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Okay here's the Wormwhole everyones talking about...
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/4416/excalibur0821de3.th.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/7079/excalibur0822gi2.th.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/5595/excalibur0825xx4.th.jpg

Galan007
Very impressive...

That was apparently the first time Mags had accomplished such a feat, and he was still able to control the wormhole perfectly. thumb up

King_Mungi
Very impressive...

That was apparently the first time Mags had accomplished such a feat, and he was still able to control the wormhole perfectly. thumb up

Guardian has done it too smokin'

Galan007
Guardian has done it too smokin' Fanboy. 313

stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Mungi sad now sad

Galan007
Mungi sad now sad haermm

xmarksthespot
Well, in the upcoming Uncanny X-Men arc,Not sure about this arc... it's meant to be Morlock focused, but Xavier did recently mention Magneto. Originally posted by batdude123
he's back and he's gonna kick some ass.

We'll see then. Nah, new improved Bastardized Xavier will just mind rape him. 313

llagrok
SS.

Go read Annihilation.

guy222
bumprav

Bouboumaster
Sue's power alone would give him a good chance to victory.

Super Skrull ftw

Rutog98
You guys really overrate Magneto. Super Skrull for the win.

How is Magneto going to do anything against the SS when he can use Sue's force-field to block out Magneto's powers? Also, I don't know why people use the wormhole thing for Magneto in battle. It would be a very stupid thing to do unless he was fighting a weak, one-trick pony like Wolverine. SS has the power to do some major damage. While he's sitting there trying to create a wormhole, SS can impale him with Sue's force-field power. Sue's powers alone may be enough to beat Magneto. Add the rest of the FF's powers, and Magneto loses for sure.

Philosophía
Magneto.

Blair Wind
Forcefield in the brain ftw.

Yes Batdude, he can freaking do it:
http://img209.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=56722_Nova_17_9Zone-Megan4_pg12_122_15lo.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Forcefield in the brain ftw.

Yes Batdude, he can freaking do it:
http://img209.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=56722_Nova_17_9Zone-Megan4_pg12_122_15lo.jpg

U mad?

Blair Wind
No, just remembered you were always bugging people for a scan of him doing the feat. I live to serve smile

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
No, just remembered you were always bugging people for a scan of him doing the feat. I live to serve smile

I'm glad we agree then.

Super Skrull owns Thor 10/10.

Mindset

iceman24567
I'm glad we agree then.

Super Skrull owns Thor 10/10. When did Thor get a brain? eek! As Quan would say scans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.