Deadpool vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
deadpool gets a couple of guns and his blades, no explosives.

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Decay
deadpool gets a couple of guns and his blades, no explosives. Then Wade has No F(_)CK!N chance guns don't work on Venom and he will snap that sword in half.

lilnutta12
not true wade is hectic at fightin and he wud be able to defeat spidey and wolverine (long battle)
they both nok out venom

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by lilnutta12
not true wade is hectic at fightin and he wud be able to defeat spidey and wolverine (long battle)
they both nok out venom
LOOOOOL since when those 2 had beaten venom ?

Sam Z
they both nok out venom

When?What the f**k?

There is nothing Deadpool could do to harm Venom.

lilnutta12
wolverine has fought venom and beat him sor in some book
spidey does it all the time
deadpool can prob beat spidey and has drawn wid wolverine
i aint got no proof for u 2 see tho

Sam Z

Wolverine fought Venom, true but Venom laughed at his claws, Wolverine didn't won the fight. Spider-man takes Venom only with help or with sonics, never with bare hands.
Deadpool just doesn't have what it takes to harm Venom. Guns and blade wont do any effect.

lilnutta12
i didnt read the no explosions wid it he cud with out no way

Sam Z
i didnt read the no explosions wid it he cud with out no way

Even explosions hadn't much effect on Venom before. After he developed resistance to fire.

batdude123

Actually, Wade fought Wolverine when his healing factor was only at 5% efficiency.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z
Wolverine fought Venom, true but Venom laughed at his claws, Wolverine didn't won the fight. Spider-man takes Venom only with help or with sonics, never with bare hands.
Deadpool just doesn't have what it takes to harm Venom. Guns and blade wont do any effect.

Actuly on their first meeting spidey didnt beat venom with sonics he forced venom to use to much webbing to weaken his suit then he fell off a church, other than that yeah its always been sonics and fire.

And this goes to venom he can just web DP up and eat his brains.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by batdude123
Actually, Wade fought Wolverine when his healing factor was only at 5% efficiency.
n9 wlvrine waz at 0% healing. in fakt wolvrine waz powsuned 100000%%%$

Jvenom
venom

The Fake Macoy
Actually, Spidey has defeated Venom with nothing more than his fists. Sadly, I forget the issues this occured in, but I know that in one it was something like venom was held captive and a bomb was in him, and in another I think it was that newer venom series that had those little robot aliens and the antarctic. In that Spidey basically beat Venom up.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Actually, Spidey has defeated Venom with nothing more than his fists. Sadly, I forget the issues this occured in, but I know that in one it was something like venom was held captive and a bomb was in him, and in another I think it was that newer venom series that had those little robot aliens and the antarctic. In that Spidey basically beat Venom up. Which is retarded considering that most occasions Spidey is trying to survive Venom. This is equivalent to Superman vs Doomsday

Sam Z
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Actually, Spidey has defeated Venom with nothing more than his fists. Sadly, I forget the issues this occured in, but I know that in one it was something like venom was held captive and a bomb was in him, and in another I think it was that newer venom series that had those little robot aliens and the antarctic. In that Spidey basically beat Venom up.

I have that issue. Venom was weak there after cutting out bomb from his own chest. Besides Spidey didn't beat him h2h. Venom was beating Spider but understimated him. Spider pushed him from the tall building. It took Venom down only for a moment but that time was enough for soldiers to use some kind of serum to block symbiote.

ThePittman

drwerwer
Lets see deadpool starts shooting at venom from a distance. Venom has taken many bullet shots before and he keep on walking towards deadpool then he tries slincing him and venom breaks the swords and it is bye-bye deadpool.

Soleran
Venom bonds with Deadpool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.