Magneto Vs. this "metal" team.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
We all know that Magneto is the master of magnetism, and if he was facing the following list individually, he'd most likely win against them all...but what if Magneto was jumped all at once by everyone on the list? Would he stand a chance? Magneto at full power, giving it his all, no-holds-barred, and blood lusted....the battle takes place on a large military base...there's NO PREP for either team...Does the Master of Magnetism stand a chance against this "metal" team? How do you think he would fare against the following....?

1. Cyborg (from the Teen Titans)
2. Steel
3. The Vision
4. Deathlok
5. Robocop
6. The Terminator (from T2)
7. Ultron
8. Brainiac (the version in the JLA and Superman cartoons)
9. T-1000 (from T2)
10. Metallo (Supe's villain)
11. The Cyborg Superman (Supe's villain)
12. Terminatrix (from T3)
13. War Machine
14. Iron Man
15. Dr. Doom

juggernaut66666
magneto clears the gauntlet

Accel
I dunno about Doom. He probably has some way to counter Magneto's powers.

Whittdawg92
well 1. Dr doom isn't metal, and 2. Magneto wipes the floor with all these heros/villalns.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
well 1. Dr doom isn't metal, and 2. Magneto wipes the floor with all these heros/villalns.

Of course Dr. Doom himself isn't metal, but his suit of armor is....

....and I've actually seen this fight go down before in an old issue of "The Champions" and Doom reversed the magnetic polarity on his armor to counter Magneto's attacks, but that was years and years ago....Magneto is much more powerful and smarter now to those kinds of defenses....but, anyway....I thought this would be a very interesting discussion.....so D-I-S-C-U-S-S.......................................

Whittdawg92
they're all metal, and all unprepared, magneto would still crush them.

jacobo0o
i dont think magneto could beat iron man

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by jacobo0o
i dont think magneto could beat iron man
he has already beaten him in new avengers

jacobo0o
which issue?

juggernaut66666
pff i don't know ill found out

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
I dunno about Doom. He probably has some way to counter Magneto's powers.

I think Doom has some kind of anti-magnetism on his suit that makes his metal impervious to magnets.

batdude123
How could he control Cyborg Superman? Cyborg Superman has got a bunch of GL rings, could he still control him inside a shield?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by batdude123
I think Doom has some kind of anti-magnetism on his suit that makes his metal impervious to magnets.
you don't seem to know much about current mags

Mr.V
what? isnt he depowered currently?

jacobo0o
wat is current magneto??

Mr.V
Ah at full power? so when hes omega, yeah he'd probably clear it cool

juggernaut66666
Powers and abilities
Arguably the most powerful being on the planet, Magneto is a mutant with the superhuman power of magnetokinesis.

Magnetokinesis: Magneto can shape and manipulate magnetic fields that exist naturally or artificially. It is unclear, however, whether he must draw magnetic force from outside himself (if so, then he can do so over vast distances). It could also be that he can both naturally generate and draw on the earth's magnetic field to increase his power, effectively making him both a reservoir and a conduit.

As the Master of Magnetism, he can: lift, move, and alter objects (sometimes weighing many thousands of tons) through magnetic force alone, manipulate the iron-enriched blood-flow to one's brain to induce aneurysms or unconsciousness, control ferrous particles in the atmosphere (even the very air), alter the Earth's magnetic field which extends into space as the Magnetosphere, increase his own strength to the extent of being able to exchange blows with at least Colossus, fly in or beyond the Earth's atmosphere, erect electro-magnetic force fields with a high degree of impenetrability (protecting himself or others from almost any psionic, energy, or physical attack), and achieve an indefinite range of other effects.

Magneto's power is for all practical purposes limitless. With the primal forces of nature at his command, Magneto has stopped armies, raised islands from ocean floors, moved mountains and threatened to devastate the world with apocalyptic floods and earthquakes. Magneto once blanketed half the globe with a self-generated electro-magnetic pulse that caused widespread devastation.

Magneto can use his magnetic powers in more than one way simultaneously. He can completely assemble a complicated machine within seconds through his powers. Although Magneto often gestures when using his magnetic powers, he can utilize them fully even when standing totally still merely by concentrating.

Magnus is tied very closely to the Earth's EM Field. As it is affected, so is he. He knows instinctively all that happens to it, and with this link is granted an odd sort of immortality. The Earth lends him strength by its simple existence. He draws on it all unconsciously.

Magneto's ability to wield his superhuman powers effectively is dependent upon his physical condition. When severely injured, his body is unable to withstand the strain of manipulating great amounts of magnetic forces. When his powers are not at their peak, he appears to have greater difficulty controlling forces other than magnetism.

Magnetic Force-Fields: Magneto usually protects himself with a personal forcefield that he can quickly expand to protect large areas. His forcefield has withstood the affects of multiple nuclear weapons, volcanic eruption, the depths of space and attacks from multiple Avengers or X-Men, as well as Phoenix, Thor, and even Galactus. It is possible he is changing the energy of the attacks, rather than simply blunting their impact. Magneto seems to be able to sense the changes in energy fields that predict such attacks, allowing him to shield energy attacks as fast as lasers despite having little or no warning.
Electro-magnetic Sight: By concentrating Magneto can perceive the world around himself solely as patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. He can perceive the natural magnetic auras surrounding living beings, as well.
Electromagnetic Spectrum Manipulation: Although Magneto's primary power is magnetism, he seems to have some ability to project or manipulate any form of energy that is related to magnetism. He can fire and absorb bolts of electricity and of pure magnetic force, reverse lasers and other forms of radiation or energy when fired at him, create enough intense heat as infrared radiation to destroy a metal door, and become invisible by deflecting visible light around his body, as he is able to manipulate the entire electromagnetic spectrum. (He has also dispersed a "flame cage" created by the original Human Torch, but whether he had simply expanded his personal force field or employed something else entirely is unclear.) However, Magneto almost always uses magnetism, so perhaps it is more difficult for him to manipulate other forms of energy.
Gravitakinesis: Magneto has the ability to manipulate gravitational fields possibly via gravitomagnetic effects. He can open wormholes through spacetime. In addition, he can create anti-gravity fields and does so whenever he levitates non-magnetic objects. When the imposter Xorn was disguised as Magneto, he increased his powers fifteen times over with the Kick drug, and the Stepford Cuckoos said that he was now powerful enough to 'do something to gravity and time'. However, Magneto tends to use magnetism.
Magneto also possesses some psychic abilities. Magneto has trained his mind extensively.

Telepathy: capable of displaying various psionic feats with the minds of others including reading and communicating thoughts over vast distances. Charles Xavier referred to Magneto's "latent telepathy" and used Magneto's help to break past the mental shields of Galactus. It should also be noted that initially their attempts were futile until Magneto became enraged at the prospect that Galactus might ignore them, and thus created a "surge," as Xavier put it, that forced Galactus to take note of them

Psionic Shield: possesses ability to create a mental barrier against psionic attack
Astral Projection: can project his astral form from his body onto astral planes or the physical planes. In the physical plane he can only travel in astral form over short distances. In the astral plane, he can mentally create psionic objects and manipulate the aspects of his environment.
Mind Control: He has claimed the ability to control minds but has not been seen to do so without the aid of one of his inventions. (Note: He has controlled minds without the device, but only through manipulating the iron in blood and redirecting its flows through the brain.).
Known Abilities: A mastermind, Magneto is a genius within various scientific fields. He is an expert on genetic manipulation and engineering, with knowledge far beyond that of contemporary science. He can mutate humans in order to give them superhuman powers, instill genetic mind-control, create adult clones of human beings, and manipulate the genetic structures of these clones during their development. He has designed magnetically-powered skycraft and spacecraft, complex robots and computers, and magnetically-powered generators. He has also created artificial living beings, space stations (said to possess technology even Reed Richards would envy), and machines that nullify mutant powers within a radius of several miles.

Magneto is a skilled strategist and hand-to-hand combatant.

Strength Level: Magneto possesses the normal human strength of a man his age (i.e., rejuvenated age), height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. However, using his powers to augment his strength, he can lift well in excess of 100 tons.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
magneto clears the gauntlet

I just wanted to emphasize...THIS IS NOT A GAUNTLET....Magneto is not facing each one individually!!! He's facing ALL OF THEM AT ONCE! If this was a standard gauntlet, Magneto would clear it without too much problem (except for a couple probably), but this is Mags facing everyone at once...with Magneto blood-lusted!!!

batdude123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Powers and abilities
Arguably the most powerful being on the planet, Magneto is a mutant with the superhuman power of magnetokinesis.

Magnetokinesis: Magneto can shape and manipulate magnetic fields that exist naturally or artificially. It is unclear, however, whether he must draw magnetic force from outside himself (if so, then he can do so over vast distances). It could also be that he can both naturally generate and draw on the earth's magnetic field to increase his power, effectively making him both a reservoir and a conduit.

As the Master of Magnetism, he can: lift, move, and alter objects (sometimes weighing many thousands of tons) through magnetic force alone, manipulate the iron-enriched blood-flow to one's brain to induce aneurysms or unconsciousness, control ferrous particles in the atmosphere (even the very air), alter the Earth's magnetic field which extends into space as the Magnetosphere, increase his own strength to the extent of being able to exchange blows with at least Colossus, fly in or beyond the Earth's atmosphere, erect electro-magnetic force fields with a high degree of impenetrability (protecting himself or others from almost any psionic, energy, or physical attack), and achieve an indefinite range of other effects.

Magneto's power is for all practical purposes limitless. With the primal forces of nature at his command, Magneto has stopped armies, raised islands from ocean floors, moved mountains and threatened to devastate the world with apocalyptic floods and earthquakes. Magneto once blanketed half the globe with a self-generated electro-magnetic pulse that caused widespread devastation.

Magneto can use his magnetic powers in more than one way simultaneously. He can completely assemble a complicated machine within seconds through his powers. Although Magneto often gestures when using his magnetic powers, he can utilize them fully even when standing totally still merely by concentrating.

Magnus is tied very closely to the Earth's EM Field. As it is affected, so is he. He knows instinctively all that happens to it, and with this link is granted an odd sort of immortality. The Earth lends him strength by its simple existence. He draws on it all unconsciously.

Magneto's ability to wield his superhuman powers effectively is dependent upon his physical condition. When severely injured, his body is unable to withstand the strain of manipulating great amounts of magnetic forces. When his powers are not at their peak, he appears to have greater difficulty controlling forces other than magnetism.

Magnetic Force-Fields: Magneto usually protects himself with a personal forcefield that he can quickly expand to protect large areas. His forcefield has withstood the affects of multiple nuclear weapons, volcanic eruption, the depths of space and attacks from multiple Avengers or X-Men, as well as Phoenix, Thor, and even Galactus. It is possible he is changing the energy of the attacks, rather than simply blunting their impact. Magneto seems to be able to sense the changes in energy fields that predict such attacks, allowing him to shield energy attacks as fast as lasers despite having little or no warning.
Electro-magnetic Sight: By concentrating Magneto can perceive the world around himself solely as patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. He can perceive the natural magnetic auras surrounding living beings, as well.
Electromagnetic Spectrum Manipulation: Although Magneto's primary power is magnetism, he seems to have some ability to project or manipulate any form of energy that is related to magnetism. He can fire and absorb bolts of electricity and of pure magnetic force, reverse lasers and other forms of radiation or energy when fired at him, create enough intense heat as infrared radiation to destroy a metal door, and become invisible by deflecting visible light around his body, as he is able to manipulate the entire electromagnetic spectrum. (He has also dispersed a "flame cage" created by the original Human Torch, but whether he had simply expanded his personal force field or employed something else entirely is unclear.) However, Magneto almost always uses magnetism, so perhaps it is more difficult for him to manipulate other forms of energy.
Gravitakinesis: Magneto has the ability to manipulate gravitational fields possibly via gravitomagnetic effects. He can open wormholes through spacetime. In addition, he can create anti-gravity fields and does so whenever he levitates non-magnetic objects. When the imposter Xorn was disguised as Magneto, he increased his powers fifteen times over with the Kick drug, and the Stepford Cuckoos said that he was now powerful enough to 'do something to gravity and time'. However, Magneto tends to use magnetism.
Magneto also possesses some psychic abilities. Magneto has trained his mind extensively.

Telepathy: capable of displaying various psionic feats with the minds of others including reading and communicating thoughts over vast distances. Charles Xavier referred to Magneto's "latent telepathy" and used Magneto's help to break past the mental shields of Galactus. It should also be noted that initially their attempts were futile until Magneto became enraged at the prospect that Galactus might ignore them, and thus created a "surge," as Xavier put it, that forced Galactus to take note of them

Psionic Shield: possesses ability to create a mental barrier against psionic attack
Astral Projection: can project his astral form from his body onto astral planes or the physical planes. In the physical plane he can only travel in astral form over short distances. In the astral plane, he can mentally create psionic objects and manipulate the aspects of his environment.
Mind Control: He has claimed the ability to control minds but has not been seen to do so without the aid of one of his inventions. (Note: He has controlled minds without the device, but only through manipulating the iron in blood and redirecting its flows through the brain.).
Known Abilities: A mastermind, Magneto is a genius within various scientific fields. He is an expert on genetic manipulation and engineering, with knowledge far beyond that of contemporary science. He can mutate humans in order to give them superhuman powers, instill genetic mind-control, create adult clones of human beings, and manipulate the genetic structures of these clones during their development. He has designed magnetically-powered skycraft and spacecraft, complex robots and computers, and magnetically-powered generators. He has also created artificial living beings, space stations (said to possess technology even Reed Richards would envy), and machines that nullify mutant powers within a radius of several miles.

Magneto is a skilled strategist and hand-to-hand combatant.

Strength Level: Magneto possesses the normal human strength of a man his age (i.e., rejuvenated age), height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. However, using his powers to augment his strength, he can lift well in excess of 100 tons.

I know plenty about him. wink However, if this is truely CURRENT Magneto, then he is depowered. So I guess YOU don't know much about current Magneto. cool

Whittdawg92
House of M effed him. NO ONE said it was current, they said at FULL POWER.

batdude123
House of M effed him. NO ONE said it was current, they said at FULL POWER.

Juggernaut66666 asked me if I knew about current Magneto. wink

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by batdude123
Juggernaut66666 asked me if I knew about current Magneto. wink
my bad then i lost the line somewhere else

jacobo0o
did u find which issue magneto beated iron man??

Rols
The latest 1 i now is from X-men the end, end of time. In there he is capable of opening a wormholes from Earth to Shiar homeworld. Both Mag and Polaris body was destroyed by plutonia but he somehow willed both of them to survive without corporial form just magnetic energy.
Id give Mag 10/10 against this Metal man.

grey fox
I thinks Cyborg Supes has a good chance , Theirs not enough Organic parts left for Mag's to try a 'blood pull/control ' attack and we don't even know if the kyrptonian metal that makes up most of his body is even magnetic.

Oh and Dooms armour is De-Magnetized , ergo it's now non magnetic.

Tank_6603
I really don't think it matters wether the metal is magnetic on their person or not, magneto will find a way to either manipulate polar fields and make the metal become magnetized or just ***** slap them around with something in the area, or just pull massive amounts of metallic elements in the earth into a weapon...he has a hundred ways to kill these guys...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by grey fox
I thinks Cyborg Supes has a good chance , Theirs not enough Organic parts left for Mag's to try a 'blood pull/control ' attack and we don't even know if the kyrptonian metal that makes up most of his body is even magnetic.

Oh and Dooms armour is De-Magnetized , ergo it's now non magnetic.
You can manipulate plastic with enough magnetic power.

venom101
magneto still beats them.

Inhuman
Lets say one of them can not be affected by mags powers then mags can just crush the others and form them into a giant bat/hammer which he would pound the remaining guy into a flat metal pancake.

diabloman
magneto kills all of them. he can send there ass all at once over a mile away

Jargon343
1. Magneto explodes Cyborg Superman

2. Cyborg Superman possesses magnetos helmet and crushes his head.

Either that or CS speed blitzes him and explodes him into powder with his superman level strength.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Jargon343
1. Magneto explodes Cyborg Superman

2. Cyborg Superman possesses magnetos helmet and crushes his head.

Either that or CS speed blitzes him and explodes him into powder with his superman level strength.

That's what I was thinking too actually...would Cyborg Supes be able to blitz him fast enough before Mags got his magnetic shielding up??? And if not, could CS penetrate his magnetic shielding with his strength? Does Cyborg Supes have heat vision like regular Supes? If he does, could he use that to penetrate Mags shields?

D-Block
Mags would loose. All those guise at once. Doom and Braniac would come up with something

Sixth_Winged
Dr. Doom has an inbuilt device that had already shut down Mags power from a previous encounter. He can take this by himself.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
We all know that Magneto is the master of magnetism, and if he was facing the following list individually, he'd most likely win against them all...but what if Magneto was jumped all at once by everyone on the list? Would he stand a chance? Magneto at full power, giving it his all, no-holds-barred, and blood lusted....the battle takes place on a large military base...there's NO PREP for either team...Does the Master of Magnetism stand a chance against this "metal" team? How do you think he would fare against the following....?

1. Cyborg (from the Teen Titans)
2. Steel
3. The Vision
4. Deathlok
5. Robocop
6. The Terminator (from T2)
7. Ultron
8. Brainiac (the version in the JLA and Superman cartoons)
9. T-1000 (from T2)
10. Metallo (Supe's villain)
11. The Cyborg Superman (Supe's villain)
12. Terminatrix (from T3)
13. War Machine
14. Iron Man
15. Dr. Doom

Comic braniac would stop him at 8. Don't know about the cartoon one.

If he did stop him then he stops at Cyborg Supes who can easily destroy the planet they are fighting on.

Avalonofthewind
That's what I was thinking too actually...would Cyborg Supes be able to blitz him fast enough before Mags got his magnetic shielding up??? And if not, could CS penetrate his magnetic shielding with his strength? Does Cyborg Supes have heat vision like regular Supes? If he does, could he use that to penetrate Mags shields?

He has everything Superman has plus more.

He's a consciousness similar to iceman. He can create any weapon needed to defeat an enemy and has complete control over his body, I've seen him become human or fully machine and he can be in multiple bodies at once controlling each one independently.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He has everything Superman has plus more.

He's a consciousness similar to iceman. He can create any weapon needed to defeat an enemy and has complete control over his body, I've seen him become human or fully machine and he can be in multiple bodies at once controlling each one independently. eek! Didn't quite realize he was that powerful....hell, he'd give ol' Mags a good run for his money then probably...but, with Mags at full power, would Cyborg Supes be in danger? I mean, since Cyborg's body is mostly cybernetic? Could Magneto put a hurtin' on him??

Avalonofthewind
eek! Didn't quite realize he was that powerful....hell, he'd give ol' Mags a good run for his money then probably...but, with Mags at full power, would Cyborg Supes be in danger? I mean, since Cyborg's body is mostly cybernetic? Could Magneto put a hurtin' on him??

I'd be a lot more fearful of Borg at full power over Mags.
This is a guy who has beaten herald level characters with ease.
He can make any weapon, alter his body anyway he desires, use the environment, can see across the universe..etc.

This is all before we even get to the fact that his biological half is Superman and he can build a Superman body from scratch (matter manipulation.)

And the fact that he's absolutely insane. This is a guy who would fly through a planet to kill an opponent.

Comicbook_kid
Wow...I can't wait to see the next issue of Green Lantern then....Hal and Guy has to fight him next issue...and Cyborg has a bunch of power rings too...wonder how that will turn out??

Avalonofthewind
I hope it turns out good and don't have him job for the sake of story.
Borg gave parallax a hard time.

nimbus006
Originally posted by jacobo0o
did u find which issue magneto beated iron man??

It never happenned it New Avengers. Thats a lie.

Grimm22

Co-Signed wink

Its close to impossible to kill, none the less defeat Doom.

Magneto isnt going to do crap against Doom big grin

godking
Doom already has a device to shut down Magneto's power . Braniac would invent a device to do that.

Fights starts Doom presses device Magnoto loses his power they all take turns slapping him around and laughing at him.

MrHeavySilence
Unlikely that the metal team will win.

Grimm22
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Unlikely that the metal team will win.

How? What the f**k?

Doom alone trumps Magneto

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Grimm22
How? What the f**k?

Doom alone trumps Magneto Thats not necessarily true. You dont give Mags enough credit though with prep doom takes it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Thats not necessarily true. You dont give Mags enough credit though with prep doom takes it.

No, even without prep, Doom is more than a match for the master of magnitism wink

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Grimm22
How? What the f**k?

Doom alone trumps Magneto

He never makes it to DOOM anyway.

Borg destroys the guy easily. I completely forgot that he can manipulate flesh as well as metal, machinery, and energy.

This guy beats Herals level characters for fun. Mags gets owned...

Whittdawg92
DOOM IS A FUQIN RADIATED HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IN NO WAY IS METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU MIGHT AS WELL CUT HIM FROM THE DAM LIST!!!

Whittdawg92
and no, Doom does not stomp Mags, unless it's a good day for him.

Grimm22
and no, Doom does not stomp Mags, unless it's a good day for him.

Doom has beaten Mags countless times in the past no expression

Why would this time be so much different What the f**k?

Whittdawg92
Doom doesn't beat Mags w/o prep, Mags is a genius too, maybe not as smart as doom, but genius. and no, don't pull that "doom stole beyoner's powers" b.s. outta your aas, 'cuz that was PIS.

Grimm22
Doom doesn't beat Mags w/o prep, Mags is a genius too, maybe not as smart as doom, but genius. and no, don't pull that "doom stole beyoner's powers" b.s. outta your aas, 'cuz that was PIS.

How is that PIS no expression

Doom is definitly smart enougth to pull that off.

For pete's sake he absorbed Galactus's power big grin

Well to be fair Beyonder came back in Secret Wars II and kicked Doom's ass stick out tongue

Whittdawg92
Doom is smart, but he's no Reed richards. If Reed can't pull that scht off, how the hell can Doom do that? that's b.s. if I've ever seen it.

Grimm22
Doom is smart, but he's no Reed richards. If Reed can't pull that scht off, how the hell can Doom do that? that's b.s. if I've ever seen it.

Reed CAN pull that kind of stuff off its just that Doom is a villan.

Reed has a team and a family to manage, while saving the day wink

Doom simply builds Doombots to take out the garbage while he figures out these amazing schemes big grin

Of course in the end what usually ends up in his defeat is his ego

Whittdawg92
That's serious b.s. on Reed's part. if Reed grew some balls, he could kill doom and take his spot, and start pullin some real feats. they need a what if comic about that.

Grimm22
That's serious b.s. on Reed's part. if Reed grew some balls, he could kill doom and take his spot, and start pullin some real feats. they need a what if comic about that.

Heh, so many dirty jokes I could insert here laughing

Reed is badass even without being villified stick out tongue

If Reed tryed to kill Doom, he might be able to do it, but then Doom would probobly take over his body or someone else's nearby stick out tongue

Whittdawg92
Reed and doom needto have a bloodlusted match to end all the confusion.

Grimm22
Reed and doom needto have a bloodlusted match to end all the confusion.

They have had several if I recall no expression

The biggest advantage Doom has over Reed is magic wink

I mean they are about even in science but magic is what trumps Reed 99% of the time wink

Whittdawg92
Fantastic could actually prolly win in magic if he gets help from Dr. Strange.

Grimm22
Fantastic could actually prolly win in magic if he gets help from Dr. Strange.

Thats exactly what happened in the FF storyline Unthinkable big grin

Of course Doom thought of that first and took out Strange. Then Doom trumped the FF with new amped up magic powers.

He even proved how much of a SOB he could be by trapping Franklin in hell and making a deal with the FF so if they surrendered he would let the child go. He was holding Valeria at the time and let her go insteed of poor franklin mad

Doom then resorted to torturing the FF by giving Johnny Reed's powers and having him strech out over a ton of metal bars. He gave Sue johnny's powers except she couldnt control them and was in unbreable pain. Ben was consistintly being used as a punching bag for Demons with Class 100 strength. sad

He put Reed in a HUGE library and told him to find a way to beat him and all the books basicly mocked Reed.

Dr. Strange then came and helped Reed and they got Franklin out of hell and trapped Doom in it.

Then there was affirmitive action, but thats for another time big grin

Whittdawg92
what Grim22 said is just the reason why mr. fantastic needs to stop being such a pansy and finally wage war against doom. he's more of a pacifist than Prof. X.

Grimm22
what Grim22 said is just the reason why mr. fantastic needs to stop being such a pansy and finally wage war against doom. he's more of a pacifist than Prof. X.

Nope no

Reed has taken on Doom before and they either end in stalemates or somthing else or whatnot erm

Besides Reed and Doom both respect each other even though they hate eachother wink

Oh and in Affirmitive Action, Reed led the FF to Latveria to make sure that when Doom returns everything he has is gone. All the Doombots, all the weapons. Everything. All gone wink

Reed then took Doom out of hell and created a lymbo between dimensions to make sure that Doom would never escape by spending eternity in a purgitory with Doom stick out tongue

Whittdawg92
c'mon man, as a fanboy of FF, can you seriously say that Doom has not screwed Reed by some PIS many times before? I like Doom more than I like Reed, but he gets away with way too much b/c of Reed's pacifism.

JohnnyDo3
an easy match for magneto he'll get em all they can't jump him come on magneto has force field they would have to destroy the force field before they could hurt magneto.

Grimm22
c'mon man, as a fanboy of FF, can you seriously say that Doom has not screwed Reed by some PIS many times before? I like Doom more than I like Reed, but he gets away with way too much b/c of Reed's pacifism.

Not really erm

Reed has always shown to be Doom's equal in intellect and just about everything else.

Reed isnt a pacifist no

He is still a hero though. wink

Whittdawg92
ok grim, name some things that Reed has done to get payback on doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.