mr fantastic and blob vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whittdawg92
all at full power, grudge match Reed gets 15 min prep in his lab. not to death, just to K.O.

who?-kid
Reed and Blob win. When written right, Blob is pretty dangerous, and with Reed backing him up - and fighting Ben at the same time of course - they'll probably win the majority.

Whittdawg92
thing at full power's like 100 ton strength isn't he?

King_Mungi
Mr.Fantastic has been shown to restrain THing before, he can always suffocate him.

Whittdawg92
thing doesn't even have any ears, and I never seen his nose before.

King_Mungi
How do you suffocate someone with their ears?. He has a mouth which he breathes ie. suffocate him.

diabloman
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
thing at full power's like 100 ton strength isn't he? hahahaha way below a 100 man come on

Lucid Lui
15 mins Prep in his lab? Reed just grabs one of the uber weapons he has and destroys Thing. Much like what he did to Super Skrull recently, minus the destroying.

No Blob needed.

Whittdawg92
well, believe it or not, fantastic and blob have similar powers, so teaming them up might cause some serious damage.

Grimm22
Reed > Ben

Reed with Prep >>>>>>>>>>> 99% of Comics wink

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Grimm22
Reed > Ben

Reed with Prep >>>>>>>>>>> 99% of Comics wink

Agreed

Tony Stark
Originally posted by diabloman
hahahaha way below a 100 man come on

confused

Yeah right...

He's way into the CL100...

Broly92
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Yeah right...

He's way into the CL100...
No he isn't he at tops is 90-95class

outarddwarf
He is class onehundred now but it doesnt matter, because blob and reed take it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by diabloman
hahahaha way below a 100 man come on

Once again coming from a guy that knows nothing about the FF or the Thing no expression

Ben has shown numerous times that he is in Class 100 and can exert himself to strengths far beyond those of Hulk's base strength big grin

Wynndar
Thing is a class 100...just always underrated and frequently holding back. Blob is a non factor against the Thing. Reed can beat Ben on his own anyway...not only can he give him a match physically, he'd figure out a way to put him down in just a couple moves.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Broly92
No he isn't he at tops is 90-95class

Thing is Class 100.

Dinalfos
Once again coming from a guy that knows nothing about the FF or the Thing no expression

Ben has shown numerous times that he is in Class 100 and can exert himself to strengths far beyond those of Hulk's base strength big grin

Hulk's base strength is also class 100, so that's just speculation.

nimrod009
Poor Thing's way outmatched here. Mr Fantastic alone would be overkill.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Hulk's base strength is also class 100, so that's just speculation.

I know im just saying that Ben can exert himself above Class 100 for about an hour before he gets tired.

Grimm22
Originally posted by nimrod009
Poor Thing's way outmatched here. Mr Fantastic alone would be overkill.

Thing >>>>>>> Blob

Mr. Fantastic >> Thing no expression

Metalmanx
Thing >>>>>>> Blob

I wouldn't say Thing is that much superior to Blob. Blob is severely underrated. I don't even think Thing could forcefully move Blob without taking the ground with him. It even took Hulk a long time to do so. And with Blob's damage-soaking abilities, he could prove a match for Thing. Or at least to completely distract him.

But yea, for the most part: Thing >> Blob, Mr. Fanstastic >> Thing.

nimrod009
Thing >>>>>>> Blob

That pretty much sums it up.

Although I don't think there's much to separate Blob and Thing, I'd give Thing the majority if he gets creative in finding a way to hurt Blob...Blob's too slow to really pose a threat, the only problem is getting past his extreme durability.

Grimm22
Ben will think of some way to trick Blob wink

Blob's power is to be fat no expression

Yeah he's not beating Thing no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.