Syndicate: Vote On THE RELOAD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HellMaster93
Yes, syndicate, I have heard Digi's comments of teams becomign glorified chat rooms and so I need your ideas and votes: should we 100% reboot with new reps, new name, new goals? Just new goals? New name and new goals? Ideas for new names, reps and goals? You tell me, guys, you tell me, when I'mback next Sat from holiday, I'll check through and reveal The Final Decisoon. and digi has apprioved this thread as a SPECIAL EVENT. Taljk way, Syndicate, talk way... cool

DigiMark007
Not exactly a 'special event' but you want to renovate the team, so this can stay until that's accomplished.

UltimateStryfe
My input:

Reboot the goals of the team.
Most deffinitely change the name.
(I vote for: The Brotherhood of Evil!)

A.J
Change the whole villain thng or have heros/villains from either universe somthing like that so we can defend everyone not just certain people alot of groups are 2 one dimensional.

And call the team Uni-versial Protection lmao

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by A.J
Change the whole villain thng or have heros/villains from either universe somthing like that so we can defend everyone not just certain people alot of groups are 2 one dimensional.

And call the team Uni-versial Protection lmao

we are the forces of Evil!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!
i also think that either a persons avatar or sig should represent their character. so people know who they represent.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
My input:

Reboot the goals of the team.
Most deffinitely change the name.
(I vote for: The Brotherhood of Evil!) That's unoriginal... It should be a little more not centered around:
A) Men ("brother" hood.) and
B)Mutants...
Though I really don't have a prob with either shifty I think the name should be a bit more loose: Female friendly and Homo sapian friendly. But that's just me. no expression

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
That's unoriginal... It should be a little more not centered around:
A) Men ("brother" hood.) and
B)Mutants...
Though I really don't have a prob with either shifty I think the name should be a bit more loose: Female friendly and Homo sapian friendly. But that's just me. no expression

that's precisely why i didn't say 'The Brotherhood of Evil MUTANTS'
just the brotherhood of evil. wink

are you even in the Syndicate????? mad

Devil Lance

are you even in the Syndicate????? mad

yeah theres a difference
The Brotherhood of Evil= Doom Patrol, Teen Titans Villains
Brother Hood of evil mutants= Xmen villains

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Devil Lance
yeah theres a difference
The Brotherhood of Evil= Doom Patrol, Teen Titans Villains
Brother Hood of evil mutants= Xmen villains

exactly. includes all villains. not just mutants. duh everyone, that's why i picked the name! stick out tongue

Devil Lance
Hey guys if you are reloading I was wondering if I could Join as Devilance the pursuer
http://www.sean-walsh.com/newgods/pursuer.jpg

DigiMark007
I think you should all defect to other teams so there's one less team for me to worry about.

stick out tongue

A.J
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I think you should all defect to other teams so there's one less team for me to worry about.

stick out tongue eek! you worried im so proud

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Hey guys if you are reloading I was wondering if I could Join as Devilance the pursuer
http://www.sean-walsh.com/newgods/pursuer.jpg

sure

Sam Z
Originally posted by DigiMark007

stick out tongue

That's why I was against rebooting. We may lose some members because they wouldn't like to change characters or thry will assume that Syndicate is dead.

juggernaut66666
Im n maybe i would like to change my character into magneto

smiley8
Originally posted by Sam Z
That's why I was against rebooting. We may lose some members because they wouldn't like to change characters or thry will assume that Syndicate is dead.

i agree with sam, we have a really big group of members that joined the syndicate rather than other group because they liked the syndicate group. if we reboot than members might defer to other teams. plus IMO, a reboot will change things for a short time but it will go back to what it is now anyway.

Sam Z
Yeah^ as a result we will have the same thread but with different name.

Rewmac
We should make the team more open. Not like only Evil Forces and so. And I think of a name change.

Spideys Sister

are you even in the Syndicate????? mad Yes. Yes I am. no expression Mystique. Respect me. no expression

Nataku8188
Maybe you should actually do something evil.

Or stop calling yourself villains.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Nataku8188

How about you leave us alone and screw your self

Rewmac
I think we should open our "playable" characters list more...

A.J

Or stop calling yourself villains. Hes got a point embarrasment

badabing
I don't think many teams are taking new members at this point.

A.J
hi sam i know your there

Sam Z

Ok, I'll go to your home and kill your dog. Is that evil enough? Or should we take president as hostage?
Maybe you just shouldn't come up with your stupid suggestions. We are forum team, not terrorists.

A.J
Ok, I'll go to your home and kill your dog. Is that evil enough? Or should we take president as hostage?
Maybe you just shouldn't come up with your stupid suggestions. We are forum team, not terrorists. laughing

Rewmac
Maybe you just shouldn't come up with your stupid suggestions. We are forum team, not terrorists. Don't worry Sam...He just wants to piss you off....I honestly don't care about his childish comments...

ShadowMan223
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
How about you leave us alone and screw your self
He's probaly done the second one .....alot. sick

Rewmac
We all know him big grin We all laugh at him big grin And we all know he is playing with himslef all day in front of the computer big grin

badabing
How's the reload going?

Sam Z
Originally posted by Rewmac
Don't worry Sam...He just wants to piss you off....I honestly don't care about his childish comments...

I think he just wants some attention... Poor guycry

Sam Z
We all know him big grin We all laugh at him big grin And we all know he is playing with himslef all day in front of the computer big grin
laughing out loud

Sam Z
Originally posted by badabing
How's the reload going?

Well, we have to wait for Hellmaster's comments, but he'll not be around till saturday...

Nataku8188
Maybe you just shouldn't come up with your stupid suggestions. We are forum team, not terrorists.

Those would both be delightfully evil.

A forum team? What is this team's purpose? Right, glorified chat room where you can feel accepted among other people like yourself, the people who's IQs were insufficient to secure them a position on a 'cool' team.

You guys are just a bunch of 14 year olds trying to play tough, when your insults and comebacks are worse than highschool Freshmen's.

Why don't you come out of denial and realize that you're all just a bunch of pansies who can't handle the truth, so you lash out at the only person with the balls to come forward and tell you.

Mr.V
Or maybe, even how "sad" or "insecure" you think they are you could just leave them alone and let them do what they want to seeing as it isnt causing you any harm. no expression

A.J
Thank you val.

ShadowMan223

A forum team? What is this team's purpose? Right, glorified chat room where you can feel accepted among other people like yourself, the people who's IQs were insufficient to secure them a position on a 'cool' team.

You guys are just a bunch of 14 year olds trying to play tough, when your insults and comebacks are worse than highschool Freshmen's.

Why don't you come out of denial and realize that you're all just a bunch of pansies who can't handle the truth, so you lash out at the only person with the balls to come forward and tell you.

I hope you realize you've called a jihad on aforum team or as you say roll eyes (sarcastic) abunch of 14 year olds tring to play tough.

Sam Z

The "truth" is that you are just a loser who had problems in chilhood, you believe you got balls because you can argue with guys on the forum, pfft. That's what 14 year old can do. You actually sound like an idiot and everyone but you can see that. You suggest us to be "evil" on comicbook forum. If forum is the only place where you can play "taugh" then you are pathetic, we just talk and discuss things that we are interested in, and you come up with your stupid comments. The only one who acts childish here is you. You want to express youself then do it but don't come up with that crap "you must be evil on the forum" because you embarrass yourself only. If you want problems then go outside and do something bad but don't pretend a tough guy when talking to someone who is many miles far from you. That is so pathetic, just like you are.

smiley8

Why the hell do you even care what we do??? No-one is bothering you or having a go at you so sod off!!

Rewmac

Why don't you come out of denial and realize that you're all just a bunch of pansies who can't handle the truth, so you lash out at the only person with the balls to come forward and tell you. laughing laughing laughing laughing Now that was a pathetic monologue.

Rewmac
Originally posted by smiley8
Why the hell do you even care what we do??? No-one is bothering you or having a go at you so sod off!! Because he is about 12-13 years old and he has nothing better to do but stay home asnd play the tough guy on internet forums. IF you have no friends, insults on the internet does it.

Sam Z
Because he is about 12-13 years old and he has nothing better to do but stay home asnd play the tough guy on internet forums. IF you have no friends, insults on the internet does it.

lol yeah, seems so.

Nataku8188
Once again proving that you guys really don't have anything on me. You say I'm 12-13, I'm 17. You say I had an insecure childhood, nope, was a normal childhood. Say I don't have friends, sorry, but I got plenty. You're all just digging for insults because you can't face the fact that I am right.

You say that I shouldn't be telling you to be evil, and I'm saying you shouldn't call yourselves evil if you aren't even going to do something with a modicrum of distaste towards others.

Oh, and I'm not being a 'tough' guy, I'm being an arrogant prick. I never once said I could beat you up or anything like that, like some of you have said to me.

Nataku8188
Because he is about 12-13 years old and he has nothing better to do but stay home asnd play the tough guy on internet forums. IF you have no friends, insults on the internet does it.

Look at the dates on my posts. Kthxbai.

A.J
Sup f*cker how are you today. cool

Mr.V
Once again proving that you guys really don't have anything on me. You say I'm 12-13, I'm 17. You say I had an insecure childhood, nope, was a normal childhood. Say I don't have friends, sorry, but I got plenty. You're all just digging for insults because you can't face the fact that I am right.

You say that I shouldn't be telling you to be evil, and I'm saying you shouldn't call yourselves evil if you aren't even going to do something with a modicrum of distaste towards others.

Oh, and I'm not being a 'tough' guy, I'm being an arrogant prick. I never once said I could beat you up or anything like that, like some of you have said to me.

Arrogant Prick is my title cool, and you are doing nothing impressive. So its a forum team devoted to evil.

You may think it's "sad" but hey, if they want to do it leave them alone, if its so sad then leave them to it and go enjoy another pass-time other than critisizing people who are doing nothing wrong.

And so your telling them to be evil? It all depends on what you count as evil, if they say they are evil; then we will have to believe them cool heck, we arent to judge them with what they want to spend their time doing or saying. It's up to them, after all you're being sad by spending time arguing with people on a comic book forum about an evil team not being team. You are equally sad, we are all sad in some aspect, and if this is theirs just leave them be.

Spideys Sister
You say I had an insecure childhood, nope, was a normal childhood. Define normal...

HellMaster93
OK,folks, I'm back... some suggestions for reboots:

KMC Mutants- all mutant characters
KMC Marvel Alliance- all Marvel characters up to omega level but no higher
KMC Justice- all good guys
KMC DC United- All DC characters up to Omega levfel
Stay as the Syndicate

So, anyone like any of those ideas? Or have aqny major imput because a LOT of this threadis that stupid kid pretending he's on a Jihad... Nataku, wake up, the Syndicate aren't a religion and i doubt you know ANYTHING about Islamic views on holy war anyway...

A.J
go nick, i say we be mutants i like that idea good mutants and bad, if so im worverine

cool

Mr.V
Outsiders view here Nick. Stay syndicate, you arent heroes, and most of you dont read much DC. you guys are the syndicate, changing it would be a bad thing sad just keep it like that, if your worried about inactivity, dont worry man.. the tourney is coming round and you can always go for a syndicate win eh? (not likely no expression stick out tongue)

Sam Z

Who gives a f!@k about your age, friends and your childhood?erm
And right about what? That we are not trully evil? You are hilarious...

Only proves that you are idiot. When we call ourselvs evil we are just joking, having fun, if you really have friends then you are supposed to know what's that like. Or you always talk about the weather with your friends?

Well. Good for you, arrogant prick. So as i said before, if you don't have anything else to say to us then don't waste your and our time.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Mr.V
Outsiders view here Nick. Stay syndicate, you arent heroes, and most of you dont read much DC. you guys are the syndicate, changing it would be a bad thing sad just keep it like that, if your worried about inactivity, dont worry man.. the tourney is coming round and you can always go for a syndicate win eh? (not likely no expression stick out tongue)

I agree with V.
Syndicate was a good idea. We may take a different name, but keep same rules. Evil characters. Or evil mutant characters as AJ wants.

smiley8
I like the same rules idea, but not to say you can only limit ourselves to JUST marvel or JUST DC Lots of us like characters from both universes.

HellMaster93
What? The Syndicate expanded a while back toi take in Dc, Marvel and Image... however, i do not know enough about other companies (Dark Horse, 2000 AD, Archie (LOL) etc...) to have them... so, how about you guys put up ideas now for new goals, targets, rules etc... we'll stay at least evil.

A.J
There isnt any really memberal image villians so it wouldnt really matter for image, but maybe no more recruiting and no excepting any new members, thats where avengers went wrong aswell i think they lost track of everyone, and not everyone came on

HellMaster93
I will not turn away a new member who passes a test...

A.J
It is getting big enough anyway, just dont let them do a test, the avengers had so many people, the smaller groups are the best you will find

HellMaster93
I suppose.

A.J
Just look at the avengers it will help, we had like 50 members and about 20 of them was actually on, well it was like that anway, i mean there will be people whos in but never come on

HellMaster93
indeed. Maybe if people do not come on for a month, their character must go on offer to others...

A.J
yeah they're character is available to other people, but if they come back and no one is them they're aloud to have them back

OK heres a new name

darkness united stick out tongue

HellMaster93
VILLAINS United
The Society
Injustice society
Masters of Evil

A.J
Villains United cool

HellMaster93
Indeed.

Rewmac
That sucks....

Guardians Of Fear

Dungeon Of Darkness

and so...

A.J
That sucks....

Guardians Of Fear

Dungeon Of Darkness

and so... laughing

sounds like somthing out of dungeons and dragons laughing laughing stick out tongue

Rewmac

Oh, and I'm not being a 'tough' guy, I'm being an arrogant prick. I never once said I could beat you up or anything like that, like some of you have said to me. Good to hear that. I'm still older. You really acting like a 13-14 maybe 15 year old even though you are 17. The actual facts..You took everything we said seriously that shows us one and only thing...You don't what we are talking about. You being arrogant which I don't even know why. For example me. My educational level is way over yours. I speak 3 languages fluently plus my motherlanguage. We never did a thing to hurt you, you started this whole bashing and being a prick thingy. I tell you a thing. We just like characters in real life we are people like yourself. We are in team because it's thing here on KMC if you want to be on one and represent a character than so be it. Do you think people on Dark Knight team actually dressing like Batman and learning batkicks? Or DigiMark in Green Lantern Corps making his own green ring woth a light on it??? No. We just enjoy ourselves in a community called team. I really see no reson why you started it, if not to insult people on the internet which is just childish. Anyway I hope you get the picture.

A.J
Good to hear that. I'm still older. You really acting like a 13-14 maybe 15 year old even though you are 17. The actual facts..You took everything we said seriously that shows us one and only thing...You don't what we are talking about. You being arrogant which I don't even know why. For example me. My educational level is way over yours. I speak 3 languages fluently plus my motherlanguage. We never did a thing to hurt you, you started this whole bashing and being a prick thingy. I tell you a thing. We just like characters in real life we are people like yourself. We are in team because it's thing here on KMC if you want to be on one and represent a character than so be it. Do you think people on Dark Knight team actually dressing like Batman and learning batkicks? Or DigiMark in Green Lantern Corps making his own green ring woth a light on it??? No. We just enjoy ourselves in a community called team. I really see no reson why you started it, if not to insult people on the internet which is just childish. Anyway I hope you get the picture. cool

HellMaster93
Ahem... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_trolls

jgiant
Dear Nataku8188,
Yo whats up? Good to hear u are enjoying yourself tring to be a tough guy, it feels good sometimes to talk down to others for no reason it makes u feel like a big man (possibly the reason for me writting this). Anywho, i don't understand ur logic in telling anyone how to do anything, yes u have freedom of speech, but ur just making yourself look like an ignorant douche who wants to be a badass...Do u really think its cool to declare jihad on anyone, or to glorify bin ladin, a fukin pussy boy who likes to hide in caves and has jerkass's who kno no better to do his dirty work...No man thats not cool, the only reason im judgin u is because u started it...i'll admit its a good attempt at getting on peoples bad sides, or making them pissed at u and have them type stupid insults in a fit of rage, but i'll tell u whats its not a good attempt at...this doesn't make u look like a badass, which might or might not have been ur goal in the first place...its a fukin forum where people want to have fun, entertain themselves, i kno u kno this, but u just wanted to get some attention and i guess i can't blame u for tryin...in conclusion i am writing this cuz im bored and have nothing else to do...if u wish to respond u kno where to find me.
Sincerely,
jgiant

UltimateStryfe
i am back from my holiday too! cool

the Order of Darkness or something along those lines.

A.J
Originally posted by jgiant
Dear Nataku8188,
Yo whats up? Good to hear u are enjoying yourself tring to be a tough guy, it feels good sometimes to talk down to others for no reason it makes u feel like a big man (possibly the reason for me writting this). Anywho, i don't understand ur logic in telling anyone how to do anything, yes u have freedom of speech, but ur just making yourself look like an ignorant douche who wants to be a badass...Do u really think its cool to declare jihad on anyone, or to glorify bin ladin, a fukin pussy boy who likes to hide in caves and has jerkass's who kno no better to do his dirty work...No man thats not cool, the only reason im judgin u is because u started it...i'll admit its a good attempt at getting on peoples bad sides, or making them pissed at u and have them type stupid insults in a fit of rage, but i'll tell u whats its not a good attempt at...this doesn't make u look like a badass, which might or might not have been ur goal in the first place...its a fukin forum where people want to have fun, entertain themselves, i kno u kno this, but u just wanted to get some attention and i guess i can't blame u for tryin...in conclusion i am writing this cuz im bored and have nothing else to do...if u wish to respond u kno where to find me.
Sincerely,
jgiant owned cool

UltimateStryfe
laughing

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by jgiant
Dear Nataku8188,
Sincerely,
jgiant Originally posted by A.J
owned in stereo cool

HellMaster93
Wow, off with the kid gloves!

Mr.V
Wow, ok hes a prick; but this was like 3 days ago, no need to keep replying...no expression

HellMaster93
He will never go... unless he's been warned AGAIN...

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by HellMaster93
He will never go... unless he's been warned AGAIN... The was a first time... Oh he's banned. I was only warned once cause like an idiot, I couldn't find the FAQs so I started wheeling on Doc Ock...(not that I'm the only one.) Now I'm everyones favorite Spidey Fangirl! Woo! Go me!

HellMaster93
You were banned...? And Natku's banned!? BOO YAH!

A.J
sis was banned.no you wearnt we have been speaking confused

HellMaster93
???

A.J
i donno the stress of the site is getting to me lol

HellMaster93
confused i'm the one who's doing all the main work... sad

A.J
ive looked over loads of sites and im still searching, but my gf is back so we may need.......alone time shifty

HellMaster93
big grin Aaahhh... thanks for looking that up, I didn't realise you were working so hrd on it!

A.J
Hehe wink

jgiant
Wow, ok hes a prick; but this was like 3 days ago, no need to keep replying...no expression i haven't been here in like two weeks...i was bored and i wanted to say something...is that a good reason for responding late? What the f**k?

HellMaster93
LOL, definitely!

Nataku8188
Who gives a f!@k about your age, friends and your childhood?erm
And right about what? That we are not trully evil? You are hilarious...

Only proves that you are idiot. When we call ourselvs evil we are just joking, having fun, if you really have friends then you are supposed to know what's that like. Or you always talk about the weather with your friends?

Well. Good for you, arrogant prick. So as i said before, if you don't have anything else to say to us then don't waste your and our time.

Can you read? Do you know what a retort is? I'll give you a hint, it's not a baked good from France.

I think A.J. is the only person in here with more braincells than toenails.

A.J
me ??? erm

Rewmac
See AJ? At least someone thinks you got brains big grin

A.J
See AJ? At least someone thinks you got brains big grin no expression sad mad

UltimateStryfe
laughing

A.J
laughing

UltimateStryfe
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

haven't done that in a while.

A.J
me neither

UltimateStryfe
do it

A.J
.............. ok

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahha
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahah
ahahahhahahahahaha

UltimateStryfe
yay

A.J
yay.................

Rewmac
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

UltimateStryfe
has a decision been made on the reload yet. this is getting boring.

A.J
i agree

Rewmac
Who cares? I don't really think nowdays that we need a reload. If we would really need that, the reload should already have been made.

HellMaster93
It would have but everyone's being annoying and getting in the way... tell you what, I'll simply restart the Syndicate as an entirely new team on Saturday... and patienece is a virtue... mad

Rewmac
Don't do that....We got a big thread...currently biggest on KMC Comic Books....So watch...But really sometimes our thread has no point...But we should wait with this discussion. This "KMC forum team" thingy isn't a big deal like we gonna die if we cancel it but still just let it be for now...You failed with this reaload you know....But I'm in for a completely new team...Same thing...Evil characters...Brand new stuff....Okay,okay we keep Venom for Sam Z since he is gone...But let's you PM around that they wanna keep their characters or not and so...

HellMaster93
Hmm... this screwed up, yeah. But i believe I will at least set new goals, rules and plans for the KMC Syndicate!

smiley8
Even though the thread has no point at times, it always makes its way back to making sense! Its a good team, why not you leaders get together and make new rules and goals and see what the team think?

HellMaster93
Hmm... OK. Rewmac, name the goals YOU want and I'll have a look. As I remember, you had some pretty good ideas... big grin

Nataku8188
I retract my previous statement about A.J.

Sorry.

As for the rest of you, I give up. Arguing with you is like trying to kill Tyrant with the basic handgun in Resident Evil.

Have fun with your little butt-buddy brigade.

Rewmac
Thank you very much.

Rewmac
Hmm... OK. Rewmac, name the goals YOU want and I'll have a look. As I remember, you had some pretty good ideas... big grin

1. You going to be my b!tch big grin

2. I don't think we need a reload...

3. Our thread, well a couple of pages is full of shit

4. We should really only take knowledgeable users... (I mean the test shouldn't be too easy, coz we loose rep and everyone can get in.)

5. Only 1 character change allowed.

6. Someone changes a character a new test comes...

Sam Z
You were banned...? And Natku's banned!? BOO YAH!

Nataku got banned?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!crybaby

HellMaster93
No, I was wrong... and OK.... whatever. A change is always followed witha test for that character... preceded even...

Sam Z
Can you read? Do you know what a retort is? I'll give you a hint, it's not a baked good from France.
No i don't know. I only know who is hillarious-b!tch-that-wants-attention. I'll give you a hint. His(her?) name starts from letter "N" and with "8188" number.

I think A.J. is the only person in here with more braincells than toenails.
What could pathetic baby like you know about braincells.
AJ's toenail have higher IQ than you have.

Mr.V
no expression Sam, it's over; he gave up already! big grin and anyways, the whole "Toenails" thing no expression roll eyes (sarcastic)

HellMaster93
Indeed. He's only a dumb ass kid...

Sam Z
Indeed. He's only a dumb ass kid...
no expression Sam, it's over; he gave up already! big grin and anyways, the whole "Toenails" thing no expression roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah but arguing with him makes me laugh. I was away for 10 days so I'm just training before participating in discussions on VS forum big grin

A.J
ninja

Doc Potato
Hi... AJ, please get rid of that wanker's sig...

A.J
laughing Me and Leo done it to confuse people and it worked eek!

Doc Potato
Really? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.