See No Evil, the next generation in horror?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boogeyman1031
Now I know See No Evil is a WWE film but if you haven't seen it you have to give it a chance, I saw it the other day and sure it's a cliche, but it also has new ideasand a pretty sensible and well thought out story. Supposedly, Kane has signed on to a contract for See No Evil 2, I myself am pretty excited about this and think that a See No Evil series could be the next generation of slasher flicks. I just wanted to know what the rest of the horror fanatics thought about this

steverules
Oh crap, we get like 1000000000000 advert's and clip's for it on WWE each week, now they'll have a sequal and I'll have to go through all that crap again! Just f***ing great! mad

boogeyman1031
Have you seen the movie? It has nothing to do with wrestling and is a pretty good movie

steverules
No I haven't seen it, I might but I dunno. But it still ruined wrestling cause they kept showing adverts for it half way through a good match and it really pisses me off. Now if they are bringing out a sequal it's gonna start all over again.

boogeyman1031
Yeah I know that does get extremely annoying, but this isnt a wrestling chat, and dont get me wrong im a wrestling fan, but i'd like to see see no evil 2 regardless to wrestling

steverules
I wouldn't mind seeing it but the adverts just get tiring. Sorry but that it my only complaint.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.