Iron Spider-man,Wolerine & Blackpanther vs Metallo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
OK I think the three can win Metallo never showed me any thing to make me think he is uberly strong it's just the Kryptonite helps him in his fight with Superman.I think if Spider-man picks up Logan by his feet and Logan straightens himself out Spidey can swing him like a sword with all his strength and speed and chop Metallo's head off.Black Panther will just be a distraction.But if Metallo does his suck up all metal around thing three will be screwed and sucked in to him.

Grimm22
Hmm, BP might find a way to beat him, while Spidey hops around and Wolverine gets pumelled into the ground stick out tongue

MrHeavySilence
Yeah, those three could definitely pull it off.

Grimm22
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Yeah, those three could definitely pull it off.

More like Black Panther would beat him while Spidey distracts him and Wolverine takes a beating stick out tongue

Draco69
Metallo is like Iceman. Except he controls all metal...

Guess who's gonna win?

Sparkz
If he can control metal couldn't he control wolverine...and this would become a spider-man vs wolverine thread....

who?-kid
Originally posted by Grimm22
More like Black Panther would beat him while Spidey distracts him and Wolverine takes a beating stick out tongue
It would be better if BP distracts him, and Spider-Man and Wolverine attack him.

Grimm22
Wait this is the Superman villan right no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.