Who will die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
I'm sry if this has been done but I'm not on here usually and I was wondering about POTC2. Is anyone from the main cast going to die? I mean they are making a 3 from reading what ya'll have put so is someone going to die in this one or the next one?

She's a pirate
There is tale that Jack is going to die at the end, since he died in the books but no one knows for sure if they are going to put it in the movie or not.

spencerspider
o.. well I dont wanna see him die lol kill Will

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
I dont want Jack to die! hes like the best character! besides hes in the third movie. so he cant die in the 2nd one.

Cataclysm
No one is going to die in the POTC 2.

jessigem
even if he did die, he'd probably come back by making a deal w/ davy jones or something

Exador
Ok. Here's what happens

Ms. Swann kisses Jack and chains him to the mast while doing that, Davey Jones's giant squid completely destroys the Black Pearl, and Jack goes down with it

Flying High
thanks for the spoiler tag....wink

She's a pirate
This whole thread was a spoiler, wasn't it? It basically said so in the title.

spencerspider
Originally posted by Exador
Ok. Here's what happens

Ms. Swann kisses Jack and chains him to the mast while doing that, Davey Jones's giant squid completely destroys the Black Pearl, and Jack goes down with it

and how do u know this..

jessigem
either a pirates movie(haha) or just a guess...
and actually that all fits together when you watch the trailor

Darth Vundi
no one dies if they did die y would they make a potc3

spencerspider
maybe they come back? lol and if jack dies u still got will and elizabeth. they might try to get jack back or soemthing i dont know

neonriot
I think Jack will die in the 3rd one..because I heard the next one is suppose to be about the end of piracy and what not...but yeah sadly I think he will die.

jessigem
just because it's the end of piracy doesn't mean he has to die. that lord guy in the 2nd movie said he has to find a place in the new world, and he will(i hope). they can't just kill him off in the last movie. that would be stupid and everyone would be mad that they made the movie end like that.

barriss_offee

jessigem
thank you!! big grin for proving my point even further.

truthbetold
jack does not die.
he gets rescued.
he kills the kraken.
gets davy jones heart back.
and there might be a 4th movie too.
just wait.
everything will be ok.
the hero we know as jack sparrow is still alive.

spencerspider
how does he kill the kraken?

jessigem
he uses his awesomeness and by some unknown reason he also knows how to speak beastie(like he knew how to speak to the cannibals). he tells the beastie to swim to the surface and spit him out then he tells it that davy jones is just using it as a weapon and it goes to eat davy jones. while jones is distracted by the kraken, jack goes to port royal and jumps through the window of the lords office, steals the heart and hitches a ride to tia dalma to ask of his crew. nobody is there(they've already left with barbossa to go to the world's end) so he goes to find the flying dutchman. after ordering jones not to chase after his soul anymore, he orders jones to let bootstrap free and then he kills him and them tells the crew to take him to the end of the map. he meets up with will, eliz, tia dalma, and to his surprise, he sees barbossa is captaining the ship. he says "I thought i killed ya, mate. Did you get your monkey back, eh?" The monkey swoops down off a rope and lands on his shoulder. Jack just shrugs it off and tells the crew of the dutchman to go under the sea and never return. He takes bootstrap to will, they hug and he's introduced to elizabeth. they all live happy together.
i was just bored so that's probably nothing like what's really going to happen. but it was fun to write. big grin

spencerspider
lol i read it.. sadly lol. he knew how to speak beastie?lol u mean kraken

jessigem
no i mean beastie, then he could take to the other creatures. like dory in finding nemo..she could speak whale. maybe there's a whale type beastie that he could talk to about that ride... big grin

spencerspider
oooooo ok...

jessigem
yea....my imagination kinda went WILD, that happens when i get bored sometimes....youpi

spencerspider
lol yea.. well I guess Jack will come back, kill Davey, Will an Liz marry, tia dalma dies, kraken dies.. bootstrap lives and sees his son get married, and asia is shown for like 2 min lol o norrington and whatever the other guy is dies as well

jessigem
why does tia dalma die in your guess?! she didn't do anything wrong except destroy the natural order of life and death. and she gave jack a jar of dirt!! eek!

spencerspider
alot of deaths in my theory... hmm o and tia dalma turns bad! haha. and the dirt was probably poison lol

jessigem
but the jar broke....

spencerspider
i know lol

jessigem
blink .....ohno! that means the poison is in the water now!! and a little in the air!! messed

spencerspider
see at world's end lol

jessigem
oh no that's kinda sad sad . it all comes together now.... no expression

spencerspider
lol we figured it out!

jessigem
big grin

spencerspider
smile laughing i love ur smilies lol

jessigem
i know how to use 'em right. cool

spencerspider
UR A GIRL!!! i just noticed that lol i thought u were a guy lol cuz i got a friend named jesse but urs is spelled jessi ahhh!! ahahahahaha

jessigem
actually my name is jessica. but that's too long in a user name. so I used my sign gemini(or gem as in jewel, whatever you prefer) and came up with jessigem. ain't it brilliant? there's like 4 guys in my spanish class named jesse. it's kinda creepy messed

spencerspider
lol wow only one jesse in my grade.. 2 jessicas.. strange..

jessigem
i know so many jessicas it's mind-blowing....literally no expression
but my parents were thinking of naming me jasmine so i guess i'm grateful for my name. happy

spencerspider
hehe um is my name in there since this is tell ur name thread! nw

spencerspider
no it aint so it is spencer well actually Spencer lol (but you coulda guessed that couldnt u?)

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Possibly

jessigem
laughing out loud

spencerspider
STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!

jessigem
im laughing WITH you roll eyes (sarcastic)

spencerspider
YAY!

jessigem
youpi

Exador
Davy Jones Kills The Kraken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.