who flys the fastest ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who would win in a race ? 1st 2nd a and 3rd

superman
wonderwoman
iron man
gladiator
powdered toastman
thor
archangel death
hawk man
human torch
phoenix
strom
rogue
silver surfer
falcon
vulture
darkhawk
wonderman
sauron
sentinel

King_Mungi
On Earth or in space?

diabloman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
On Earth or in space? earth duh. some of those guys cant go out into space.

bigbran
1 silver surfer
2 gladiator
3 gladiator
hey you mentioned glads twice.

diabloman
Originally posted by bigbran
1 silver surfer
2 gladiator
3 gladiator
hey you mentioned glads twice. i took it off smarty

diabloman
powdered toastman
surfer
gladiator

King_Mungi
Originally posted by diabloman
earth duh. some of those guys cant go out into space.

*sigh* I take it you havn't heard of the Galactic Marathon then

diabloman
*sigh* I take it you havn't heard of the Galactic Marathon then thats not on here

Swanky-Tuna
powdered toastman
surfer
gladiator
http://www.jrj-socrates.com/Cartoon%20Pics/Misc/Ren%20and%20Stimpy/Powdered_Toast_Man_300.gif

King_Mungi
thats not on here

The galactic race allows people who fly on earth that might not be able to fly in space atmosphere so they can. Hence, you should be more specific.

diabloman
The galactic race allows people who fly on earth that might not be able to fly in space atmosphere so they can. Hence, you should be more specific. i am being specific. i said this is a race on earth. and all of those guys there can fly on earth of course.

diabloman
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
http://www.jrj-socrates.com/Cartoon%20Pics/Misc/Ren%20and%20Stimpy/Powdered_Toast_Man_300.gif leave everything to me smile

King_Mungi
i am being specific. i said this is a race on earth. and all of those guys there can fly on earth of course.

No you said earth after I asked, being specific is saying where the race is in your first post.

diabloman
No you said earth after I asked, being specific is saying where the race is in your first post. anywhere on earth. i didnt put at the begining at the thread where exactly on earth doesnt matter. as long as there here on this planet.

Broly92
Is teleporting allowed then 1thor 2Superman with a mohak or without 3phenoix

King_Mungi
anywhere on earth. i didnt put at the begining at the thread where exactly on earth doesnt matter. as long as there here on this planet.

Your not getting it. You never said where the location was at all, until I asked. Being specific would have the location (earth) in the first post, not until someone asks. Get it?

diabloman
Your not getting it. You never said where the location was at all, until I asked. Being specific would have the location (earth) in the first post, not until someone asks. Get it? im not putting a specifif location they can fly where ever the hell they want. as long as its on earth. get it ?

King_Mungi
im not putting a specifif location they can fly where ever the hell they want. as long as its on earth. get it ?

How old are you?...honestly? I'm not asking the location on Earth, I first asked if the race was in space or in Earth as you DID NOT specific in your first post until I asked.

Broly92
calm down either way they fly so it would'nt really matter

diabloman
How old are you?...honestly? I'm not asking the location on Earth, I first asked if the race was in space or in Earth as you DID NOT specific in your first post until I asked. i put the post and your still arrguing again. THEY CAN FLY WHERE EVER THEY WANT AS LONG AS ITS HERE ON EARTH. OK LETS SAY THEY MAKE SOME 100 MILE OLYMPIC FLY TRACK. THAT BETTER ?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Broly92
calm down either way they fly so it would'nt really matter

It does matter as Gladiator wouldn't be able to fly multiple lightspeeds on Earth. Location is very important.

diabloman
It does matter as Gladiator wouldn't be able to fly multiple lightspeeds on Earth. Location is very important. gladiator can fly down on earth. no different from surfer.

King_Mungi
i put the post and your still arrguing again. THEY CAN FLY WHERE EVER THEY WANT AS LONG AS ITS HERE ON EARTH. OK LETS SAY THEY MAKE SOME 100 MILE OLYMPIC FLY TRACK. THAT BETTER ?

Alright I will make this easy for you, where did you put the location in the first post. Now do you get it? you didn't say where it was in your first post and that's why I had to ask where the location is. Once again as your not getting it I'm not asking for a location on Earth, but wether the race is in space or on Earth ie. Galactic Marathon so people can go full out without destroying Earth.

who would win in a race ? 1st 2nd a and 3rd

superman
wonderwoman
iron man
gladiator
powdered toastman
thor
archangel death
hawk man
human torch
phoenix
strom
rogue
silver surfer
falcon
vulture
darkhawk
wonderman
sauron
sentinel

Swanky-Tuna
In case 2 and 2 haven't been put together yet, you can't fly as fast in an atmosphere because of the drag the air creates.

King_Mungi
gladiator can fly down on earth. no different from surfer.

You do realise the devestation anyone going light speed on Earth would be?

King_Mungi
In case 2 and 2 haven't been put together yet, you can't fly as fast in an atmosphere because of the drag the air creates.

Ding ding, hence why I asked location.

diabloman
Alright I will make this easy for you, where did you put the location in the first post. Now do you get it? you didn't say where it was in your first post and that's why I had to ask where the location is. Once again as your not getting it I'm not asking for a location on Earth, but wether the race is in space or on Earth ie. Galactic Marathon so people can go full out without destroying Earth. doesnt matter what phucking location they go to. as long as its on earth dude. get that through your had head. doesnt say anything specific on thre bios that they can only fly certain parts of this planet.

diabloman
You do realise the devestation anyone going light speed on Earth would be? if you can run light speed like flash then whats the difference flying at the speed.

King_Mungi
doesnt matter what phucking location they go to. as long as its on earth dude. get that through your had head. doesnt say anything specific on thre bios that they can only fly certain parts of this planet.

Uhhhh...I have never met anyone as dense as you, as I was not talking about where they were racing to as if they are in space they are allowed to go fully out but in the atmosphere most are restricted. Alright take Northstar for instance, he can go 99% the speed of light but can't on Earth since it would cause great harm to him and the environment. Get it? Location such as atmosphere is very important

have you can run light speed like flash then whats the difference flying at the speed.

That's because of the speed force protects him and the environment as stated.

diabloman
Uhhhh...I have never met anyone as dense as you, as I was not talking about where they were racing to as if they are in space they are allowed to go fully out but in the atmosphere most are restricted. Alright take Northstar for instance, he can go 99% the speed of light but can't on Earth since it would cause great harm to him and the environment. Get it?

That's because of the speed force protects him and the environment as stated. RETARD AGAIN THEY CAN DECIDE WHERE EVER THE HELL THEY WANT. I DIDNT SAY ANY SPECIFIC PLACE AS LONG AS ITS ON EARTH IF U KNOW WHAT THAT IS AND DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT.

King_Mungi
RETARD AGAIN THEY CAN DECIDE WHERE EVER THE HELL THEY WANT. I DIDNT SAY ANY SPECIFIC PLACE AS LONG AS ITS ON EARTH IF U KNOW WHAT THAT IS AND DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT.

You never said it was on Earth UNTIL I asked, as the people you picked can't reach their full speed without harming themselves or the environment. So before you try to call anyone a retard do some research, as your only making yourself look foolish.

diabloman
You never said it was on Earth UNTIL I asked, as the people you picked can't reach their full speed without harming themselves or the environment. So before you try to call anyone a retard do some research, as your only making yourself look foolish. go to the bathroom and after finishing doing your nails look in the mirror and you will see soemthing foolish.

Broly92
No u are complaing about a small detail that should not matter so just go relax and shut up about it! smile

King_Mungi
go to the bathroom and after finishing doing your nails look in the mirror and you will see soemthing foolish.

brillant, you proved your maturity. I rest my case.

King_Mungi
No u are complaing about a small detail that should not matter so just go relax and shut up about it! smile

No it's a hude detail as Gladiator who can go multple light speeds wouldn't be able to do that on Earth. That's a HUGE detail.

diabloman
No u are complaing about a small detail that should not matter so just go relax and shut up about it! smile im explaining to the fool where the race is and that they can go whre ever. but he still wants to argue

diabloman
No it's a hude detail as Gladiator who can go multple light speeds wouldn't be able to do that on Earth. That's a HUGE detail. if superman and others have flew light speed before on here than they can do it again.

King_Mungi
im explaining to the fool where the race is and that they can go whre ever. but he still wants to argue

You never said where the race was until I asked, as you never had the location in your first post.

if superman and others have flew light speed before on here than they can do it again.

SHow me where Superman went lightspeed on Earth as I have a comic where he has to restrict his speed as the sonic boom from going to fast would destroy a city which he said in his own words.

Broly92
Exactly and it's not who is fastest on earth just who wins in a race right?

jrodslam
Most of these people would be able to go lightspeed on Earth if they didnt care about the environment and people getting hurt.

diabloman
You never said where the race was until I asked, as you never had the location in your first post.

SHow me where Superman went lightspeed on Earth as I have a comic where he has to restrict his speed as the sonic boom from going to fast would destroy a city which he said in his own words. once again doesnt matter where the race is as long as its on earth. has to be on earth cause some of those guys cant go out into space if you dont know that.

King_Mungi
Exactly and it's not who is fastest on earth just who wins in a race right?

Northstar can go 99% the speed of light has never been able to do as it would surely kill him on Earth.

Originally posted by jrodslam
Most of these people would be able to go lightspeed on Earth if they didnt care about the environment and people getting hurt.

Yep, but that;s out of character

Soljer
Yeah, it would be a multiple-way-tie since many of the competitors could not go all out without destroying the environment. Or themselves, as the case may be.

Oh, and for the record...diabloman is retarded, we have established this many times, and there is no reason to poke fun at him for his disability. He isn't DUMB...he is just...slower! No need to be mean, Mungi, he is still human after all!

diabloman

SHow me where Superman went lightspeed on Earth as I have a comic where he has to restrict his speed as the sonic boom from going to fast would destroy a city which he said in his own words. please which book is that ?

King_Mungi
once again doesnt matter where the race is as long as its on earth. has to be on earth cause some of those guys cant go out into space if you dont know that.

That's why I mentioned the Galactic race as it allowed people who can't travel in space to be able to race in space creating a atmosphere for them to breath in.

Broly92
So what was the point of the thread? confused

diabloman
That's why I mentioned the Galactic race as it allowed people who can't travel in space to be able to race in space creating a atmosphere for them to breath in. forget about space they can do it down here on earth WHERE EVER THEY WANT.

Swanky-Tuna
In the context of the thread, Gladiator would probably win. Surfer and Superman care too much about their actions to go all out but Gladiator will gladly hit lightspeed and destroy the planet because he doesn't care. But it doesn't answer the question of who flies the fastest.

I don't know how fast Phoenix regularly flies but according to GS' birdhumping essays it seems like "she'd" be beyond speed.

diabloman
So what was the point of the thread? confused who would win in a race flying. 1st 2nd and 3rd. i put my list

Broly92
I know but the whole they can't fly at lightspeed makes no sense

jrodslam
Yep, but that;s out of character

I dont think Glads would be willing to kill innocent people. I mean hes not really a villain, so i think its a tie between many.

King_Mungi
please which book is that ?

Superman #217, if need be I will get the scans that say exactally what I have been saying or at least post the text

diabloman
I know but the whole they can't fly at lightspeed makes no sense he brought that up not me saying that they cant fly lightspeed on earth

King_Mungi
forget about space they can do it down here on earth WHERE EVER THEY WANT.

but doing so would kill most or kill cilvilians, just say no atmosphere allowing them to go at the fullest. Superman in the issue I just told you says the exact same thing.

King_Mungi
he brought that up not me saying that they cant fly lightspeed on earth

They can't or someone like Northstar would kill himself and people around him. Most have to restrict their speed on Earth

diabloman
Superman #217, if need be I will get the scans that say exactally what I have been saying or at least post the text 1st series or 2nd ?

diabloman
They can't or someone like Northstar would kill himself and people around him. Most have to restrict their speed on Earth superman and others has to fly fast as they can to save somone or chase there villains.

King_Mungi
1st series or 2nd ?

2nd series, post crisis

This is what he says:
"As soon as he hearf the subsonic squel he would focus, instanteouly calculating longitude, latitude, range..and then he would fly. He told me once that it took him years to acclimate to this sort of speed. In the vaccum of space, it;s all fun. But on Earth, he has to calculate subtle pressures dyanmics, air flow, inertia. He almost always slows when flying over populated areas to eliminate the sonic boom.."

Inhuman
why not say the race takes place in oblivion. Empty space.
From point A to point B. cool

King_Mungi
superman and others has to fly fast as they can to save somone or chase there villains.

Not true, as the quote I just posted it's risky for people going to fast. Here is Northstar's bio

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/tf_Northstarback.jpg

diabloman
alright fine lets say the race is on same island or where ever that no man lives there. hows that ?

Soljer
IT DOESN'T MATTER! Get it through your thick skull! Anyone travelling light speed in the Earth's atmospher e would DESTROY the world! The friction created? The amount of wind currents? The...the...

JESUS! How can you be so dumb, diabloman?

Oh, and he changed his title to "Director of KMC forums," because he got banned for having it as "MODERATOR"

*laughs* He got promoted.

diabloman
Originally posted by Soljer
IT DOESN'T MATTER! Get it through your thick skull! Anyone travelling light speed in the Earth's atmospher e would DESTROY the world! The friction created? The amount of wind currents? The...the...

JESUS! How can you be so dumb, diabloman?

Oh, and he changed his title to "Director of KMC forums," because he got banned for having it as "MODERATOR"

*laughs* He got promoted. retard superman and others have to fly fast as they can of course to save others.

King_Mungi
retard superman and others have to fly fast as they can of course to save others.

For the record I'm not angry with you anymore, now just helping you out. Most of the heroes fly very fast to save people, but still have to restrict themselves as it can harm them or the environment that's why Northstar who is capable of going 99% the speed of light, doesn't.

diabloman
ok superman is saying in his head i need to catch that kid before he gets hurt but i cant fly that fast. all well let him die cause its not safe for the earth for me to fly that fast.

King_Mungi
ok superman is saying in his head i need to catch that kid before he gets hurt but i cant fly that fast. all well let him die cause its not safe for the earth for me to fly that fast.

No he can still fly fast, as Northstar who is restricted has been shown to fly mach 32 but going lightspeed is very very dangerous on Earth.

Soljer

When it would be between letting a kid die, and destroying the entire city (and the kid with it) with a Giant Sonic boom? Well...there would be a plot device that would allow him to save the kid AND the city.

But if there wasn't? He would let the kid die.

diabloman
well lets say the earth can take it for example then have them flying.

diabloman
When it would be between letting a kid die, and destroying the entire city (and the kid with it) with a Giant Sonic boom? Well...there would be a plot device that would allow him to save the kid AND the city.

But if there wasn't? He would let the kid die. he wouldnt be called superman anymore letting a kid die.

Soljer
Why in the hell don't you just do the intelligent thing and have them do it in the 'marathon' thing that was discussed.

Oh, thats right...it would require intelligent thought, I forgot about your 'case.'

diabloman
Why in the hell don't you just do the intelligent thing and have them do it in the 'marathon' thing that was discussed.

Oh, thats right...it would require intelligent thought, I forgot about your 'case.' again dude the race is down here put your specs on and read if u know how

tyranus
in space

1-.SS

2-.Phoenix

3-.Supes-Gladiator.

bitca730
Cannonball should get honorable mention...I mean you have Falcon and Hawk Man...

thisredbox
http://www.palmtrees.ws/blog/entry-images/powdered_toast_man.jpg

powdered...toast...maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Xplosive
Phoenix by far. Superman or even Gladiator or even Silver Surfer top speed is joke to Phoenix.

No contest.

Originally posted by tyranus
in space

1-.SS

2-.Phoenix

3-.Supes-Gladiator.

Tell me and explain me, how can SS be faster than Phoenix?

Grimm22
Surfer takes this no expression

Most of these guys can only go the Speed of Sound stick out tongue

manjaro
for fear of destroying everything w/sonic boms superman usually restrains himslef to mach 20 in atmosphere

manjaro

all objects fall at 9.8 m/s...thats 21.9 mph. and the speed doubles every sec after that...so in city superman usually has a cruising speed in the lower mach levels, i'd estimate anywhere from 1-6. so that more than adequate to catch somebody, even if they've been falling for.....oh i dont know..lets say 6 secs..which is 313.6 mph..so it wouldnt have to come to him choosing between saving a boy or destroying a city smart

diabloman
Originally posted by manjaro
all objects fall at 9.8 m/s...thats 21.9 mph. and the speed doubles every sec after that...so in city superman usually has a cruising speed in the lower mach levels, i'd estimate anywhere from 1-6. so that more than adequate to catch somebody, even if they've been falling for.....oh i dont know..lets say 6 secs..which is 313.6 mph..so it wouldnt have to come to him choosing between saving a boy or destroying a city smart ok a kid is about to die but supes pulls out his calculator and finds out 1st how fast he can go at that moment while that kid is about to get killed by somone.

manjaro
noooo silly i was just trying to illustrate that under any circumstances the kid wouldnt be falling fast enuff to warrant superman going at light or sub light speeds(which would destroy the earth) just to catch him.. the only reason flash gets away with running at light speeds is becuase he has a frictionless force field, and some times he vibrates his molecules to intangibility and just run on air molecules

diabloman
noooo silly i was just trying to illustrate that under any circumstances the kid wouldnt be falling fast enuff to warrant superman going at light or sub light speeds(which would destroy the earth) just to catch him.. the only reason flash gets away with running at light speeds is becuase he has a frictionless force field, and some times he vibrates his molecules to intangibility and just run on air molecules no one would look up to him anymore if he let a kid or anyone inocent die on purpose.

manjaro
ok let me break it down.....(sigh) superman would still be able to catch the kid without having to exceed his normal speed limits, thus not having to put anyone in danger

diabloman
ok let me break it down.....(sigh) superman would still be able to catch the kid without having to exceed his normal speed limits, thus not having to put anyone in danger if hes trying to save somone im sure he would want to do it as soon as possible just as any other person.

Swanky-Tuna
if hes trying to save somone im sure he would want to do it as soon as possible just as any other person.
If he flew as fast as possible the shockwave would kill thousands/millions of people and he'd probably kill the boy in the process. And even if he did save the boy it's one life saved to the many he destroyed.

diabloman
If he flew as fast as possible the shockwave would kill thousands/millions of people and he'd probably kill the boy in the process. And even if he did save the boy it's one life saved to the many he destroyed. so hes not gonna fly fast enogh to save him cause he doesnt want to take the wrisc of him killing others ? so let the brat die i guess your saying ?

Swanky-Tuna
so hes not gonna fly fast enogh to save him cause he doesnt want to take the wrisc of him killing others ? so let the brat die i guess your saying ?
In so many words, if he has to he probably would. Let me ask you this, diabloman, would you fly at top speed through a city to save one kid? If so, what will you say to all the families you destroyed with your shockwave? Well, to the surviving members of the families.

diabloman
In so many words, if he has to he probably would. Let me ask you this, diabloman, would you fly at top speed through a city to save one kid? If so, what will you say to all the families you destroyed with your shockwave? Well, to the surviving members of the families. if others wherent harmed then yes i would. but if i didnt save the kid cause i didnt want to go fast enough to get him. the whole world wouldnt depend on me ever again or call me a superhero.

Big Sexy
In so many words, if he has to he probably would. Let me ask you this, diabloman, would you fly at top speed through a city to save one kid? If so, what will you say to all the families you destroyed with your shockwave? Well, to the surviving members of the families. If I was Superman my answer would be
"I was looking for weapons of mass destruction and osama this guy.

diabloman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
If I was Superman man answer would be
"I was looking for weapons of mass destruction and osama this guy. lets say you didnt have time for weapons. the kid or who ever is about to get killed less than 2 secs and you have to hall ass and get him.

Swanky-Tuna
if others wherent harmed then yes i would. but if i didnt save the kid cause i didnt want to go fast enough to get him. the whole world wouldnt depend on me ever again or call me a superhero.
...The whole point of the scenario is it's a populated city.

diabloman
...The whole point of the scenario is it's a populated city. and you think metropolis isnt a populated city ? and im sure thats where he mostly does his work cause he lives there. batmans in gotham city and its packed as well.

Big Sexy
lets say you didnt have time for weapons. the kid or who ever is about to get killed less than 2 secs and you have to hall ass and get him. Dude I was making a joke. The whole weapons of mass destruction and the picture of Osama should have been a give away.

Swanky-Tuna
lets say you didnt have time for weapons. the kid or who ever is about to get killed less than 2 secs and you have to hall ass and get him.
So you'd fly through a populated city, killing thousands, to reach a child who would likely die from your shockwave anyway?

diabloman
So you'd fly through a populated city, killing thousands, to reach a child who would likely die from your shockwave anyway? hes done it before he can do it again. his eyes are quick and he can see where hes going just like anyone else that can fly

diabloman
hes been around for almost 70 years now im sure he knows how by now

Swanky-Tuna
hes done it before he can do it again. his eyes are quick and he can see where hes going just like anyone else that can fly
Superman knows what he's doing. He knows if he goes too fast he'd do more harm than good.

ThePittman
I would have to give it to Silver Surfer because he goes into Hyper Space where the restrictions of normal space do not apply. So he pops into space goes to Hyper Space and pops out at the finish line. cool

Soljer
Retard...detector...overload....

Don't try to explain ANYTHING to Diabloman. Ever. Seriously. He is either a joke made by someone to get a laugh out of the people trying to explain things to an utter retard, or he is just that and doesn't understand anything anyways. It is impossible to get anything through that thick skull of his.

diabloman
PTM
surfer
gladiator

Grimm22
Currently Nova flys the fastest wink

King_Mungi
I'm not reading Annihilation, how fast is he now?

Grimm22
I'm not reading Annihilation, how fast is he now?

Well he now has the power of all the Novas so um, I would say at least 2x the speed of light or somthing.

I donno, all I know is that he is crazy powerful stick out tongue

Big Sexy
I'm not reading Annihilation, how fast is he now? Currently he is very powerful but he is scared of using the power.

King_Mungi
All the powers of the Nova Crops? hmm...looks like they are trying to make him a cosmic level character now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.