Aishiteruze Baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celestialgirl
Anyone ever read this manga? I think it's so adorable!!! I read a preview of it in Shojo Beat and bought the manga novel yesterday and already I can't wait to get the second one. Yuzuyu is so cute and Yoko Maki really gets the personality of a little girl her age right.

I'm a coop student at my highschool, but I do coop in the morning with the kindergartners at the public school. It is so true how they try and be really strong, like the other day I could tell this little girl "Meru" looked like she was about to cry but she talked to me as if it didn't matter. Once everyone left their cubbys she was still there and her eyes were watery I asked her if she was okay and she said she was. Then I asked her what was wrong and she burst out crying talking about how her mother didn't say goodbye to her that morning.

I guess I'm really into this book cuz I love kids and how sweet and strong they try to be for everybody. But does anyone else like it?

WST
Originally posted by Celestialgirl
Anyone ever read this manga? I think it's so adorable!!! I read a preview of it in Shojo Beat and bought the manga novel yesterday and already I can't wait to get the second one. Yuzuyu is so cute and Yoko Maki really gets the personality of a little girl her age right.

I'm a coop student at my highschool, but I do coop in the morning with the kindergartners at the public school. It is so true how they try and be really strong, like the other day I could tell this little girl "Meru" looked like she was about to cry but she talked to me as if it didn't matter. Once everyone left their cubbys she was still there and her eyes were watery I asked her if she was okay and she said she was. Then I asked her what was wrong and she burst out crying talking about how her mother didn't say goodbye to her that morning.

I guess I'm really into this book cuz I love kids and how sweet and strong they try to be for everybody. But does anyone else like it?
wuts ur bra size?

WST
i lov u!! baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.