Solomon Grundy vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
The fight takes place in a swamp, so Namor can stay hydrated.

General Kon-El
State Solomon's levels of powers. His ranges always differ.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by General Kon-El
State Solomon's levels of powers. His ranges always differ. Well, let's go with the best version, or at least the one that brawls with Superman on an average basis.

Whittdawg92
if it's grundy at his strongest, than this is a spite thread, even if namor's hydrated.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
if it's grundy at his strongest, than this is a spite thread, even if namor's hydrated. Well I think Namor hydrated, can brawl with the best of them. Hulk, Hercules, and even Thor are but a few examples.

JOE NUNEZ
Plus Namor can always out smart Solomon.

Whittdawg92
grundy being able to smack superman down outta the sky like a bug pretty much out-impresses fighting those big brawlers, which he usually doesn't win with out of water.

Whittdawg92
however, if Namor's able to create enough electricity (it's one of his powers), he'd stand a chance.

JOE NUNEZ
grundy being able to smack superman down outta the sky like a bug pretty much out-impresses fighting those big brawlers, which he usually doesn't win with out of water. Do you agree that Namor can probably out smart him.

Whittdawg92
Namor could outsmart grundy easy, might b able to trick him into killing or beating the crap outta himself.

JOE NUNEZ
Namor could outsmart grundy easy, might b able to trick him into killing or beating the crap outta himself. It would be the way for a win, seeing how he's not going to last brawling.

badabing
I think this would be an excellent fight. Namor is smarter, quicker, has flight and electrical powers. I'd like to see what Dark Crawler would say about this fight. IMO, Namor has a good chance to get wins.

JOE NUNEZ
6 maybe 7 out of 10.

Sea King
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
6 maybe 7 out of 10.

if ur saying that namor gets that much out of 10 in this fight ill have to agree i mean namor is faster smarter like stated before and not only does he have electricity but hes been shown to mimic lots of sea life (electric eels are were he gets the electricity power)

thisredbox
id say near water...8/10 for the waterboy against the albino frankenstein

A.J
you are underestimateing grundy, i have fights where namor uses his strength and flight to battle herc to a standstill

namor takes it 7.5/10 not near water
8.5/10 near water

Tron
if it's grundy at his strongest, than this is a spite thread, even if namor's hydrated.

Do you understand what a spite thread really is?

Cosmic Cube
Well, let's go with the best version, or at least the one that brawls with Superman on an average basis. What have you got against Namor?

Whittdawg92
yes, I know what a spite thread is.

RogerRamjet
Well I think Namor hydrated, can brawl with the best of them. Hulk, Hercules, and even Thor are but a few examples.

exactly...Namor takes this, he's far smarter than Grundy, alot quicker and he posesses the ability of flight...all this brought to the table plus his strength make this an easy ont to call...

8/10 for the Submariner

King_Mungi
Grundy at his strongest has took on the JLA and the JSA single handed, uh uh.

batdude123
Grundy smacks him down 7-8/10.

The Fake Macoy
If this is Grundy at his strongest, Namor has absolutely no chance.

snoopdogg
I say Grundy as mid-level will take Namor 6/10.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I say Grundy as mid-level will take Namor 6/10. 6/10 sounds like your not to sure?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.