Superman Vs Wonder Woman With A Twist!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bob2505
CAN HE RAPE HER??

diabloman
Originally posted by bob2505
CAN HE RAPE HER?? anytime big grin

Draco69
Someone's getting banned....

Whittdawg92
yeah, you prolly are getting banned. Just a side note, DC writers almost created The Rape of Wonderwoman in response to The Death of Superman, but decided not to go through with it for various reasons.

diabloman
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
yeah, you prolly are getting banned. Just a side note, DC writers almost created The Rape of Wonderwoman in response to The Death of Superman, but decided not to go through with it for various reasons. lol im getting banned cause i responded to his thread ?

Whittdawg92
not you, bob.

Accel
The sad thing is, this has actually been done before...

Draco69
yeah, you prolly are getting banned. Just a side note, DC writers almost created The Rape of Wonderwoman in response to The Death of Superman, but decided not to go through with it for various reasons.

Yeah, Mark Millar suggested it. Which is why he made WW look bad in Trinity.

JOE NUNEZ
I think this thread is offensive to our female KMC members.

badabing
Originally posted by Accel
The sad thing is, this has actually been done before...
Yeah, this is the same guy that has done it before. Batman2505.

Accel
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
I think this thread is offensive to our female KMC members.
Yeah, all five of them.

Whittdawg92
well, the WW rape was just a joke, but those dips almost actually considered it!

JOE NUNEZ
Yeah, all five of them. Even if it were only one!

Accel
well, the WW rape was just a joke, but those dips almost actually considered it!
If handled right, it could have been a powerful story.

Whittdawg92
it doesn't matter if it's a sausage fest here, it's still offensive and needs to be removed.

Accel
it doesn't matter if it's a sausage fest here, it's still offensive and needs to be removed.
thumb up

diabloman
surprised its still here

Whittdawg92
where are the mods!!!???

diabloman
where are the mods!!!??? sopranos is still on thats why big grin

Draco69
If handled right, it could have been a powerful story.

Possibly. But having the first female superhero and worldwide feminist icon RAPED wouldn't sit well with anybody.

It would be perceived as sexism at the zenith.

Whittdawg92
oh, and various writers depicting wonderwoman as a mankiller and a lesbian isn't degrading?

batdude123
Originally posted by bob2505
CAN HE RAPE HER??

Seriously, do you just have nothing better to do? Quit acting like a tough funny guy because absolutely NOBODY here is getting your jokes. Your just a dumbass punk little kid with too much time on his hands.

Whittdawg92
how the hell did this guy get ANOTHER sock anyways? not trying to be an aas, but maybe the security of this place should b stepped up.

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Seriously, do you just have nothing better to do? Quite acting like a tough funny guy because absolutely NOBODY here is getting your jokes. Your just a dumbass punk little kid with too much time on his hands.
bob2505 just got OWNED!

Draco69
oh, and various writers depicting wonderwoman as a mankiller and a lesbian isn't degrading?

Um. WHAT stories. I've never read any canonical stories with such themes.

That's just your bias against feminism sprouting up utter nonsense of events that never happened.

Accel
Originally posted by Draco69
Possibly. But having the first female superhero and worldwide feminist icon RAPED wouldn't sit well with anybody.

It would be perceived as sexism at the zenith.
I know what you mean. No matter how good the writing the is, it'd be hard to get past the fact that that could happen to someone like Diana. She's pretty much a role model to all girls.

diabloman
how the hell did this guy get ANOTHER sock anyways? not trying to be an aas, but maybe the security of this place should b stepped up. another sock ?

Whittdawg92
oh c'mon, I'm all for feminism, and I never even said i agree w/ that bullschit, but writers have subliminally depicted her as a man-hater (and possibly killer), and a lesbian. (altho I must admit WW does seem kinda dike-ish sometimes)

badabing
Originally posted by diabloman
another sock ?
This dude has had like 3 or 4 different names on this forum under different memberships. He's been banned every time.

Tron
Oddly enough, this isn't the first time this kind of thread was opened...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.