X4 Scripts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
this is a thread soley for you to submit your script ideas and for us to fit the together.

(not to send off to fox btw lol stick out tongue)

cain marko

cain marko
its only like the first 10 minutes or summit. i want to encorporate gambit, was thinking of doing this cos rogue is scared about her powers she runs away and goes to that bar from xmen 1. there, there is this poker game in play then loads souting people shouting cheat then a guy stands up say summit like who me? then his cards begin to glow as he lays them on the table takes the money and runs out the door rogues follows him before the cards explode...shocked when they do.

summit like that anyway

chucktaylor
Thats a good script!

Two Thumbs Up!

cain marko
big grin glad u like it

mattador
pretty cool cool

cain marko
cheers.
cumon guys post sum ideas

willRules
I think it's brilliant

I reckon you should include Xavier somehow. I'm sure many people, myself included are itching to see what Charley looks like in his new body yes

cain marko
Originally posted by willRules
I think it's brilliant

I reckon you should include Xavier somehow. I'm sure many people, myself included are itching to see what Charley looks like in his new body yes
i have done in the rest of the script but i dont like it that much and it doesnt show him yet. i will post it but i dont like.,.,.

cain marko

cain marko
i'm gonna write sum more up. i want to get to where rogue runs away.

DarthLazious
You should write the X-Men 4 Script.

cain marko
i'm not over informed on strong guy but i want to kill him emotinally. by the hands of havok can i pull it off. i've heard that he is in constant pain or summit and that if he holds stored energy longer than 90? seconds then it will cause permanent damage maybe i could d something like this. tell me if i am wrong...

cain marko
Originally posted by DarthLazious
You should write the X-Men 4 Script.
lol i wish i could got so many ideas buzzing

TheOnes2

cain marko
i like the begining its really good!!

TheOnes2
thanks, working on part 2 now

cain marko

Noa
HEY! this was my Idea!

Cain.. I dig the script. keep it comming.

And then I will work on getting it to fox! big grin

chucktaylor
Cain's script rocks! big grin

Looking forward to it man!

cain marko
yo dudes glad you like it day of college today between drivin and shiit i'll get some more done

cain marko

wsg
Dis script? It roX so far monami!! :thumbsup!!

LiL nAstY GirL

remy_gambit
I think a godd i dea for X-4 would be to have apocalypse and Omega Red. I mean, what x-men movie set would complete without apocalypse. A good twist to this would start the movie with gambit with the x-men, then partatially through the movie, have him join apocalypse's horsemen as Death

remy_gambit
i think the script should include apocalypse, omega red, and gambit. i mean, can it be part of the x-men movies without them. my idea is to have the movie start with gambit on the x-men team, then join apocalypse's horseman as death

chucktaylor
Waiting for ya Cain!

cain marko
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Waiting for ya Cain!

hey sorry just got back from camping...PULLED... my best mate was shocking now all confused and wanting to right this script to get things off ma mind so i'll get a shower then right some upstick out tongue

DarthLazious
Still waiting for more.

cain marko
he he i no sorry give me 20mins

cain marko

cain marko

cain marko

Wolverine2006

cain marko
gonna explain later fanboy lol pm me if you want a spoiler.

cain marko

cain marko
ok seeing as the script is all over the place i'm posting it all as one

cain marko

cain marko

x-fetish
cain thats awesome rock :rock.
god bless you for coming up with this post. rolling on floor laughing eek!big grin
i feel like a kid who just walked into a candy-toy store happy
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
please continue yes dont stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Universe
7:30 p.m; it's dark and calm outside on a cool Louisiana evening, but the tranqulity is suddenly broken by numerous footsteps. The mutant Gambit is being chased by several men in uniform through a wooded area.

Guard 1: After him. After that stinking mutie!

Guard 2: Don't let him get away. The boss will be thrilled if we get this piece of shit back.

Guard 1: He said we should be careful with this one.

Guard 2: The day I'm scared of a mutie is the d----

The Guard never had a chance to finish his sentence. He exploded into tiny fragments due to a discreetly placed rock that was laid by the mutant on the floor, which was charged with potential energy-having explosive results

Guard 3: Jesus Christ what was that?

They can see Gambit heading towards a fence. He scales it with gazelle like agility.

The guards come to the fence--seemingly insurmountable.

Guard 4: I didn't sign up for this shit.

Guard 1: Well you didn't have to

Guard 1 shoots the fence apart with no hesitation. Gambit stops, and is now standing 20 metres from the broken fence.

Gambit: (tauntingly) Bon soir mes amis! A beautiful evening to die, no?

Guard 1: Put your damn hands up, or I will shoot you in the face mutant.

Guard 3 (nervously): D-d-do what he tells ya.

Gambit: Mon Dieu! I have to tell you that you have the wrong man. I am not a mutant.

Guard 3: It's a trick!

Guard 1. Of course it's a trick!

Gambit: Non. I am being very serious. In fact you can see my card.

Guard 3 approaches Gambit rather naively, weapon still aimed. Gambit reaches into the inside of his leather trenchcoat, and reaches for his cards- 8 of clubs, Jack of Hearts and 3 of Diamonds.

He charges all three cards and throws it into the face of the Guard. The other 4 Guards open fire. His agility is too much for their human accuracy. He dodges everything.

A fight ensues. Gambit makes light work of all of them.

Gambit: (Tauntingly) Here's my card.........

Title.

Sorry for being so descriptive. It's just my writing style.

cain marko
Originally posted by x-fetish
cain thats awesome rock :rock.
god bless you for coming up with this post. rolling on floor laughing eek!big grin
i feel like a kid who just walked into a candy-toy store happy
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
please continue yes dont stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey no problem x-fetish and dont worry more to come

Mr. Universe
opinions on mine?

cain marko
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
opinions on mine?

yea tis cool. i like that gambit is your opening scene

chucktaylor
Cain! You're the best! Gwahahahahahaha!!!

Looking forward to the Gambit scene. Where's Wolverine btw??? erm

Keep it up dude! Its like a fan fiction...but better! Because its real! sort of! But still! Waahahahhahahahaha!!! big grin

cain marko

allofyousuckkk
i love your script, only thing i dont see is what the main plot of the movie is. Apocolypse, ya, but is it really just fighting from begining to end? There are too many questions left unanswered. Other than that, it rox

chucktaylor
I think it rocks. You'll never know Cain's intentions on his script until the script itself is finished. wink

But Magneto should've said "children" not kids...hahahahaha! Forget it! big grin

cain marko
I think it rocks. You'll never know Cain's intentions on his script until the script itself is finished. wink

But Magneto should've said "children" not kids...hahahahaha! Forget it! big grin

shiit your right lol Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
i love your script, only thing i dont see is what the main plot of the movie is. Apocolypse, ya, but is it really just fighting from begining to end? There are too many questions left unanswered. Other than that, it rox

i do get where your coming from and as this is only a draft when i have finsihed it i will edit but apocs is coming on strong and theres alot to do with corruption!!!!!!!the hole sentinels thing not being done by the government and then there is gonnal be uproars about mutant rights being falsely confiremed (end of x3 when the president said we can live together!) i dont no if that makes sense but u'll see

allofyousuckkk
awesomeness

x-fetish
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
opinions on mine?

ur doing good smile ...continue.

cain marko
Originally posted by x-fetish
ur doing good smile ...continue. hey tis good but maybe no swearing in the opening sceneconfused

remy_gambit
wonder is it would work having the AoA timeline, then have bishop come in, combining the 2 timelines?

chucktaylor
This is always the first topic I open when I get here...

Thumbs up to Cain! wink

cain marko
This is always the first topic I open when I get here...

Thumbs up to Cain! wink

big grin thats pretty cool i'm gonna have more done for monday night hopefully got sum coursework i need to do but i will do someOriginally posted by remy_gambit
wonder is it would work having the AoA timeline, then have bishop come in, combining the 2 timelines?

it might be a bit too confusin combining timelines.

DarthLazious
Keep up the good work.

x-fetish
Keep up the good work.

i concur. aren't u surprised how good these all came out?

cain marko

cain marko

x-fetish
thats wicked cool cain...and we finally meet gambit cool ...i'm about to sound like an overanxious 5 yr old...more!big grin more! big grin more!!!!!! big grin

LORD JLRTENJAC

chucktaylor
WHOA!!!! CAIN!!!! NICE!!!!

cain marko
Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
I'm pretty sure that the sentinels are Magneeto's. *Quickly Checks* Oh... never mind...

??????????Originally posted by chucktaylor
WHOA!!!! CAIN!!!! NICE!!!!

no probs stick out tongue

DarthLazious
Keep it up man.

Wolverine2006
This script is coming along very nicely...and I still cant find that damn comic

cain marko
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
This script is coming along very nicely...and I still cant find that damn comic

lmao that scene is coming soon jus a lil bit more stuuf then a cetrain 6 clawed fellow will be back

chucktaylor
Nice sig Wolvie! big grin

tallgirlnb
Who's Strong Man?

tallgirlnb

chucktaylor
Thtas a nice one too!

But I'm still waiting for Cain...big grin

cain marko
Thtas a nice one too!

But I'm still waiting for Cain...big grin

lmao i need to get some coursework out the way (the teacher is biy'ching at me) arghhhhhhh then i will get some more up

x-fetish
thats a cool one

and it's okay cain, we can wait...not too long though

tallgirlnb

tallgirlnb

chucktaylor
Whoa, that was a lot. big grin

Cheers, nice script!

cain marko

chucktaylor
Hmmmm, good idea to introduce apocalypse Cain, but it may be a little rushed...

But then again, there may be no otehr way, and you're the expert so thumbs up! big grin

cain marko
Hmmmm, good idea to introduce apocalypse Cain, but it may be a little rushed...

But then again, there may be no otehr way, and you're the expert so thumbs up! big grin

hey no i totally agree with you it was jus a taster (its not gonna be part of the script i hate it) cos i felt harsh not leaving you with any i'm gonna wtite sum up now

cain marko

masterkit
wow all these scripts are good

hey tallgirlnb im really interested in the Emma thing

chucktaylor
Cain's excites me the most, but tallgirl's is great too!

tallgirlnb

cain marko
hmmm i duno if i like the hole resurecting thing..however the script i am writing i am trying to keep into the same sort of naturaslistic boundaries that the previous writers have set obiously this does not mean you are and therefore your script is v. good

cain marko

chucktaylor
Wait, Cain, I'm confused...

Didnt this already happen?

masterkit
Ok tallgirlnb im like how u changed the the whole kitty hating emma thing(for now maybe) and she is interested in her powers. It also sounds like your forgetting that Storm can fly?

tallgirlnb
dude i forgot about that. hmmm maybe ill change that scene and have storm fly herself over and try to rescue logan or something

masterkit
haha i knew it^^

SHE FLYS YAY

tallgirlnb

Darth Jello
Brief outline since i hate writing dialogue.

X-Men: X-Tinction (part 1 of a trilogy)
occurs 2 years after the last stand

opening-
voiceover, Proffessor Xavier-
Genosha, a former American territory off the coast of Africa which has miraculously modernized and developed a utopian, modern society. Though like every utopia, they hide an ugly secret-
Shot of a bustling market where people of all colors and cultures seem to mingle in peace. Across from them is a fence. behind which is a labor camp occupied by bald mutants in skin tight jump suits. Each has a number tattooed on his or her forehead and scars on his or her temples. one falls from exhaustion and is immediatly shot.

cut to san francisco. Magneto stands inside an electronics/office supply store looking at a Newton's cradle. The TV's in the store are all covering developing news about the unexpected failure of the mutant cure as over time, some mutants have suddenly died from the serum's effects, some have had power resurgences, and still others developed new powers in unpredictable ways. Magneto begins to sweat and breathe heavily. He is suffering a stroke. As he collapses, an EM pulse is generated. All over the world, planes crash, hospital equipment fails...the results are so catostrophic that tho the pulse lasts a mere 3 hours, it results in nearly 3 million fatalities.
Cue opening credits
Alex Summers stands over Cyclops' grave, angrily telling wolverine why he left the X-men and why Scott was a fool for staying. He then informs Wolverine and Storm that the reason he has returned is that he has found out that he and Scott had a brother named Grabriel and that Gabriel has gone missing. The exposition about Scott's adoption and history is interrupted as a mob proceeds to attack the Xavier school. out of desparation, one of the new X-men children teleports the mob to central park.
In the mansion, recently fired UN ambassedor Hank McCoy briefs the leading X-men about the tragedy caused by Magneto's stroke and the unpredictable cure. Mutant pogroms have occured all over the world, anti-mutant fundamentalist preacher and presidential candidate Graydon Creed has a 77% approval rating in the polls. The only ray of hope is Prime Minister Cameron Hodge of Genosha who is offering mutant amnesty in a special gated city he has deemed, Neverland.

to be continued when i think of more story...
basically the fifth movie would be called X-Men: Neverland, and the last one would be X-Men: Shoah (the hebrew term for holocaust)
basically the movies would combine elements of X-Tinction Agenda, Deadly Genesis, and the Neverland storyline from weapon X. The summary being a preengeneered catastrophic event leading to a conspiracy to create a coup in the united states and to exterminate mutants in a nation which is essentially one giant concentration camp.

The main villains would be Graydon Creed and the Right, Cameron Hodge and Genosha, Vulcan, and Weapon X.

The main characters would be Wolverine, Storm Collossus, Rogue, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Havok, Wolfsebane, and Gambit.
magneto, proffessor x, and some other characters would also have some role.

casting for new characters-
Luke Wilson-Havok
Jason Lee-Graydon Creed
Mark Hamill-Cameron Hodge
Christian Bale-Vulcan
Fairuza Balk-Wolfsebane
Johnny Depp-Gambit
Kurtwood Smith-Proffessor Andre Thorton
Mark Marone-Dr. Abraham Cornelius
Linda Fiorentino-Dr. Carol Hines
Tyler Mane-Sabretooth
Michael Keaton-Deadpool

chucktaylor
Cain? Where you at man?

masterkit
Darth Jello

whos gabriel O.O

DarthLazious
I like Cain's out of all of the other X4 fan Scripts on here.

Wolverine2006
Nice sig Wolvie! big grin

thanx

Darth Jello
Gabriel Summers, Vulcan

masterkit
O.O

ok
kool

jasonk3
Cain man ...thats an awesone script...looks like u should've wrote X3..newayz it would be kinda cool if they can make an animated film out of this script atleast so ure hard work doesnt go unnoticed.

cain marko
Originally posted by jasonk3
Cain man ...thats an awesone script...looks like u should've wrote X3..newayz it would be kinda cool if they can make an animated film out of this script atleast so ure hard work doesnt go unnoticed.

hey cheers dude Originally posted by chucktaylor
Wait, Cain, I'm confused...

Didnt this already happen?

no i cut the sentinel scene out for now i think i said that a few pages ago. Originally posted by chucktaylor
Cain? Where you at man?

i'm writing dont worry i shouldnt be long and i'll have loadsa posted!!!

chucktaylor
Whoa! I cant wait! Nyaar!!!!

cain marko
hey ignore this i've edited it

Kaos sebaceous
cool

x-fetish
Originally posted by jasonk3

SO MUCH WWWOOOORRRRDDDDD!!!! I've been gone a while but i'm back to say U PEOPLE ROCK!!!!!

DarthLazious
Yeah they do.

x-fetish
dont u just have a blast readin these. i know i do

chucktaylor
I got your mail Cain! Sweet! big grin

ShadowCat_x
Hallow big grin
Ive been reading these scripts regulary now but Ive just got round to making an account stick out tongue
So far, I like Cains the bestest! ^_^

cain marko
Originally posted by ShadowCat_x
Hallow big grin
Ive been reading these scripts regulary now but Ive just got round to making an account stick out tongue
So far, I like Cains the bestest! ^_^
cheers i am writing more i havnt stopped

Kaos sebaceous
i cant wait for more i think all you people are doing good

Darth Grathius
Hey great script I think that later after rogue runs away you should have her gain her other abilities (flight, invulnerability, strength). How doe she do that by the way?

Kaos sebaceous
she permantly absorbs ms marvels powers

DarthLazious
So when is Cain gonna post the rest?

cain marko

Kaos sebaceous
coool keep em comin

chucktaylor
Whoa! Alright Cain!

Hey, how did Wolverine get there in the first place???

cain marko
you'll find out later or they wanted him to use in their 'super soldier scheme and captured him using either sentinels or omega red not sure yet. which do you think would be best

cain marko
does anyone wanna do any drawings from scenes of the scripts that have been posted?

cain marko
hmmm i need a title for the script what do you think of these

X4: Dawn of the Apocalypse
X4: Demise
X4: Apocalypse

jawdrop just thought of great publicity....X4....4 Horsemen... a poster with the four horsemen in some sort of stance or four different posters 1 with each horsemen and maybe the name of each one ie angel would be death!!!!

tallgirlnb

cain marko
hmm tis good but it will only be like 40 mins long...

cain marko
tis ok but will only last like 40 mins

Originally posted by cain marko
hmmm i need a title for the script what do you think of these

X4: Dawn of the Apocalypse
X4: Demise
X4: Apocalypse

jawdrop just thought of great publicity....X4....4 Horsemen... a poster with the four horsemen in some sort of stance or four different posters 1 with each horsemen and maybe the name of each one ie angel would be death!!!! Originally posted by cain marko
does anyone wanna do any drawings from scenes of the scripts that have been posted?

Kaos sebaceous
oo sry dude i cant draw for crap and i like the dawn of apocolypse

tallgirlnb

tallgirlnb
oh and cain your totally right about the script being too short, but thats just a rough sketch. i would like to go back and put some more in it like more time for colossus and angel, cause i really didnt do them up enough.

chucktaylor
I almost read that Spoiler, Cain...big grin

Must...control....the urge....

cain marko
I almost read that Spoiler, Cain...big grin

Must...control....the urge....
lol you must restist lol

chucktaylor
Yes...I...must....

masterkit
i can draw

cain marko
Originally posted by masterkit
i can draw

cool fancy doin some? should i make a seperate thread?

masterkit
yeah ill work on some when im done wit my drawin

cain marko
cool im gonna try some i aint to bad but also not too good lol

DarthLazious
Sounds good to me Cain.

cain marko
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
oo sry dude i cant draw for crap and i like the dawn of apocolypse

cool i like that one makes it sound like there could be sequels

tallgirlnb

tallgirlnb

cain marko
you write really fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm either at work/college/party/driving lesson...on ma hols now and i really wanna finish ma script

tallgirlnb
i know when i cant sleep at night i type for hours and hours until i fall asleep, ill give it a break for awhile so you can catch up on your writing and i can catch up on my sleep :-)

cain marko
i'm thinking of putting the fire bird in without brunging back jean!!!! i've re-written the opening speech by storm it goes summit like this

Storm: Loss (shot of prof x lowering his head fades into a clip of cyclops looking out on alkali lake as she narates) is inevitable. whether it be life taken too soon (cylops's scene is in sloww juttery motion as it fades into jean at the end of x men 2 as she gets pounded by the lake) or (as that is said jean spins out of alkali lake in her firebird formation) not soon enough (wolverine is seen killing jean crying from x 3). For some of us (magneto getting stabbed with the cure) we lose who we are. however things that are lost (magneto knoking the chess piece over fades into dark) can also be found (moira's voice is heard saying Charles?!)

then the titles finishing with the cerebro x sign....

what you think?

i'll get the rest of the script up soon....been working on it n i love it lol!

Kaos sebaceous
thats sounds good.

DarthLazious
I think the title X4: Apocalypse is the best Cain to be honest.

cain marko
I think the title X4: Apocalypse is the best Cain to be honest.

cool i jus thinkit is so final. i mean do we want apocs rushed into one move? i suppose there could be apocs returns but it sounds kinda corny

cain marko
sorry i'm a slow writer but i'm gonna post some more in like 2 mins. this new scene i really like it invovles a couple of the Children

cain marko

chucktaylor
Finally! big grin

cain marko
Finally! big grin

lol sorry what do you think of using the kids? ive only really done this because some of them are pretty cool and they really havn't been explored yet

Face
I think the best storylines for X4 would be either children of the atom or age of Apocalypse what would you say

cain marko
Originally posted by Face
I think the best storylines for X4 would be either children of the atom or age of Apocalypse what would you say

if you read my script you'll see my opinion if there are to be more then i would introduce cyclops and jean i think in x5 or against the final battle battle against apocs i d unno x 4 seems too soon

Kaos sebaceous
nice cain but who is artie?

masterkit
Artie is the kid with the blue toungue in X2

cain marko
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
nice cain but who is artie?

you know that kid in x2 with the lizard tounge? him.. he has telephatic abilities. he can link to another persons mind and if he wishes renderthat person unconcious. he can read minds and thoughts and can display things he sees telephatically like in ma script

Kaos sebaceous
hes telepathic i thought he just kinda had a lizard toungue..........lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>