Catching Up To Speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Okay I've been gone for a bit so catch me up to speed. What's happened such as who's left, returned, been banned. And who are the new people? smile

Also if someone can explian to me why people seem to unanimously hate certain people(you know who they are) please explain.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Okay I've been gone for a bit so catch me up to speed. What's happened such as who's left, returned, been banned. And who are the new people? smile

Also if someone can explian to me why people seem to unanimously hate certain people(you know who they are) please explain.

umm.....I hate Itzakermm

Mišt
What's happened such as who's left

Me, in a minuteermm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by K.Diddy
umm.....I hate Itzakermm

we all do but, I mean the new people and old people who just seemed o get hated on so much.

K.Diddy

K.Diddy
we all do but,

laughing

LethalFemme

Mišt
No seriously, Im looking for the goodbye thread now..

Council#13
.... what? confused

K.Diddy

Valharu

Also if someone can explian to me why people seem to unanimously hate certain people(you know who they are) please explain. Vinny finally left Itzak for Smallcoronas. Other than that everything is normal.

LanceWindu
we all do but, I mean the new people and old people who just seemed o get hated on so much.

Depending on the person..."old" members, after a while they show their true colors and they can get under peoples skin. Newer members, most are idiots whose only previous experience with computers was on AOL Instant Messenger saying things like "d00d u rly ned 2 cum over 2 mi house 2day lol lol lol!!!!1".

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Valharu
Vinny finally left Itzak for Smallcoronas. Other than that everything is normal.

laughing

A.J
im quit new, and me and bun bun got somthing going on shifty

LethalFemme

LanceWindu
so the usual? yes

Pretty much.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Pretty much.

any name changes?

LanceWindu
any name changes?

Umm...Queenlatifafan changed her name to Harriet or something, and then changed it again to Lillith Fair I think. (yes I'm making a joke about all her names stick out tongue)

Valharu
Originally posted by A.J
im quit new, and me and bun bun got somthing going on shifty Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

A.J
Originally posted by Valharu
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. confused stick out tongue

Council#13
Speaking of name changes, I had a nightmare that I changed my name messed, something I'm not gonna ever do nahuh

I guess this means I'm spending a bit too much though on KMC, huh? confused

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Council#13
Speaking of name changes, I had a nightmare that I changed my name messed, something I'm not gonna ever do nahuh

You should totally change to Council#13 1/2...confused

Council#13
nahuh

LanceWindu
Council#13.0.1 BETA?

Council#13
nahuh

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Council#13

If you start having dreams about Kmc,thats when you need to lay off a bit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.