Wolverine vs Strong Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Who wins this?

Wonder Man
Hate to admit it cause Strong Guy is my second fav. next to Wonder Man but i think the little runt beats guys like him...Colossus...Thing...the list goes on and on.
Good thread.
alien Nimrod rules!

Whittdawg92
I'd say strong guy smashes wolvie, with much trouble.

Grimm22
Doesn't Strong Guy have the power to become stronger than Colossus or the Thing and even Hulk eek!

Of course he doesnt have NEARLY as much edurance as any of these guys which is the biggest factor in this fight.

Wolverine 9/10 wink

Whittdawg92
wolverine's not strong enough supply of kinetic energy for SG to absorb. Ironically, SG can stand up to huge brawlers, but would have a hard time with smaller enemies.

Wonder Man
Wolvie is ideally suited to sit theses bigger guys down. wth those bones and claws and healing factor he more than holds his own. People like the Thing may have the Torch but Wolverine is just as good or better in a fight.
Guido seems to be getting a little cocky like the Thing is by the way.
I think it might be time for someone like Multiple Man to teach him some "manners"

JohnnyDo3
wolverine could hurt strong guy but if strong guy gets him first I think wolverine will be squashed like a bug

Whittdawg92
technically strong guy's "built" to take down big brawlers, but people like spider-man and wolverine would give him hell.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
technically strong guy's "built" to take down big brawlers, but people like spider-man and wolverine would give him hell.
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.