Spider-Man 3 is going to be in 3-D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/news/index.php?Action=Full&NewsID=4885

How about that??

spencerspider
wow lol that would be kinda cool

spencerspider
I wouldnt see it in 3-d if there was a a normal one though. im gonna see it in IMAX.

Evil SeeD
Ock I have a question... Why do you open a NEW thread for every single new piece of news you here..?? Isn't that what the Spiderman News thread is for..??

Am I wrong..? I think not........ wink

DBZ MAN
Well I wouldn't have really read it otherwise so it doesn't matter. Plus people would probably wanna talk about the particular topic when anothere piece of news comes to replace it so...

Evil SeeD
I belive I was asking "Ock" Not DBZ... wink

cain marko
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
I belive I was asking "Ock" Not DBZ... wink

lmao dbz has a point

DBZ MAN
I know but it seemed you have something against him, so I thought I'd offer my 2 cents in to make this sound like it was not a vendetta. wink

cain marko
lol nout against him jus can relate

DBZ MAN
Some person replied from another topic saying this.

"They're doing it with the upcoming Superman movie. If the 3D thing is a hit with Superman, you'll probably see it pop up more frequently. It would make sense with Spider-Man 3."

Seems interessting.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Evil SeeD

Am I wrong..?

Always.

DBZ handled you nicely.

Cheers big grin

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by cain marko
lol nout against him jus can relate
lol My post was directed at bad seed, not you cain ^^. It's just that we must have posted at the same time.

Kal875
Some of the parts in the 1st and 2nd one would look cool if they were in 3-D

G a n n o n
hmm. i prefer the regular screen.

H. S. 6
That would be very, very bad.

chucktaylor
I too would prefer the regular screen one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.