I got a fever! And the only prescription is..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
A goddamn working music player! I have the song and everything but its all gayed up. like... seasons dont fear the *huge pause* reaper *huger pause* no expression

I want to listen to Dont fear the reaper sad

P.S. Cowbell..

P.S.S. Christopher Walken owns your soul

A.J
...........awww bless

Ronny
Its being so gay cry

I would go out and get the CD but I only have two dollars. no expression so I cant.

Alpha Centauri
iTunes.

This is why I have a stereo as backup, an iPod with deck as back up for the back up, a CD player, MD player etc.

Can never have enough music playing systems.

-AC

A.J
Originally posted by Ronny
Its being so gay cry

I would go out and get the CD but I only have two dollars. no expression so I cant. scab some money of somone evil face

Ronny
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
iTunes.

This is why I have a stereo as backup, an iPod with deck as back up for the back up, a CD player, MD player etc.

Can never have enough music playing systems.

-AC Oh man, I hate Mac and all but i would give anything for a ****ing Ipod. I've been begging for one for a while and i have half the money... And every CD player I have ever had broke. Plus I'd need the actual CD for that. No idea what a MD player is.

Doesnt suprise me, your like.. the music king

A.J
Oh man, I hate Mac and all but i would give anything for a ****ing Ipod. I've been begging for one for a while and i have half the money... And every CD player I have ever had broke. Plus I'd need the actual CD for that. No idea what a MD player is.

Doesnt suprise me, your like.. the music king sad ...bless your cotton socks big grin

Ronny
cotton is rotten schmoll My socks are made of spun faerie dust

Thorinn
What a dilemma...no expression

Ronny
indeed... no expression

A.J
cotton is rotten schmoll My socks are made of spun faerie dust confused laughing

Ronny
Its early I dont even know what I'm typing

Slay
Damn,wrong quote.

So,hating Mac computer systems,is an excuse to not get an iPod? no expression

Thorinn
Apparently...no expression

Bloigen
A goddamn working music player! I have the song and everything but its all gayed up. like... seasons dont fear the *huge pause* reaper *huger pause* no expression

P.S. Cowbell..

herblove

eggmayo
Ronnywoo?

Remember me? ^^

MD is a minidisk player, I think wink

Do you still come on MSN, or did you delete me for being annoying or something?

Technicolor
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mSmTbhoyQcM&search=Dont%20fear%20the%20reaper%20

heres untill you fix it yes

LanceWindu

P.S. Cowbell..

Re-Download it. 1234

Morgoths_Wrath
Bruce Dickinson: Babies.. before we're done here.. y'all be wearing gold-plated diapers.

Alan: What does that MEAN?

Bruce Dickinson: Never question Bruce Dickinson!

laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.