The World Of Halo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalist 04
(ive been searching browising around to see many people post to halo topics... but ive never had the chance to browse through them all because i find them very packed =P ...so ive decided to make a new one)

Dear diary,
"Ever since ive arrived in this mysterious ring... ive wondered... why would the convenant attack us? humans? ive pondered this question for many months and seen their destructive force... the massacre and fall of planet Reach... back where i had my family in safe haven...all to be destroyed in a matter of seconds...

fortunantley im alive... thank god.. but ive wondered one last thing... will the human race be strong enought to survive?"

Jason closed his diary and went outside his bunker... ever since landing on this ring and managing to escape Reach, hes thought about his teamates...only 19 people remained from his teammates and thought how lucky they were all lucky to manage to escape...

they landed on a small plain field...alot of giant rocks surrounding them and a small forest where they sought food and water for the remaining months...radio contact was completely out of range and couldnt get in contact with others... the night was cold and chili so he decided to go back inside the bunker

Jason looked around and decided to go to the mirror to take some sleeping pills he went to the mirror cabinet and decided to look at himself in the mirror

Jet black hair, many scars, dark eyes, light brown skin, and well built...

Jason sighed wondering how the hell he was ever managed to live and survive...

(thats the end for me and i hope others can reply and be a part of this adventure =p)
(dont worry ill reply often as well)

Thunder Fox
no permission

Eternalist 04
er... what do u mean? embarrasment

Thunder Fox
-sigh- you need perrmissionto make roleplays here the thread you need to read is on the top of the forum and capital letters

SilentWolf
DUDE I LOVE this idea... PLEASE please please get permision lol. I would love to join this. And in the mean time join Halo covenant ^_^

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by SilentWolf
DUDE I LOVE this idea... PLEASE please please get permision lol. I would love to join this. And in the mean time join Halo covenant ^_^ I agree. I hope this gets permission..

SpadeKing
me too cause I feel like killing the convenant this time

Eternalist 04
thank you very much guys for the reply's =) ive sent them a reply hoping this gets admitted =)

Vraya
Originally posted by Eternalist 04
(ive been searching browising around to see many people post to halo topics... but ive never had the chance to browse through them all because i find them very packed =P ...so ive decided to make a new one)

Dear diary,
"Ever since ive arrived in this mysterious ring... ive wondered... why would the convenant attack us? humans? ive pondered this question for many months and seen their destructive force... the massacre and fall of planet Reach... back where i had my family in safe haven...all to be destroyed in a matter of seconds...

fortunantley im alive... thank god.. but ive wondered one last thing... will the human race be strong enought to survive?"

Jason closed his diary and went outside his bunker... ever since landing on this ring and managing to escape Reach, hes thought about his teamates...only 19 people remained from his teammates and thought how lucky they were all lucky to manage to escape...

they landed on a small plain field...alot of giant rocks surrounding them and a small forest where they sought food and water for the remaining months...radio contact was completely out of range and couldnt get in contact with others... the night was cold and chili so he decided to go back inside the bunker

Jason looked around and decided to go to the mirror to take some sleeping pills he went to the mirror cabinet and decided to look at himself in the mirror

Jet black hair, many scars, dark eyes, light brown skin, and well built...

Jason sighed wondering how the hell he was ever managed to live and survive...

(thats the end for me and i hope others can reply and be a part of this adventure =p)
(dont worry ill reply often as well) It's a great idea, but You need to get permission for it. post this at the very top in the bold letters that say Attention Newcomers. please come here.

Eternalist 04
thank you but..

lol at the top of where and i dont think i can change the topic... may someone please help me? embarrasment

Vraya
thank you but..

lol at the top of where and i dont think i can change the topic... may someone please help me? embarrasment At the top of this forum. you go to the unhosted forum and at the very top it says Attention newcomers please come here wink

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by SpadeKing
me too cause I feel like killing the convenant this time That's not very nice erm

Though if this gets permission, i'm being my Spartan, Number 115 droolio

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
That's not very nice erm

Though if this gets permission, i'm being my Spartan, Number 115 droolio

its not nice but you are gonna kill them anyway?

SilentWolf
W00t, this will definatly get permision..
And i am being the same old spartan I play as every other time. ^_^

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by SilentWolf
W00t, this will definatly get permision..
And i am being the same old spartan I play as every other time. ^_^ Good ol' 116, eh? ^^

Eternalist 04
*sighs* unfortunantley no one has said anything about this so im guessing... it has permission?

so hmm....

i really dont like the ideas of character sheets... i want people to use their own creative imagination so we can visualise the type of people we are...i mean character sheets i.m.o.p. dont create visualisations so if this does or does not get permission i wont bother using the character sheet

SpadeKing
it should so I can kill herbkill

SilentWolf
oooh maybe Ush will just let this one fly >_> since its got enough people?

SpadeKing
I hope

Eternalist 04
well if it does... ill have to start over and make a new forum and get this one deleted because of the many posts =\ no offence guys i love the positive feedback =)

Spawn_Master
well if it does... ill have to start over and make a new forum and get this one deleted because of the many posts =\ no offence guys i love the positive feedback =) ..No, you don't need to What the f**k?

SpadeKing
well if it does... ill have to start over and make a new forum and get this one deleted because of the many posts =\ no offence guys i love the positive feedback =)

I know you do

SilentWolf
you know, you could always just wait for a fresh page and start the RP then.

ZekeHumanslayer
so whats the main story line like is itt a story or a rp because if its a story i can try and join i like halo even though im a ps2 guy but so if its a story we make up bios and stuff and say our full names and our numbers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.