Marka Ragnos(at the prime of his power) DE Emperor Palpatine run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
1.Assaj Ventress and Durge
2.GG,Dooku,ROTS Anakin
3.Mace Windu, Yoda, Exar Kun
4.Darth Bane,Lord Hoth,Lord Kaan
5.Darth Traya,Darth Revan,Darth Malak,Ulic Qel-Droma
6.Naga Sadow,Ludo Kressh
7.NJO Luke,Shimmra,HK-47

Setting-Mandalore

Count Kent
1. Win with considerable ease.
2. Win with ease.
3. Win comfortably.
4. Get destroyed.

Lightsnake
Amusing how it was outright stated Palpatine was the strongest Sith of Bane's order.

Count Kent
Quotes continuously contradict one another so stop relying on them in forming your opinions and stating them as fact.

Lightsnake
Dark side sourcebook. Outright says that Palpatine was the strongest Sith in Bane's order.

Find me something contradictory.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Amusing how it was outright stated Palpatine was the strongest Sith of Bane's order. very true...of bane's sith order oh and explain(becuase count kent may not have read it completly)how they get detroyed at 4!!WTF!!

Count Kent
Consider that quotes continuously contradict one another. Consider that at least Tulak Hord, Revan, Marka Ragnos and Ulic Quel-Droma have been given an almost exact quote. Consider how accurate and canonical the quote may be. Consider the context of the quote and interpret the entire meaning. And consider that you're full of shit.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Count Kent
Consider that quotes continuously contradict one another. Consider that at least Tulak Hord, Revan, Marka Ragnos and Ulic Quel-Droma have been given an almost exact quote. Consider how accurate and canonical the quote may be. Consider the context of the quote and interpret the entire meaning. And consider that you're full of shit. umm Count Kent you're the only one that's full of it
you don't know jack about star wars and yet you spew some of the most stupidest stuff i and probably the rest of us have ever yet you truly expect us to believe GET OFF THIS DAMN FORUM

Lightsnake
Five me a contradictory quote, Kent

overlord
No.. Count Kent told me that Plageuis was bettAR!!!!
I have the official quote of Kent saying that.
I've known that he was a Muun for ages. He is also extremely powerful, more so then Sidious.
here it is.. /\

Blue_Hefner
I never heard of 20+ people fighting on a person. You meant Malachor right?

I don't see them making it past 4, unless Kaan dosen't use his thought bomb or he does use it but Ragnos and Palp know Bane's technique to surviving it.

Count Kent
'Revan became one of the most powerful sith lord ever and no sith after him would ever harness a portion of his power'.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Five me a contradictory quote, Kent he can't he don't know his face from his ass :back on topic..
1."wipes ass"
2."rapes ass"
3.Palps pwns Kun Ragnos defeats yoda and windu in about 30 seconds
4.palps takes kaan and hoth ragnos twist bane's mind to attack kaan after that ... pwnage
5.???? i need somebody on this
6.ass wiping
7.tough fight i need some body on this

overlord
Count Kent knew that Plageis was a Muun all a long!! He knows everything about him, Count Kent wrote the f*cking book about him!!!
mad

Lightsnake
Source. Because that quote is complete crap and doesn't exist.

Kaan couldn't just 'use' the Thought Bomb...he needed the help of the other twenty odd Sith with a LOT of preparation.

Oh, the idea that Ragnos could take Yoda and Mace, the two most powerful Jedi masters practically ever? Laughable

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)

Kaan couldn't just 'use' the Thought Bomb...he needed the help of the other twenty odd Sith with a LOT of preparation.

Oh, the idea that Ragnos could take Yoda and Mace, the two most powerful Jedi masters practically ever? Laughable exactly... you're a tard kent heed my advice

Count Kent
The KOTOR sourcebook.

Lightsnake
Doesn't exist.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
The KOTOR sourcebook. STFU NOOB

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Doesn't exist. EXACLTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue_Hefner

Oh, the idea that Ragnos could take Yoda and Mace, the two most powerful Jedi masters practically ever? Laughable
You seem to have forgotten Ragnos has a partner.

Lightsnake
And Palpatine would be able to handle two of them. Though Ragnos would most certainly not 'destroy' Yoda or Mace

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
And Palpatine would be able to handle two of them. Though Ragnos would most certainly not 'destroy' Yoda or Mace SWING ONE MACE TRYS TO BLOCK RAGNOS'S SWORD HIS SABER SHATTERS MACE IS HACKED IN HALF RAGNOS BLAST A SHITLOAD OF DARKSIDE AT YODA HE BLOCKS FOR A WHILE PALPS HELPS BY FORCE LIGHTNING....... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Admiral Akbar
How do you shatter a saber...

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
SWING ONE MACE TRYS TO BLOCK RAGNOS'S SWORD HIS SABER SHATTERS MACE IS HACKED IN HALF RAGNOS BLAST A SHITLOAD OF DARKSIDE AT YODA HE BLOCKS FOR A WHILE PALPS HELPS BY FORCE LIGHTNING....... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Writing in all CAPS = nobody likes you. I'm not being mean but I used to do that and made a lot of enemies quick. . .

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
How do you shatter a saber... before the old republic figured out how sith alchemy was the only means to use cortosis weave(cortotsis is not only lightsaber resistant but it can also disrupt or sometimes dissipate saber blades)plus sith alchemy has probably enhanced Ragnos's sword further plus he's way strong

Count Kent
Only another saber can fully shatter another saber. That or a legendary force move. Tulak Hord was able to telekentically crush a saber with the true darkness.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Only another saber can fully shatter another saber. That or a legendary force move. ok makes sense Tulak Hord was able to telekentically crush a saber with the true darkness. quit with the true darknes true light nonsense

overlord
You'll have to destroy the hilt to destroy the saber, you crazy kids!!

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by overlord
You'll have to destroy the hilt to destroy the saber, you crazy kids!! IM NOT TALKING ABOUT DESTROYING IT IM TALKING ABOUT DISRUPTOING IT

overlord
YOURE A WACKO!!! You will need the penari lightsaber to destroy another blade. Go read SuperShadow.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
I'm dead!

overlord
*Reported msn-cry

Count Kent
The penari saber is one of the greatest non-legendary sabers. However it would never be able to smash through another saber.

Blue_Hefner
However it's not real.

darthsith19
They make it.

Admiral Akbar
before the old republic figured out how sith alchemy was the only means to use cortosis weave(cortotsis is not only lightsaber resistant but it can also disrupt or sometimes dissipate saber blades)plus sith alchemy has probably enhanced Ragnos's sword further plus he's way strong

Oh, I know that. But nothing can literally "shatter" a lightsaber.

Captain REX
The penari saber is one of the greatest non-legendary sabers. However it would never be able to smash through another saber.

Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
However it's not real.

Keep Supershadowing it, Kent, so I can ban...I mean, uh, correct you. pirate

KMC Dark Lord
I'm dead! why aren't you ded yet?

Count Kent
That's his brother talking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.