boba fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xdhitman
you all have it wrong boba fett did not die he lived true he fell in the pit but he did not die after falling in the pit boba fett was thought to be doomed but after luke downed the sand loot joba the huts prize ship it fell in to the pit as well boba haveing limited space to move now in the mouth of the beast used his grapling hook and was able to free him self from the pit. as for the UE boba fett is not a villan he works for the rebels if they will only pay him yet in the movies he did not help han and leai so dissmiss all of what was said about that. but also other wise boba works for any one with the right amount of cash *if you want to talk more i have a yahoo instant messanger* [email protected]

Kraken
no matter what you say no will ever believe you.

overlord
Wow!! Joba saved Boba according to the UE and now he works for the rebels?!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!!

xdhitman
Originally posted by overlord
Wow!! Joba saved Boba according to the UE and now he works for the rebels?!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!! no joba is dead boba made it out by him self and boba is a bounty hunter he will work for any one that pays the right price

xdhitman
Originally posted by Kraken
no matter what you say no will ever believe you. you seem like you know more about super man any way

xxxpoppunker182
wtf? boba fett blew up the sarlacc. read "Mandalorian armor" its the first book in the bounty hunter wars. and it's centered around boba.

Darth Kreiger
Dengar rescued Boba Fett, and Fett never worked for the Rebels. Boba Fett is a crap character now, Lucas had to ruin his character by making him a clone

Darth Katarn
boba blasted his way out and in star wars underworld boba says that the sarlacc found him somwat indijestible and during the yhuuzong vong war he led a group of mandalorians its canon

Tangible God
The little guy has bad grammer fellas, leave him alone.

overlord
Well, nine year old kids who have just read a UE book shouldn't come here talking about it anyway. They should let somebody else type their messages and have supervision in case the mighty Overlord and Ushgarak are around.
Feelings tend to get hurt.

http://www.notableandnotorious.com/Matted%20Bios/bio299.jpg
Look, here are Ush and I sitting down and thinking how we can trick and pwn the new wave of noobs. This pic was from last Friday, I even put it in a list and have hung it in our office.

Tangible God
I'm assuming your Robin.

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by xdhitman
you all have it wrong boba fett did not die he lived true he fell in the pit but he did not die after falling in the pit boba fett was thought to be doomed but after luke downed the sand loot joba the huts prize ship it fell in to the pit as well boba haveing limited space to move now in the mouth of the beast used his grapling hook and was able to free him self from the pit. as for the UE boba fett is not a villan he works for the rebels if they will only pay him yet in the movies he did not help han and leai so dissmiss all of what was said about that. but also other wise boba works for any one with the right amount of cash *if you want to talk more i have a yahoo instant messanger* [email protected]

We all sort of know that Boba lived. And next time use capitals and periods. And separate the paragraphs a little, m'kay.

Captain REX

1) According to George Lucas and the Star Wars movies, Boba Fett is dead.

2) According to the Expanded Universe outside the movies, Boba Fett is alive.

3) Joba the Hut = Jabba the Hutt.

4) The ship did not fall into the pit...it exploded.

5) Boba blasts his way out of the Sarlacc in the books...

6) He does not work for the Rebels. He hunts them. He tends to work for the Empire. They sign bigger paychecks.

7) Stop making things up.

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by Captain REX
1) According to George Lucas and the Star Wars movies, Boba Fett is dead.

2) According to the Expanded Universe outside the movies, Boba Fett is alive.

3) Joba the Hut = Jabba the Hutt.

4) The ship did not fall into the pit...it exploded.

5) Boba blasts his way out of the Sarlacc in the books...

6) He does not work for the Rebels. He hunts them. He tends to work for the Empire. They sign bigger paychecks.

7) Stop making things up.

Amen!!

Legion_of_Maul
no joba is dead boba made it out by him self and boba is a bounty hunter he will work for any one that pays the right price
wrong boba would have died had dengar not saved his ass...

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
wtf? boba fett blew up the sarlacc. read "Mandalorian armor" its the first book in the bounty hunter wars. and it's centered around boba.
yeah, but its more about neelah finding out who she is, and falling in love with boba fett...

overlord
Originally posted by Tangible God
I'm assuming your Robin. Yes.

Legion_of_Maul
ugh. to many fett lovers/haters, nobody can just be happy with the way things turn out.

xdhitman
i dont love boba fett and you people need to get out more. by the way what i posted was not made up by me but mr. Lucas him self dont be playa haters and if you dont like the facts bugga off

xdhitman
oh yeah im not nine and yes boba works for any one with the money and the faderation dont have jack shit now so sorry you people dont know what you talking about

Captain REX
Sweet, now take your misinformation elsewhere...

Count Kent
I can confirm what he's saying big grin .

Darth Kreiger
oh yeah im not nine and yes boba works for any one with the money and the faderation dont have jack shit now so sorry you people dont know what you talking about

I'm pretty sure the "faderation" didn't exist by the time he became a Bounty Hunter, and learn some EU basics before you post here

xdhitman
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
I'm pretty sure the "faderation" didn't exist by the time he became a Bounty Hunter, and learn some EU basics before you post here umm get you shit togeter man read all of it not just EU you stupid bastard

redcaped
When he walks you hear that metal sound

Archangelysses
Some of these Threads are better comedy than what's on TV at present.

How is it, in this day and age, that people still cannot learn how to spell, how to write properly. I am sorry, but if you cannot do those simple basic things, WHAT THE F**K are you doing with a computer?

You remind me of Homer Simpson. Hopeless, Hopeless, Hopeless.

Next thing you will be asking is "Which one is the "any" key?"

Please finish school, probably try the debating team while you are there to learn how to formulate an argument - He did it does not count - then come back and we will debate the problem instead of laughing at the impossibility of your comments when taken at face value.

Sad, that would be the best word I could think of. Not quite pathetic, just sad.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Archangelysses
Some of these Threads are better comedy than what's on TV at present.

How is it, in this day and age, that people still cannot learn how to spell, how to write properly. I am sorry, but if you cannot do those simple basic things, WHAT THE F**K are you doing with a computer?

You remind me of Homer Simpson. Hopeless, Hopeless, Hopeless.

Next thing you will be asking is "Which one is the "any" key?"

Please finish school, probably try the debating team while you are there to learn how to formulate an argument - He did it does not count - then come back and we will debate the problem instead of laughing at the impossibility of your comments when taken at face value.

Sad, that would be the best word I could think of. Not quite pathetic, just sad. You...are...a...grammatical...GOD!

darth_fidelis
oh no whats the world coming too.
my whole life is crashing around me.
im so confused george lucas says he is dead yet he appears in jedi knight:jedi acedemy and according to the expanded universe series he lives.
but the almighty george lucas says hes dead.
i based my whole life around the fact that boba is alive but now i dont know what to do anymore.......i just dont know what to do
sad

Null ARC Avis
NECROMANCER!!!

Crimson King
umm get you shit togeter man read all of it not just EU you stupid bastard

You sir, are a retard. But I've got a cure for that! simply follow these steps:

Step 1: pick up your computer

Step 2: raise it above your head.

Step 3: Smash the compuer onto your head.

Step 4: repeat Steps 1 through 3 a million times.

Mider999
i dont hate boba fett or jango but i would expect the newer comics about them to be canon since i dont expect the so called greatest bounty hunters in the galaxy to die so easily but then again jango had no buisness fighting mace windu thats like a death wish if you cant even handle obi wan, and of course even though it might seem unreal i guess luke is as powerful as his father and his father has power that equals to eighty percent of the emperors he must be since there last battle ended in him almost killing vader, and ive also read that lucas doesnt really care if they bring back boba or not he's ok with the idea i believe if you wanna see go to wikipedia and find out but thats what i read.

Null ARC Avis
Originally posted by Mider999
i dont hate boba fett or jango but i would expect the newer comics about them to be canon since i dont expect the so called greatest bounty hunters in the galaxy to die so easily but then again jango had no buisness fighting mace windu thats like a death wish if you cant even handle obi wan, and of course even though it might seem unreal i guess luke is as powerful as his father and his father has power that equals to eighty percent of the emperors he must be since there last battle ended in him almost killing vader, and ive also read that lucas doesnt really care if they bring back boba or not he's ok with the idea i believe if you wanna see go to wikipedia and find out but thats what i read. USE PERIODS!!!

Mider999
when did this place turn into an english class

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Mider999
when did this place turn into an english class

When it became hard to read post like yours, no offense.

But why was this thread bumped?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.