Camping

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
w00t going camping tomoz cant wait loadsa booze and marshmallows to roast. will be fecking awesome!!!!!!! fort i'd tell ya. anyone else doin out funt this week?

taft
fort confused funt confused

Oh, I understand it now. no expression

Bloigen
As long as you aren't spawn camping I don't mind.

cain marko
spawn camping? sheltered life here lol

eggmayo
Originally posted by cain marko
spawn camping? sheltered life here lol
Haha... that is a quote from someone who totally didn't get it. wink

cain marko
Originally posted by eggmayo
Haha... that is a quote from someone who totally didn't get it. wink

hmm i didn't thats why i put a question mark after it...or is someone who totally did'nt get it a filmstick out tongue

taft
Spawn camping is the practice of camping near a spawn location with the intention of killing any player who spawns there. This occurs mainly in first-person shooter games such as Halo, Call of Duty, Quake, Unreal Tournament, and Battlefield 2. It is a common tactic and controversial issue in online gaming communities, where many consider it to be a form of cheating, or, at best, an unfair tactic and bad form.

eggmayo
It's where you camp (stay in one area to accumulate kills in a first person shooter game) at the place where your enemies spawn.

Yup smile

On a bonus note, I'm going drunken camping with some friends whenever I can be arsed to find a place.

cain marko
ahhhh c. dont play online games. do like camping tho

taft
Originally posted by Bloigen
As long as you aren't spawn camping I don't mind.

cain marko
Originally posted by taft

but i am, with marshmallows and boozestick out tongue

gabrella1991
hi

Bloigen
Originally posted by gabrella1991
hi

What the f**k?

The Pict
Originally posted by Bloigen
What the f**k?

laughing out loud

i hate camping. the first time i ever went camping i woke up with a slug on my face. this may be why i have a fear of slugs.
even if i wanted to go camping i have to work saturday. sad

Gornack
I just got back from a five day houseboat trip, it was awesome. 9 good friends, two kegs of beer, the hugest houseboat ever, a bunch of liquer, and a tour of Shasta Caverns. Aaaaaaaaah, I'd give my left nut to be back there. happy

Vraya
Originally posted by taft
Spawn camping is the practice of camping near a spawn location with the intention of killing any player who spawns there. This occurs mainly in first-person shooter games such as Halo, Call of Duty, Quake, Unreal Tournament, and Battlefield 2. It is a common tactic and controversial issue in online gaming communities, where many consider it to be a form of cheating, or, at best, an unfair tactic and bad form. good ol' wikipedia huh? stick out tongue

K.Diddy
w00t going camping tomoz cant wait loadsa booze and marshmallows to roast. will be fecking awesome!!!!!!! fort i'd tell ya. anyone else doin out funt this week?

Great,why dont you run along and tell someone who cares? huh

cain marko
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Great,why dont you run along and tell someone who cares? huh
you seem like a person who cares or you wouldn't have posted or entered the thread so just for you.
Guess what K.diddy going caping today stick out tongue

Originally posted by Gornack
I just got back from a five day houseboat trip, it was awesome. 9 good friends, two kegs of beer, the hugest houseboat ever, a bunch of liquer, and a tour of Shasta Caverns. Aaaaaaaaah, I'd give my left nut to be back there. happy

that sounds feking amazing

Gornack
you seem like a person who cares or you wouldn't have posted or entered the thread so just for you.
Guess what K.diddy going caping today stick out tongue

that sounds feking amazing

Oh, it twas. I still feel the movement of the boat when I get up from sitting for some time. It makes me crack open beers. smile

Council#13
Take a shotgun for the bears!

cain marko
LMAO i live in england we do get badgers tho and rabbits 2gunsanimals_bunny2

Dusty

fort? funt?

http://www.brentozar.com/archives/2005/07/11/swedish-chef.jpg

Bort, Bort, Bort!

cain marko
Originally posted by Dusty
fort? funt?

http://www.brentozar.com/archives/2005/07/11/swedish-chef.jpg

Bort, Bort, Bort!
HA HA not got old first time taft said it stick out tongue

cain marko
kk camping was fun went with a guy and 3 girls. one girl was like with this guy like al night ...YAWN.. so me and this other girl ma best mate cuddled but then it progressed...................... dunno what to do dunno if she wants out. it was kinda awkward today!

Morning_Glory

use the spell check m'kay!

cain marko
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
use the spell check m'kay!

i do but was so syked i forgot and just posted stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
i do but was so syked i forgot and just posted stick out tongue

uhhh... yea... confused

cain marko
:s hmmmmm okay cba talking like this

GCG

Wow dude ! Thats Intense !

cain marko
Originally posted by GCG
Wow dude ! Thats Intense !
LMAO provided with sarcasm???

GCG
No ;

Intense: Where campers sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.