Anakin ROTS, darth maul vs Exar Kun, Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anakin 106
wat u think

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Kun could take this alone...
Malak Would put up an o.k. fight to maul,but in all...
Anakin and Maul get

anakin 106
u think? with anakin and mauls speed and aggression?

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by anakin 106
u think? with anakin and mauls speed and aggression? oh that well do you know who Exar Kun is!!!! invented double saber,his own saber form and interms of speed and aggression Kun outstrips them easily(he was one of the most powerful sith lords ever!!!)

anakin 106
he was not a sith he was a dark jedi

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
IGNORANT RETARDED DUMBASS NOOB

*REX was here*

overlord
Exar Kun and Malak are ugly and stupid. They couldn't cut themselves through a.. a.. place that's really cuttable.. .. ..
pirate

anakin 106
omg i think iv just been tlkin 2 the biggist nerd in the world i mean who knows that kinda stuff omg its pretty funny actually

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
I'm going to be banned.

Count Kent
2nd team owns.

overlord
omg i think iv just been tlkin 2 the biggist nerd in the world i mean who knows that kinda stuff omg its pretty funny actually Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
You people should be locked away in the nut house!!
surprise

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
I'm going to be banned.

darthsith19
Anakin and Maul get

http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/dickblockowned.jpg

zephiel7
LOL

kamikz
Originally posted by overlord
Exar Kun and Malak are ugly and stupid. They couldn't cut themselves through a.. a.. place that's really cuttable.. .. ..
pirate

Hahaha! Uber comment there... ^

Ushgarak
e.l,m,t,i,(r k), you have been warned already about your aggressive posting and use of lanhuage. One more time with this and you are out of here.

Blue_Hefner
I think Anakin could take Malak, but even alone Kun whips him and Maul.

Admiral Akbar
wat u think

LMAO, I have a strong feeling you are coming from The FORCE.Net forums.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Ushgarak
e.l,m,t,i,(r k), you have been warned already about your aggressive posting and use of lanhuage. One more time with this and you are out of here.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k) turn away from the dark side before it is to late sad

Captain REX
No, it's too late. He sent me a nasty PM. stick out tongue

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Captain REX
No, it's too late. He sent me a nasty PM. stick out tongue

I tried

darthsith19
Originally posted by zephiel7
LOL
Where did you come from?

jollyjim311
Exar Kun has his amulet, but why is he a better saber fighter than Anakin? Anakin beat Dooku, was called the fastest Jedi that Durge had ever killed (Durge ended up dead himself before he could kill Anakin), and is on the council.

What has Exar done to be ranked better than just those few things?

This? http://www.swcomics.com/Old_Republic_Era_c.php?i=25&f=27&name=The_Sith_War_3_of_6

Yeah, it looks like he's stabbing himself, and that has always bothered me.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by jollyjim311
http://www.swcomics.com/Old_Republic_Era_c.php?i=25&f=27&name=The_Sith_War_3_of_6

Yeah, it looks like he's stabbing himself, and that has always bothered me. I always thought of that as the artist's err in making things realistic.

Razielim
Yeah, it is.

Exar Kun wtfpwned the 600 year-old lightsaber grandmaster Vodo-Siosk-Bass in seconds and force choked a 1000 year old Jedi Master. His amulets can rip apart temple wall and hardened flesh. Anakin doesn't have a prayer.

ESB - 1138
u think? with anakin and mauls speed and aggression?

Look I'm an Anakin fanboy if anyone. But Exar Kun alone takes Skywalker and Malak down.

kamikz
Originally posted by Razielim
Yeah, it is.

Exar Kun wtfpwned the 600 year-old lightsaber grandmaster Vodo-Siosk-Bass in seconds and force choked a 1000 year old Jedi Master. His amulets can rip apart temple wall and hardened flesh. Anakin doesn't have a prayer.

How did he WTFPWN him? They both were sweating at the end, which means it was a pretty hard fight for both, at least a long one... Exar Kun used all of his anger in the end to break through his staff (he never actually outduelled him) and at that moment, Vodo had almost already given up...

Does this mean he has an incredible force choke? Or just that the master was not very good or probably very old?

I thought it had been established that it was never said that Vodo was a grandmaster...

Yeah, with the amulet he'd probably win easy, unless he only uses that weaker beam. It is weird how he never again uses the most powerful beam after it nearly killed him... Everyone says that when he has mastered the amulet he should be able to do it, but couldn't it be that because he has mastered the amulet he can control it's power, thus limiting it so much that it is not wounding himself?

zephiel7
Originally posted by kamikz
How did he WTFPWN him? They both were sweating at the end, which means it was a pretty hard fight for both, at least a long one... Exar Kun used all of his anger in the end to break through his staff (he never actually outduelled him) and at that moment, Vodo had almost already given up...

Does this mean he has an incredible force choke? Or just that the master was not very good or probably very old?

1. Observe the fighting. Kun was smiling, at ease and confident. Vodo is grimacing. Clearly Kun is having an easy time. Vodo is mostly on the defensive. Again, if Kun can push the attack towards a master who had at least 570 years more training than him, he is clearly a remarkable lightsaber duelist.

2. Age would only benefit Odan Urr in terms of his ability to block Exar Kun's attack. Despite being one the oldest and wisest Jedi in SW, he had many of the ancient holocrons present in Ossus. Despite all the knowledge, and all the time he had to study it, Exar Kun tooled him in three seconds in a force battle. Clearly a testament to Kun's force powers.

Oh, don't forget the fact that he EASILY tore through a giant Sith worm, a beast born of hte dark side used by the ancient Sith to tear through enemies. His blasts were described as tearing through temple walls with ease. What more, he can manipulate the Sith magic to varying degrees. He essentially mastered Sith magic in months where it took Sith alchemist YEARS to learn such techniques.

Exar tools them both, Malak serves drinks.

Razielim

Uh, Exar had two droplets of sweat whereas Vodo had a ton. And the fight lasted about 15 seconds. Just a hit, hit, hit, hit, and bam, there goes Vodo.

Odan was a reveared Jedi Master who studied a lot of knowledge from the Libraries on Ossus. No doubt he'd excel where the force is concerned.

I thought it had been established that it was never said that Vodo was a grandmaster...

Didn't it outright say he was?

Everyone says that when he has mastered the amulet he should be able to do it, but couldn't it be that because he has mastered the amulet he can control it's power, thus limiting it so much that it is not wounding himself?

He never really needed to. No one was a real threat to him, besides thousands upon thousands of Jedi who obviously would have overwhelmed him.

Count Kent
Kamikz is correct. Razielm has some competition.

Darth_Maul_330
Maul and Anakin would be unstopabble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.