darth maul, ROTS Anakin, Mace Windu run the gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anakin 106
12 hours between each fight anythin goes

1) 10 Super Battle Droids
2) Genaral Greivus and 2 gaurds
3) Count Dooku and ROTS Obi-Wan
4) The Exile and Visas
5) Yoda and Palpatine
6) Darth Sion and Darth Nihluis
7) Darth Revan

Razielim
They got stopped at 5 or the make it all the way.

Lightsnake
5's butchery

anakin 106
i think they would get 2 darth revan and he would finish them off after being weakend by all the others

overlord
No more run the gauntlet threads!!!msn-cry

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by anakin 106
12 hours between each fight anythin goes

4) The Exile and Visas
5) Yoda and Palpatine
7) Darth Revan YOU ****ED UP THE LIST
1.OK
2.OK
3.OK
4.WTF
5.REVAN
6.YODA AND PALPATINE
7.DARTH SION AND NIHILUS

7.PWN ALL EXCEPT EXILE

Count Kent
The list is fine except replace 4 with 5. Anyway they just make it to 5, and they get owned.

Blue_Hefner
it should be more like this

4) Darth Revan
5) Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus
6) The Exile and Visas
7)Yoda and Palpatine

darthsith19
1. They pwn
2. Mace and Anakin pwn Grievous while Maul pwns the guards
3. Mace holds off Dooku, Anakin and Maul beat Kenobi and then the trio pwn Dooku.
4. I don't know alot about these 2 but the trio probably make it, Maul might die.
5. If Maul survives number 4 the trio stand a chance. Mace can hold off either of these 2 and Anakin and Maul together might be able to defeat the other but maybe not, they will be tired after all, Maul might be dead, so I guess they probably end their journey here.
6. Nihilus sucks the Force from them if they make it here.
7. Revan's good but against these 3, well, he's not that good, he couldn't beat all of them. Don't know why he's way down here...

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by darthsith19
5. If Maul survives number 4 the trio stand a chance. Mace can hold off either of these 2 and Anakin and Maul together might be able to defeat the other but maybe not, they will be tired after all, Maul might be dead, so I guess they probably end their journey here.

Not really It was said in Previous theads that Yoda could defeat ROTS Obi-wan and Ani. So Palps could do the same. And we all know ROTS Obi>Maul.

Final Conclusion Yoda takes Mace. Palps takes Maul and ani.

darthsith19
Hey Hokage Yoda, is there any chance that your a Yoda fanboy? Just out of curiosity, you seem to favor Yoda alot and, um, well, your sn is Hokage Yoda.

Rampant ox
They fall at 3. Dooku takes out Maul with sith lightning before he can even ignite his saber. Then Dooku fights and kills Mace and Kenobi fights and kills Skywalker. I say this because Dooku HAS beaten Mace, this is a proven fact and Kenobi HAS beaten Skywalker this is also a proven fact. So the only factor really is Maul, who is more than likely going to get pwned by Kenobi AGAIN or wtf pwned by Dooku.

zephiel7
They cannot possibly make it past 6.

Count Kent
The Exile and Visas owns them.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Rampant ox
They fall at 3. Dooku takes out Maul with sith lightning before he can even ignite his saber. Then Dooku fights and kills Mace and Kenobi fights and kills Skywalker. I say this because Dooku HAS beaten Mace, this is a proven fact and Kenobi HAS beaten Skywalker this is also a proven fact. So the only factor really is Maul, who is more than likely going to get pwned by Kenobi AGAIN or wtf pwned by Dooku.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kaithen
Why is Revan the last? he would be after 10 super droids... stick out tongue

Sin Harvest
I'm sure the three can defeat Palpatine and Yoda. Mace can take down Palpatine but it depends where they are fighting. And Maul and Anakin can at least keep Yoda busy until all three can team up on him.

Admiral Akbar
Unless yoda completely owns them before the three could get together. Maul stands minimal chance, ROTS Ani maybe a bit longer. But, Yoda would beat the duo before the Palps vs Mace fight is decided.

Kaithen
4) The Exile and Visas
5) Yoda and Palpatine
7) Darth Revan

Ok, Yoda and Palpatine is 2 lower than revan ??? EEHH

Your justa KOTOR noob... i hate those, however ill say Yoda and Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.