SC-56 versus Vorex Vorog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Swirly Girl
The droid, SC-56 from the SW: Jedi Death comics and Vorex Vorog from the SW: League of Darkness.

Setting: The Council Chamber.

Who wins?

overlord
I will talk in this thread as nobody else will: SC-56 WIL WIN!!!!!

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
I'm going to be banned.

darthsith19
And e.l,m,t,i,(r k) wonders why I said he needs to be banned. laughing

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
I'm going to be banned.

Admiral Akbar
Reported again.

Xepeyon
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
I'm going to be banned.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k), What is wrong with you?!?!blink
You sound like a kid trying act old by bashing and cussing. Cut it out! You're not even good at it! No wonder everyone wants you banned!!

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Xepeyon
e.l,m,t,i,(r k), What is wrong with you?!?!blink
You sound like a kid trying act old by bashing and cussing. Cut it out! You're not even good at it! No wonder everyone wants you banned!! IT's awkward.. Im younger and I act more mature than that.

Xepeyon
hmmm. He could have lied about his age. When I was like 9, I used to do that on sites like IGN and Gamespy, to get into the good stuff, like the interviews and exclusive stories. Put my birth month, day, just change the year to make it more beliveable. Sad to say, it almost ALWAYS worked. In fact, someone here may be doing that. The problem is, no one knows for sure.

Captain REX
I'm currently just editing out his posts. happy

Meanwhile, I'm closing this due to the fact that these people don't exist. Traya, I've told you before, don't make threads with characters that don't exist in Star Wars...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.