Someone HELP!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
Okay... so I've been trying to convert this stupid movie for the past month, and it doesn't want to work. I'm using WinAVI Video Converter, and I actually converted a smaller movie that I made. The problem is that once I try to convert a bigger movie thats about 2 minutes 30 seconds long... it says "can't decode file"

Is it just to big to convert?... Or are I stupid?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Spartan005
Okay... so I've been trying to convert this stupid movie for the past month, and it doesn't want to work. I'm using WinAVI Video Converter, and I actually converted a smaller movie that I made. The problem is that once I try to convert a bigger movie thats about 2 minutes 30 seconds long... it says "can't decode file"

Is it just to big to convert?... Or are I stupid?

It's not too big to convert...did you try multiple times?

I converted a video just last night using the same program, and the video was over 9 minutes long, so length can't be an issue.

eggmayo
Erm, are you trying to convert a video from a uncompressed format to a .avi?

If so, I think you need a codec or something, like xVid and divx...

I had to do that when I was recording videos of games from Fraps.

Not too sure though.

TheOnes2
Try using Convertmovie 3.0, i use that program to convert tons of things to different formats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.