your body gaurd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
out of all the marvel and dc characters who whould you like to have as your body gaurd ?

magneto1992
Magneto or Superman

diabloman
magneto would be cool cause he can hold you in one of his shields if something is happening to you

The Pict
Kitty Pryde naughty

magneto1992
What about Magma or Mystique any one can be her

The Pict
"What about Magma or Mystique any one can be her"

what do you mean anyone can be her?????????

Crease
Drax.

Soleran
The Source

Grimm22
Originally posted by The Pict
Kitty Pryde naughty

*backslaps Pict*

Dont be perverted! mad

*goes to corner*

mmmm, Kitty Pride stick out tongue

FujiFuu
captian universe proffersor hulk raver

LethalFemme
!00% Galactus and White Crown Phoenix

Grimm22
Obviously Ben. G cool

Then, Marv. big grin

The Pict
Originally posted by Grimm22
*backslaps Pict*

Dont be perverted! mad

*goes to corner*

mmmm, Kitty Pride stick out tongue

laughing out loud

did you have to hit me?

OK seriously my bodygaurd would be eternity from the marvel comics

Acrosurge
Quasar or Genis. Genis, because after mastering his Cosmic Awareness would always know of threats before they happen. He could also transport me anywhere. Quasar would be a good choice because he's uber, but still an honest, down to Earth kind of guy. Heck, as the protector of the Universe, protecting 'lil ole me shouldn't be a problem.

Grimm22
Originally posted by The Pict
laughing out loud

did you have to hit me?

OK seriously my bodygaurd would be eternity from the marvel comics

No, its just the only way I know how to express myself sad

braz
hmm.

*scratches head*

potential body guards for braz:

1. The Hulk
2. Batman
3. Omega Red

diabloman
apocalypse

batdude123
Batman. NUFF SAID.

Grimm22
Originally posted by braz
hmm.

*scratches head*

potential body guards for braz:

1. The Hulk
2. Batman
3. Omega Red

1. Hulk smash! Hulk Smash!

2. Good thing I brought this kryptonite ring, oh wait, this wont work...crap

3. Im russian and im a wolverine villan no expression

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman. NUFF SAID. he only goes after the bad guys. hes not gonna waist his time protecting you every sec.

The Pict
No, its just the only way I know how to express myself sad

wounded1

batdude123
Originally posted by diabloman
he only goes after the bad guys. hes not gonna waist his time protecting you every sec.

And Apocalypse is gonna be your body guard? What the f**k?

diabloman
And Apocalypse is gonna be your body guard? What the f**k? was a joke

The Pict
what if batman needs to attend a charity bash as bruce wayne?
what if apocalypse wants to enslave humanity?

thats why you should chose leap-frog as a body guard. i doubt hes got anything better to do.

FunkMaster Flex
Thor, definitaly.

Grimm22
Luke Cage cool

diabloman
darth vader big grin

Psyquis52
Omega Red has got to be the dumbest idea for a bodyguard I've heard yet. What are you going to do once his "death pheremones" kick in?

You'll die that's what.

1. Black Adam
2. Juggernaut
3. Sabertooth

Grimm22
Puck cool

The most badass midget alive big grin

braz
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Omega Red has got to be the dumbest idea for a bodyguard I've heard yet. What are you going to do once his "death pheremones" kick in?

You'll die that's what.

1. Black Adam
2. Juggernaut
3. Sabertooth

well, its not like he has to use his death spores to defend me. he can just use his brute force in class 10 strength to keep guys off me, or peel em apart with his carbonadium coils. cool

King_Mungi
Puck cool

The most badass midget alive big grin

I was going to say him sad

Psyquis52
Originally posted by braz
well, its not like he has to use his death spores to defend me. he can just use his brute force in class 10 strength to keep guys off me, or peel em apart with his carbonadium coils. cool

That is true. However, Omega Red is easily excited. He might use them accidentally.

JohnnyDo3
ok here goes my top 3 bodyguards
1.Punisher
2.Lobo
3.Pitt

those mutha****ers dont ask questions to go straight for the KILL

Thanos_6383
Thanos(would be nice)
Asgardian Destroyer(if possible)

diabloman
wolverine
cap
DD

DigiMark007
Flash. Come on people...imagine the possibilities if you could have him carry you around. I could have been to China in the time I wrote this. Or Green Lantern..."Hey Kyle. I want you to protect me in space now. Come on, show me what Alpha Centauri's like." Hulk and people like that would annoying.

Runner-up is Fairchild from Gen13. Not sure if she's got powers, but it doesn't matter.

*drools*

Grimm22
wolverine
cap
DD

If I had Wolverine as a body guard I would pretty much just mock him about how hairy he is and how he wears that stupid yellow and blue costume stick out tongue

diabloman
If I had Wolverine as a body guard I would pretty much just mock him about how hairy he is and how he wears that stupid yellow and blue costume stick out tongue thing would crush your body if hes holding on to you to protect you. like he broke the glass at the bar just barely grabbing it.

Sea King
Invisable Woman big grin

Grimm22
thing would crush your body if hes holding on to you to protect you. like he broke the glass at the bar just barely grabbing it.

Your judging a character by their movie version?!? What the f**k?

You dont know crap about Ben. G so shut your mouth! mad

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sea King
Invisable Woman big grin

mmmmmmm MILF stick out tongue

batdude123
Superman
Batman
GL

diabloman
Your judging a character by their movie version?!? What the f**k?

You dont know crap about Ben. G so shut your mouth! mad they showed that in the movie him crushing that and that shows others how strong he is. hes not gonna hold your ass in his hands like a barbie doll or something. and hes slow to. id rather have somone that can move fast enough to protect me.

diabloman
mmmmmmm MILF stick out tongue MLF ?

diabloman
galactus big grin

ThePittman
I would go with Slapstick, I would probably still get shot but it would be funny as hell to see what he would do to the guy. laughing laughing

Really though I would chose Darwin because he could meld with me and I would become an Omega and kick some but.
cool

ThePittman
galactus big grin Yea and then he would step on ya as he goes to eat a planet. laughing

diabloman
Originally posted by ThePittman
I would go with Slapstick, I would probably still get shot but it would be funny as hell to see what he would do to the guy. laughing laughing

Really though I would chose Darwin because he could meld with me and I would become an Omega and kick some but.
cool slapstick is no different then some dude off of cartoon network. he would careless if theres some crap happening to you.

diabloman
Yea and then he would step on ya as he goes to eat a planet. laughing well im starving i hope he saves some for me big grin

ThePittman
slapstick is no different then some dude off of cartoon network. he would careless if theres some crap happening to you. But I gave him a million widgets to protect me. stick out tongue

Wolverine2006
Hulk wuld be a bad choice becuz he could go crazy and kill u, but I dont know who I wuld pick maybe Pitt he does a hell of job of protecting Timmy.

Grimm22
MLF ?

Wow what are you 9 or somthin What the f**k?

Mider
i shouldnt say nothing cause id say something like spectre or lucifer moringstar

diabloman
But I gave him a million widgets to protect me. stick out tongue im sure he would want more than a million stick out tongue

diabloman
Wow what are you 9 or somthin What the f**k? sorry i didnt go to your insult school or where ever the hell low class place you go to every day

Grimm22
sorry i didnt go to your insult school or where ever the hell low class place you go to every day

Oh you showed me messed

Big Sexy
I would say lobo because hes a mercenary for hire but he might take the money and kill me anyway. I would probably hire Juggernaut because he might abide by my offer.

JohnnyDo3
Strong Guy is the best bodyguard hell thats his job

Brutacus
Agree Strong Guy is a bodyguard or he was.

So I'll pick him aswell

grey fox
Silver Surfer.

sexyking
And Apocalypse is gonna be your body guard? What the f**k?

Pmsl.

sexyking
Originally posted by Mider
i shouldnt say nothing cause id say something like spectre or lucifer moringstar

These guys are true badasses and wont come short of lossing except to the main man himself.

Reaper777
1.PITT- he protects timmy pretty d@mn good
2.Classic Juggernaut- UNSTOPABLE MUTHA #$%^*&
3.Green Lantern (any of em)- Green lantern, do i really have to say any thing else?
4.Wolverine- adimantium claws, nuff said

Tassadar
Alucard and Thanos.

rotiart
My bodyguard is Max Faraday. From Divine Right by Jim Lee.

Or rather I'm Max Faraday, and his girlfriend would be my bodyguard. :P

K3VIL
-Rune King Thor
-Green Lantern Hal Jordan or John Stewart
-Genis Vell as Photon

badabing
YES, a Diabloman thread!

batdude123
Batman B!TCHES!!!!! ninja

Broly92
Batman B!TCHES!!!!! ninja
Batman has B*tches

rotiart
I choose Zhang Ziyi

King KAM
The Invisible woman

IronDave
I'm torn between two chocies. The first is Deadpool, and before you guys go off about how weak he is when compared to other choices (Superman, Lobo, GL, Flash, etc...), generally I don't the problem of super-powered menaces trying to tear me apart. Given that I think Deadpool would be an awesome choice b/c he would consistantly amuse me. Every time I read one of his comics I laugh, I don't see why it would be any different were he my body guard.

My second choice would be Ironman, b/c he's the man....duh

rotiart
About a year and a half ago, I would've had tony stark for my bodyguard... I drank every night. Hell who else would be a better bodyguard than an alcoholic.. you know what i'm saying?

King KAM
invisible woman can always keep me safe, and she is a hottie.

rotiart
This isn't Cool World you know. A sexy cartoon is still staying on paper when a thug comes at you with a gun. You know what happens then. You're gonna piss your pants.

stick out tongue

celestialdemon
If my bodyguard was the only superbeing in the world, then I would pick Psylocke. Sexy as hell, and if anyone tried anything, then she could just shut their brains down. If it's in the Marvel world, then probably SS or Sentry.

badabing
Wonder Woman. drool

rotiart
I'd be afraid of having a super ex girlfriend..

know what i mean?

Reaper777
Originally posted by rotiart
I'd be afraid of having a super ex girlfriend..

know what i mean?
laughing

Reaper777
Originally posted by badabing
Wonder Woman. drool thumb up drooldroolio

outarddwarf
I'd say juggernaut but when he 'protects' someone he tends to hurt them by chance, like how he collapsed a wall on sammy and his mom or when he was just trying to talk to dazzler he almost killed her. He isn't very careful at all. Well, i would probably still pick him.

JohnnyDo3
Punisher he he he he kicks ass

SuperChangeling
CP Universe savage mindless war-devil hulk!!!!!!1

rotiart
didn't we already send you to the insane asylum.

Fieldy69
TOAA

Darth Vegas
Superman

KillAll
i'd be content with any super hero body gaurd.... better than what i have now i suppose

KillAll
nimrod would be nice. its his job to protect humans.

Rewmac
Huntress and Wonder Woman and Power Girl, and then in the night some other things would happen big grin

bitca730
BlackBolt... won't have to feel guilty about awkward silences or making petty small talk when you have someone constantly follow you everywhere...and we can always just text and Instant Message eachother & he would be great to relay my number to creep guys who ask for it.

great_dane
wally. no one would ever hit me, and it would be cool to borrow lightspeed for a while. and ill throw all your guyses bodyguards in the speedforce

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Scoobless
Pikachu

trolly_crouchjr
Classic Juggs cos he don tire
p.s great dane stole the sig...

Metalmanx
My top three four (in no particular order because I can't figure out who should be at the top):

Colossus.
Spider-Man.
Shadowcat.
Daredevil.

Darth Martin
Potential bodygaurds for Darth Martin

1. Multiple Man
2. Black Adam
3. The Spot

Stupid Rookie
Surfer baby, all the way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.