Alpha Flight vs The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
Alpha Flight
Guardian
Vindicator
Sasquatch
Shaman
Talisman
Witchfire
Aurora
Northstar
Snowbird
Box
Madison Jeffries
Marrina
Nemesis
Radius
Windshear.

No prep. who wins? no expression

Grimm22
Flash knocks 90% of AF out in 1 second. no expression

Flash then builds a giant adamantium wall around Sasquatch

King_Mungi
Flash looses, magic trumps all. Most get speedblitzes instantly, but Flash needs to build momenteum to get his great speed he doesn't do it automatically.

Draco69
Wouldn't it be smarter to kill the mystics first, THEN focus on the rest of the team/

As for building momentum to get his great speed, he needs at most a nanosecond.

The man's been displayed to need no momentum at all in some cases.

Black Adam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Flash looses, magic trumps all. Most get speedblitzes instantly, but Flash needs to build momenteum to get his great speed he doesn't do it automatically.

how about if flash just steals everyones speed??

Would The magic users be able to escape from that??

Psyquis52
How about if Flash loses? 9/10

Grimm22

Still fast enougth to take out the magics first wink

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
Wouldn't it be smarter to kill the mystics first, THEN focus on the rest of the team/

As for building momentum to get his great speed, he needs at most a nanosecond.

The man's been displayed to need no momentum at all in some cases.

How would he know which mystic is which?

No several seconds, in a fight with Gorilla Goord and Nightwing it took him seconds to build up the momentum to land a massive blow on him

I have seen many cases where he needed to build momentum

Originally posted by Black Adam
how about if flash just steals everyones speed??

Would The magic users be able to escape from that??

Mystics don't rely on speed

and would the speedforce affect magic?

THE ULTIMATE
you overrate this sh!t alphaflight

snoopdogg
Flash can deliver 1000 IMP's in the blink of an eye. I only count 16 Alphans.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
Still fast enougth to take out the magics first wink

Well considering they have members who can freeze time just by saying "shush".

King_Mungi
Originally posted by THE ULTIMATE
you overrate this sh!t alphaflight

Magic works on everyone, why would Flash be different?

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Flash can deliver 1000 IMP's in the blink of an eye. I only count 16 Alphans.

Momentum again.

Black Adam
Well considering they have members who can freeze time just by saying "shush".

Flash can do a lot of things in the time it says someone to say "shush" though.

juggernaut66666
flash steals everyones speed he wins 8/10

King_Mungi
Flash can do a lot of things in the time it says someone to say "shush" though.

Sure, but AF has speedsters their not unexperienced with them. Also majority of the Flash comics I have (which is many) he needs momentum to get to his great speed.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
flash steals everyones speed he wins 8/10

Which doesn't mean much as they don't even need speed to win.

Grimm22
Without Puck Flash 10/10

With Puck Alpha Flight 10/10 wink

King_Mungi
Flash #211
Flash: "Can you stay alive for another seven seconds?" and the speeds off to Mexico
Flash: "This should do it. Over fifteen hundred miles back to Keystone, time to build up some momentum. I'll propably break my hands, maybe my wrists--could even suffer a comppund facture if I do this wrong. It's kind of like a internal clock with us. When we run, we just, well, we just know how fast were going. Going through Phoenix I'm approaching the speed of sound, by the time I see Keystone City fade into view--I'm moving ten times fast. I leap, into air, put my fists together and pray I don't bite my own tongue off.

Grimm22
Flash #211
Flash: "Can you stay alive for another seven seconds?" and the speeds off to Mexico
Flash: "This should do it. Over fifteen hundred miles back to Keystone, time to build up some momentum. I'll propably break my hands, maybe my wrists--could even suffer a comppund facture if I do this wrong. It's kind of like a internal clock with us. When we run, we just, well, we just know how fast were going. Going through Phoenix I'm approaching the speed of sound, by the time I see Keystone City fade into view--I'm moving ten times fast. I leap, into air, put my fists together and pray I don't bite my own tongue off.

I LOVE that issue eek!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
I LOVE that issue eek!

Johns run was aweome, Rogue Wars killed all kinds of ass. I hated the filler issues after Johns left the book though, they were just pointless.

snoopdogg
Flash #211
Flash: "This should do it. Over fifteen hundred miles back to Keystone, time to build up some momentum. I'll propably break my hands, maybe my wrists--could even suffer a comppund facture if I do this wrong. It's kind of like a internal clock with us. When we run, we just, well, we just know how fast were going. Going through Phoenix I'm approaching the speed of sound, by the time I see Keystone City fade into view--I'm moving ten times fast. I leap, into air, put my fists together and pray I don't bite my own tongue off. He didn't need to accelerate here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5950168

He did this by the time Batman said "seconds".

King_Mungi
He didn't need to accelerate here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5950168

He did this by the time Batman said "seconds".

Well considering he in his own words and stated by the other Flashes they need momentum to get their great speed. GL didn't even seem that far away, hell Northstar has been shown to run 2.5km/sec and he wasn't pushing himself.

Black Adam
Johns run was aweome, Rogue Wars killed all kinds of ass. I hated the filler issues after Johns left the book though, they were just pointless.

heard on another board that Rogue war was supposed to be a 12 parter.

a big story that was supposed to end his run and the series. But he had to cut it short for some reason.

Don't know if it's true or not.....

King_Mungi
heard on another board that Rogue war was supposed to be a 12 parter.

a big story that was supposed to end his run and the series. But he had to cut it short for some reason.

Don't know if it's true or not.....

Hmmm...Well I thought the Top was cut a little short, but still a badass showing for Captain Cold. I would have loved if it was extended

That actually makes sense, as the last issues were horribly done just horrible it seemed they were rushed.

TheKahn
Alpha Flight
Guardian
Vindicator
Sasquatch
Shaman
Talisman
Witchfire
Aurora
Northstar
Snowbird
Box
Madison Jeffries
Marrina
Nemesis
Radius
Windshear.

No prep. who wins? no expression

Hmmmm...that roster looks familiar somehow. mad

mad

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
Hmmmm...that roster looks familiar somehow. mad

mad

They should be...

because they have all been on alpha flight at one point or another shifty

King_Mungi
They should be...

Point for BA cool

TheKahn
They should be...

damn you...censored

King_Mungi
That reminds me can Flash can past some of their shields? as he needed help on one that I recall. Glad he doesn't explode anything he vibrates though thanks to his merger.

Lucid Lui
Flash can deliver 1000 IMP's in the blink of an eye. I only count 16 Alphans. Topic doesn't say Flash is bloodlusted, therefore he won't be doing stuff like that. He'll be fighting normally. Sure, he'll be able to take a fair few of 'em out very quickly, but he doesn't normally decimate a team before any of them have time to react.

Actual Flash loses. You in Flash's body, wins.

Validus
I vote Flash. Partly because I think he can do it but mostly because I'm tired of Alpha Flight running wild on this forum. stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
I vote Flash. Partly because I think he can do it but mostly because I'm tired of Alpha Flight running wild on this forum. stick out tongue

You know what I'm going to send Puck to dry hump you for that mad

Validus
You know what I'm going to send Puck to dry hump you for that mad
You spoil me, Mungi. evil face

King_Mungi
You spoil me, Mungi. evil face

confused Damn! well that backfired

Validus
confused Damn! well that backfired
I just assumed you meant the female Puck. Zuzha, is it? embarrasment

King_Mungi
I just assumed you meant the female Puck. Zuzha, is it? embarrasment

Oh hell no you get the hairy midget Puck, good news is you don't need protection as he is made of compressef rubber....enjoy wink

Yeah it's Zuzha Yu, but no matter you still don't get her big grin

Wally West
rock

Flash does need to accelerate by the way, he can't instantly go from 0 to top speed.

I don't know enough about Alpha Flight to judge this though.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Wally West
rock

Flash does need to accelerate by the way, he can't instantly go from 0 to top speed.

I don't know enough about Alpha Flight to judge this though.

Yeah I know, Flash is actually in my top three of favorite characters.

Do you want bios for each character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.