I think I'm only allowed to make two threads per day now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gornack
sad

DarkC
*mocking laughter*

You were cooler as Tired Hiker. no expression

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Gornack
sad

haha

Gornack
Originally posted by DarkC
*mocking laughter*

You were cooler as Tired Hiker. no expression

Dude, whatever. All I know is that I just tried to make a third thread in one day and this came up . . .

"You have attempted to create more than 4 threads in the past few hours. As a safety guard to prevent spammers, you will not be allowed to create new threads for the remainder of today. If you feel this is in error, please contact the Administrator."

. . . . this is such crap!!!! It's says I attempted to make more that four, when it was only two . . . crap I tell ya! mad

Gornack
Originally posted by LanceWindu
haha

Slaps Lance. big grin

JacopeX
ooo ooo me next

Slaps Lance. big grin

LanceWindu
Slaps Lance. big grin

*doesn't watch your amazing camera man skills on the news* BURN!

Originally posted by JacopeX
ooo ooo me next

You're not gone yet?

DarkC
Dude, whatever. All I know is that I just tried to make a third thread in one day and this came up . . .

"You have attempted to create more than 4 threads in the past few hours. As a safety guard to prevent spammers, you will not be allowed to create new threads for the remainder of today. If you feel this is in error, please contact the Administrator."

. . . . this is such crap!!!! It's says I attempted to make more that four, when it was only two . . . crap I tell ya! mad
That is crap. hmm

Vraya
ooo ooo me next I need you to read the second page on the forum by VV that complains about things being constantly repeated and it makes them stupid. It also says that people do things just so they can fit in..........................ermm

JacopeX
Originally posted by LanceWindu
You're not gone yet? 18 dayz away wink

JacopeX
Originally posted by Vraya
I need you to read the second page on the forum by VV that complains about things being constantly repeated and it makes them stupid. It also says that people do things just so they can fit in..........................ermm I dont wanna fit in anywayz, im leavin this place so what reason since the beginning should I care of who I am in this forum erm. I agree wit vinny v with the fitting in part BTW.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Vraya
I need you to read the second page on the forum by VV that complains about things being constantly repeated and it makes them stupid. It also says that people do things just so they can fit in..........................ermm

laughing

Gornack
ooo ooo me next

Slaps JacopeX big grin

Dude, why are you leaving? confused

Vraya
I dont wanna fit in anywayz, im leavin this place so what reason since the beginning should I care of who I am in this forum erm. I agree wit vinny v with the fitting in part BTW. You're leaving eek!
crowd dj shivers ohyes

LanceWindu
Slaps JacopeX big grin

Dude, why are you leaving? confused

Don't question why, just applaud.

JacopeX
Very very busy schedule with alot of things

And I jus found out that my mom signed me up to classes..........Crap im really busy

Salsa lesson

This other class i forgot

Training

School

People

The wedding

School again

traveling

Its just ridicoulous and at the same time, im glad I made the desicion to decrease my internet time usage.

Gornack
Not that you guys care, but I just tried to change my name back to Tired Hiker, and it said I can't. Soz, I emailed a very powerful moderator and begged her to change it back. Not that you care.

Vraya
Not that you guys care, but I just tried to change my name back to Tired Hiker, and it said I can't. Soz, I emailed a very powerful moderator and begged her to change it back. Not that you care. no, we don't 1234 stick out tongue

NineCoronas
Not that you guys care, but I just tried to change my name back to Tired Hiker, and it said I can't. Soz, I emailed a very powerful moderator and begged her to change it back. Not that you care. I do.

H. S. 6
Not that you guys care, but I just tried to change my name back to Tired Hiker, and it said I can't. Soz, I emailed a very powerful moderator and begged her to change it back. Not that you care.

When you change your name, it warns you like, four times, in bold letters, that you can't get an old username back. erm

Gornack
Originally posted by H. S. 6
When you change your name, it warns you like, four times, in bold letters, that you can't get an old username back. erm

Oh yeah? I did it once before, so what do you know??? eek!

Barker
Add an extra Space between the Words. raver

Xavius
Ti red Hiker.

laughing

LanceWindu
Tired_Hiker

Gornack
Or how about, Terd Hiker?? huh

LanceWindu

Or...

le Tired Hiker

Itzak

Or... Tired Hiker2.1

Gornack
Or how about my new look!

Itzak
Or how about my new look!

Gornack2.1?

TOH
Tired Hooker? confused

Gornack
I can't believe I can only make two threads per day now. I just had like seven new thread ideas, and all of them were kickass! One of them was going to be called .. . . ... "Poll: Kick Ass Member Part 68"

TOH
I can't believe I can only make two threads per day now. I just had like seven new thread ideas, and all of them were kickass! One of them was going to be called .. . . ... "Poll: Kick Ass Member Part 68"

hmm

Xavius
Tired-Hiker?

Hiker Tired?

Rekih Derit?

Barker
Is that Golem Character getting the Same Treatment?

Xavius
?kcuf eht tahw

Barker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?what=topstarters&perpage=25

.tihs taht

Gornack
Originally posted by Barker
Is that Golem Character getting the Same Treatment?

I doubt it. He probably has been given the secret ability to make twenty stupid versus threads in one hour. I swear to god, if I ever meet that guy face to face I'd probably . . . . . . . . . I'd probably just be like, "Whoa, your that guy! Trip out!"

Then I'd break him down mentally by making fun of his lifestyle and the way he walks and stuff. erm

Gornack
Originally posted by Barker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?what=topstarters&perpage=25

.tihs taht

Wow, that guy needs to get a life. Anybody with the mosts threads on a movie forum must be a real loser. embarrasment

K.Diddy
sad

laughing That sucks man,because when your K.Diddy you can make 20 a day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.