Mace Windu and Yoda run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hokage Yoda
1 Darth Maul
2 General Grevious and Darth Vader
3 ROTS Sidious
4 Darth Malak and Bandon
5 Exar Kun
6 DE Sidious
7 NJO Luke

All battles are in Palpatines Office

KMC Dark Lord
4 and if not 4 than five.

Hokage Yoda
They get a weeks Vacation to the Bahamas After every battle

KMC Dark Lord
Hm..I dont think it matters really.

Lightsnake
To 6

darthsith19
Definately 5.

Lightsnake
They'd wipe Kun out.

zephiel7
Definately 5. Exar Kun would curberstomp them.

KMC Dark Lord
Chuck Norris wins.

zephiel7
why? he ain't even asian. He can do no martial arts right!

Lightsnake
More Exar Kun overrating! By the PT, Yoda and Mace? Strongest two Jedi ever. Best duelists the Jedi order ever produced, too...Kun's ****ed

KMC Dark Lord
Originally posted by zephiel7
why? he ain't even asian. He can do no martial arts right!

CHUCK NORRIS PWNS J00!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!

Captain REX
At most #6. If Yoda didn't dare to go up against Post-ROTS Palpatine and told Luke not to underestimate him, I don't think he'd do well against DE Palps. Windu is just along for the whoopage.

Se7in
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
4 and if not 4 than five.

DE Luke
Originally posted by Lightsnake
To 6 Agreed.Mace And Yoda are much more powerful than Kun.DE Sidious would beat the shit out of them.

KMC Dark Lord
To all honesty. I really dont know who would win. I havn't ead any of the comics, Totj or DE, so I don't know how strong they are.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Captain REX
At most #6. If Yoda didn't dare to go up against Post-ROTS Palpatine and told Luke not to underestimate him, I don't think he'd do well against DE Palps. Windu is just along for the whoopage.

Well said.

Captain REX
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
To all honesty. I really dont know who would win. I havn't ead any of the comics, Totj or DE, so I don't know how strong they are.

www.swcomics.com wink

Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Well said.

*takes a bow*

KMC Dark Lord
Originally posted by Captain REX
www.swcomics.com wink

*takes a bow*

I know all about swcomcis.com, I'm just to lazy to go read em. Thanks though wink

Sexy.

Count Kent

jollyjim311
OT Vader is only slightly less than OT Palpatine. The second fight would be a ***** for Mace and Yoda.

Escape81
Do de do . . .

Yeah. Vader's only 80% of Palpatine. Yoda would beat him. With Mace there? Over-kill. x.x

DePWNZOR
They go to 6. They pwn Exar, but Palpatine is just a bit too strong. They might POSSIBLY beat him, but definitly lose to Luke.

Admiral Akbar
At Exar, they will emerge victorious. At Palpatine, they might possibly take him down. Depends on the location really. Luke would put up a good fight, and would win.

jollyjim311
In one, they just plain beat Maul. In number two, if Greivous started off close to Yoda, and they had a purely saber fight, then by the time Yoda got over to get help Mace, Mace may be injured. If he is, then, that will effect his later performances. Vader would be tough for either of them, and he would probably beat Mace after a long fight. But if Vader is attacked by both, he's going down. If they get a week of vacation, then only injuries would really matter, not fatigue. A possibly injured Mace and Yoda would take out Exar and be overwhelmed by DE Sidious at 6.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
At Exar, they will emerge victorious. At Palpatine, they might possibly take him down. Depends on the location really. Luke would put up a good fight, and would win.

I said takes place in Palpatines office. you know the one palps was owned by mace in. cool

Escape81
Originally posted by Hokage Yoda
I said takes place in Palpatines office. you know the one palps was owned by mace in. cool

*cough*

One Force-storm and both Mace and Yoda go bye-bye.

Razielim
In such close quarters? Sids would be wiser to engage them in saber combat.

Escape81
Originally posted by Razielim
In such close quarters? Sids would be wiser to engage them in saber combat.

The guy can be reckless. :P

Lightsnake
Basically, Palp would be better doing that DBZ 'BLAST FROM THE HAND THAT RIPS THROUGH YOU" attack

Count Kent

Lightsnake
For the love of, this has GOT to be spamming, can we ban him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.