Darth Sion versus Durge (unarmed combat)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Who wins? :P

Admiral Akbar
What's with all the unarmed combat fights all of a sudden?

Captain REX
*shrug*

I would say Sion.

Lightsnake
Sion has zero way to damage Durge...Durge can at least eat Sion

Captain REX
Hmm, good point.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Lightsnake

That applies to Sion as well.

zephiel7
Yea, it depends on who can eat the other faster....

Admiral Akbar
To make it fair. They have to eat pie until they are full. Winner is last immortal man standing.

KMC Dark Lord
Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks hsi way out of his closed thread and owns them both.

Admiral Akbar
He roundhouse kicks REX for closing it. stick out tongue

KMC Dark Lord
Meh, I told him to close it.

Admiral Akbar
AH, so Chuck now roundhouse kicks you.

jollyjim311
Durge has speed, strength, and agility over Sion. He could physically rend him apart and just deal constant damage, and win after a day long fight, I imagine. Sion isn't unbeatable in physical combat, I don't think. Durge pretty much is. And I don't see Sion throwing a sun at Durge...

Lightsnake
No, I mean Durge is literally capable of absorbing people as a means of sustenance

darthsith19
Well, no one can really hurt the other but I guess Durge wins since he can't die. If he ripes Sion's head off, though...

jollyjim311
Hahaha, after days of perfectly executed unarmed fighting and relentless combat, Durge says: "Dammit! Why don't you die?!?! Oh well... Ah munna eatchoo bitc*!!!"

Count Kent
Originally posted by Lightsnake

lol big grin eek! laughing laughing out loud smile Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.