image of Doomsday Rex, please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jargon343
I was hoping someone could upload a good picture of doomsday in the issue where Joker gases him and Supes beats him cause he has intelligence...the only images ive ever seen are the one were he's laying on the ground after superman beats him, which isn't very good, and the cover image, where you can only see his face.

Thanks

Kal875
What comic is that? I've heard of it just never actually seen it

dvampire
Originally posted by Jargon343
I was hoping someone could upload a good picture of doomsday in the issue where Joker gases him and Supes beats him cause he has intelligence...the only images ive ever seen are the one were he's laying on the ground after superman beats him, which isn't very good, and the cover image, where you can only see his face.

Thanks

Here you go.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371890&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=7

Jargon343
I don't like the cartoony drawings or how much of a wuss they made doomsday into.

Thank you for the images though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.