I think I can make more threads now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gornack
This is a test . . . testing one two .. . .. confused

Gornack
Whoa, my two thread per day limit has been lifted! eek!

Shelbert Lemon
yay

TOH
No you can't nono

Gornack
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
yay

I'm going to throw a party tonight to celebrate. If you want to come, just fly to Las Vegas tonight. I live at 444 Jeller St. big grin

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Gornack
I'm going to throw a party tonight to celebrate. If you want to come, just fly to Las Vegas tonight. I live at 444 Jeller St. big grin Can you just mail me a beer... I feel sooo shitty preston cry...Im at 110 Brandywine Cir.

TOH
I'm going to throw a party tonight to celebrate. If you want to come, just fly to Las Vegas tonight. I live at 444 Jeller St. big grin

*looking for explosives*

Xavius
I wish I wasn't sick. I'd party.

Gornack
Can you just mail me a beer... I feel sooo shitty preston cry...Im at 110 Brandywine Cir.

You got it! Beers in the mail!Originally posted by TOH
*looking for explosives*
I made that address up! stick out tongue

Bun Bun
eek! hiker! whoa... i just noticed ur name change.... oh my...

i though u were some noob laughing out loud

okay.. im done..

HI!

Shelbert Lemon
Can you just mail me a beer... I feel sooo shitty preston cry...Im at 110 Brandywine Cir. thank you.... you are the bestest. someone who cares....or can act like they do.

LanceWindu
I made that address up! stick out tongue

And here I was gonna go drive to see you...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by TOH
No you can't nono

Yes he can no expression

Gornack
thank you.... you are the bestest. someone who cares....or can act like they do.

I care, shelz . . . I care indeed. beer

Council#13
There's a 2 thread per day limit? eek! Wait.... ROYALGAURD....

Gornack
Originally posted by Council#13
There's a 2 thread per day limit? eek! Wait.... ROYALGAURD....

There was for me, but I think it has been lifted! I'm sure it was the shinnanigans of a mod we all know and love so well. shifty

Shelbert Lemon
I care, shelz . . . I care indeed. beer hey, I know you do sweet heart. I had a convo on the phone with a man who lives in TX that i never talked to before last night..... blink wierd really...but I feel a little better.

oh and thank you for the beer happy

Council#13
shifty

Gornack
hey, I know you do sweet heart. I had a convo on the phone with a man who lives in TX that i never talked to before last night..... blink wierd really...but I feel a little better.

oh and thank you for the beer happy

So, are you guys going to get a pizza and ****? eek!

Shelbert Lemon
So, are you guys going to get a pizza and ****? eek! no thats a different man that lives here in town...but he is bringing the beer too! eek! happy ....it supposed to be our beer, pizza and a movie night..... ninja

the man in Tx is old enough to be my dad. messed ...he is actually sorta a friend...someone I met off another site. Blah blah yadda yadda....

Gornack
no thats a different man that lives here in town...but he is bringing the beer too! eek! happy ....it supposed to be our beer, pizza and a movie night..... ninja

the man in Tx is old enough to be my dad. messed ...he is actually sorta a friend...someone I met off another site. Blah blah yadda yadda....

That kind of stuff keeps life interesting. Good fun! Just make sure he's not Jason or Freddy Kruger or something like that. happy

Shelbert Lemon
That kind of stuff keeps life interesting. Good fun! Just make sure he's not Jason or Freddy Kruger or something like that. happy I already know...went out once.... we went to see X-Men and walked around the park. happy He's really nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.