Charon & Lawbringers (Crossgen) Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
OK here is the setup, Superman get drawn into the Negation Universe and is out to stop Charon and his Lawbringers, can he?

Mider
give us some feats and info on who they are please smile

LordKaos
Charon took over an entire universe in 10,000 years, he birthed/sired hundreds (maybe thousands) of lawbringers at once (lawbringers each have the power to destroy worlds on a whim.) Charon is the most powerful being in his universe and in addition to his own power he was able to siphon off a significant amount of power from the race of beings who inspired him to become a god, who were at least his equals. When he invaded the "bright universe" he encountered a sigil bear who was really just a Superman knockoff who couldn't even stand up to a lesser member of the First. Charon punched him with so much force it caused reality to ripple.

Mider
whoever made this thread dont like supes lol

LordKaos
i know lol.

ThePittman

Mider
look what they did to darkseid just to make supes look good its like vomit inducing

LordKaos
He won't be beating these gods.

Mider
a reality rippling punch would probably break every bone in supes body

LordKaos
As a side note, beings from Crossgen are notoriously known for stealing power from those they encounter with next to no effort.

Mider
if someone like charon stole supes jobber aura he'd probably be the new TOAA

LordKaos
Now that I think about it there are a bunch of Crossgen beings who can rid the multiverse of Superman.

ThePittman

Juntai
Charon and the Lawbringers should win.
Unless it happens in a comic book.

Juntai

ThePittman

Juntai

ThePittman
Originally posted by Juntai
Huh? Make that a little more clear if you can, and I -may- be able to clear the confusion. It's been a while since I read all those Crossgen titles. But I had read every issue they ever put out... but that was years ago, and it's a little cloudy now.

I don't see it's relivence to my post.
I was just naming off people who could probably whoop Supes from Crossgen Most of the First were not split from that guy with the gold eyes, there were only a couple of them that were. In each of the Crossgen comics there were only one or two of the different aspects of the guy with gold eyes, the First was just a race of Uber powered god like beings.

Juntai
Originally posted by ThePittman
Most of the First were not split from that guy with the gold eyes, there were only a couple of them that were. In each of the Crossgen comics there were only one or two of the different aspects of the guy with gold eyes, the First was just a race of Uber powered god like beings. I know that. I was naming off people that should woop Superman, I named The First, The Atlanteans, and the guy with gold eyes that appeared in everyones book. Maybe the way I worded it, I dunno. Sometimes thoughts don't come across clearly. I was just typing it as they came to mind.

Lord Urizen
OMG...Superman loses this soo badly...is this a spite thread ? lol

Lord Urizen
Lawbringer QZTR ALONE could kill Superman, so htf would he defeat all the Lawbringers, let alone Charon?

This thread is rediculous...there's no debate here guys......

ThePittman

DigiMark007

ThePittman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.