A Power To Make Money By

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
We always talk about how we would want one power or another but let's really think about this and find out which power we could make the most money by.

No cosmic powers or God-level

Let's try to keep the conversations on a more reasonable level. I don't want any grand-scheming about taking over the world.

You may have 2 powers. That's all.

Lucid Lui
Super intelligence or Forge's intuitive genius with inventing for me...

Or if I had telepathy i'd hor it out and give people their deepest darkest fantasies. Or their normal ones. Their choice.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Super intelligence or Forge's intuitive genius with inventing for me...

Or if I had telepathy i'd hor it out and give people their deepest darkest fantasies. Or their normal ones. Their choice.

Not bad.

I think I would have Forge's intuitive genius and pair it up with Multiple Man's abilities. That way I know how to make things and I don't need any extra manpower to make it. I could make stuff in half the time it takes Forge.

Mindship
Telepathy: make for a great psychologist.
Precognition: work the stock market.

Soleran
immortal/indestructible
Telepathy

and I would take over the world and confuse everyone into thinking that rocks are currency and the only way to get RICH is to stor TONS of rocks in your house, cuz rocks=currency! After everyone collected rocks and bought rocks from me from precious metals and such I would then make people realize the value of precious metals and own it all, the end. Oh and I would make Jessica Simpson, Drew Barrymore, Rossie O'donnell love slaves, ok I am joking about rossie but the rest is true!

DigiMark007
Spider-sense. In a pinch, Peter has actually used it to win him lots of money.

Scoobless
Longshot's powers b!tches!

I'd also take Flash's powers because i hate the length of time it takes for me to drive places

Black Adam
Being able to Multiply yourself and super intelligence

newjak86
In reality I would like Cain's Power of Durability and Strength.

Why because I'm a laid back kinda guy. With that power I could wouldn't have to worry about money really. I could do so many types of jobs that modern machines just can't.

Need to make a tunnel I'll do it in a day. Need someone to explore the Ocean's depth I cna without a wet suit as well.
This is how I would make my money and just sit back relax and not have a care in the world.

Khellendros
Magnetic powers, liek MAgneto or Polaris-level. Can you imagine how much money certain companies would pay for a walking metal detector/MRI machine?

TheKahn
Super-intelligence and cyberkinetics. Considering that billions of dollars that trade hands around the world every day mainly though computers, this combination should be one of the quickest and easiest ways to get all the money you want.

Validus
Telekinesis in the construction business would make you good money. Just look at what Cable was doing.

willRules
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Spider-sense. In a pinch, Peter has actually used it to win him lots of money.

yes I agree it would also be good for things like sports yes

Rewmac
Juggernaut's powers big grin

Accel
Flash's super-speed combined with Multiple Man's dividing ability would be great for some speedy multitasking. I could take up all sorts of jobs and get them all done quickly.

Sea King
talking to fish i could work at sea world and moleclure control over all water this way u would be able to hold the world ransome with out water people would dehydraite

Blair Wind
Just to say, with the Flash's superspeed you would also get a shot at super intelligence (being able to read and retain everything at super speeds, faster than the faster super computer....) so you really get two powers as one with just that one.....then with Multiple man you would be A) Super Smart
B) Could be anywhere at once (learning different things maximizing learning, with minimal effort then when your ready you could work anywhere)
and C) you would do everything as fast as light...

think about all the possibilities evil face

Accel
Oh, I know. smokin'

Hell, I wouldn't even have to do anything myself. Just sit on my lazy ass and let my dupes do all the work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.