The Superfriends vs. The Ultimates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Campy 70s superheroes vs. Hardcore heroes for the 21st Century.

No prep.

Lineup:

Ultimates:

All members.

Superfriends:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Robin
Aquaman
The Wonder Twins
Black Vulcan
Apache Chief
Hawkman
Green Lantern
Flash
Samurai

1st Battle: PIS and CIS ON

2nd Battle: PIS and CIS OFF; Bloodlust.

magneto1992
I am not sure about the first fight, but for the second the are not that thogh so II will just give give my POV I mean Hulk take 5 or 6 guys out ( Batman, Rovin, WW, Hawkman, and any other idiot near)
Apache chief VRS Giant Man and goliahts= u
Flash cant send people to othr dimmensions there so he is like the speed of Quicksilver so tied
Superman Vrs Thor = Winner here beats the heck out of the rest of the other team

Draco69
Actually Superfriends Flash could do all sorts of crazy shit that didn't make sense.

Like running around in a circle to time-travel or whirling his hands to make a blackhole.

Keep in mind this is SUPERFRIENDS. Not the JLA. I'm referring to the Hanna-Barbara cartoon from the 1970s.

Grimm22
Superfreinds Batman was such a chump stick out tongue

Seriously, he gotten beaten by Bizarro Alfred big grin

Draco69
Superfriends Aquaman was the biggest chump of them all.

He was ALWAYS a hostage.

He rarely used his telepathy to summon more powerful sealife like sharks and instead stuck with guppies...

Wonder Woman had to give the guy a lift everytime there wasn't a storyline that didn't involve water.

magneto1992
Originally posted by Grimm22
Superfreinds Batman was such a chump stick out tongue

Seriously, he gotten beaten by Bizarro Alfred big grin Ok that takes it, Ultimates wins, or I think that but still who beats Flash and because the PIS and CIS are active, Flash will not be a serious threath powerful but with CIS he is not smarter that Fairy odd parent Cosmo

Grimm22
Originally posted by Draco69
Superfriends Aquaman was the biggest chump of them all.

He was ALWAYS a hostage.

He rarely used his telepathy to summon more powerful sealife like sharks and instead stuck with guppies...

Wonder Woman had to give the guy a lift everytime there wasn't a storyline that didn't involve water.

Yeah he had a stupid little jetski too stick out tongue

I mean he's the king of the sea and he cant even swim fast What the f**k?

Draco69
With PIS and CIS, the Superfriends were ****ing stupid.

They once got a clue from the Riddler (the answer was the showtimes of movies....) and they ran useless tests on it (spectrometer or the supercomputer).

After all the tests, they were dumbfounded and concluded the paper note was made of....paper.

Big Sexy
Superfriends was hilarious. ITs funny how in like 10 episodes Bizarro somehow takes garbage and makes an ultimate weapon out of it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Superfriends was hilarious. ITs funny how in like 10 episodes Bizarro somehow takes garbage and makes an ultimate weapon out of it.

The first episode of Challenge of the Superfreinds, the Legion turns the entire world into Bizarros and Cheettas. Just cause stick out tongue

Oh and in the end, Batman throws a plastic bag on Bizarro and that beats him big grin

magneto1992
With PIS and CIS, the Superfriends were ****ing stupid.

They once got a clue from the Riddler (the answer was the showtimes of movies....) and they ran useless tests on it (spectrometer or the supercomputer).

After all the tests, they were dumbfounded and concluded the paper note was made of....paper. What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? ok Ultimates win, better yet Hulk win and kill most of the Ultimates also and then he foght thour and a realy good math start

Big Sexy
That show was funny. How many stereotype heroes were on that show?

Accel
Any one remember this...?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-ZCZ9fyQg

Draco69
Originally posted by Big Sexy
That show was funny. How many stereotype heroes were on that show?

Apache Chief- the dumbass Native American insult whose only role on the show was to give spiritual sermon on eagles, bears and salmon....

Black Vulcan - He HAS to be called BLACK Vulcan in case everyone forgot he was black. Spoke in a cheesy jive. But not nearly as bad as Luke Cage way back when

Samurai - Samurai is not even a samurai. They just called him a Samarai because it was the only Japanese-sounding name they could think of...

El Dorado - the sleepy Mexican who could turn invisible by spinning his sombero...

sick

Draco69
Originally posted by magneto1992
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? ok Ultimates win, better yet Hulk win and kill most of the Ultimates also and then he foght thour and a realy good math start

Actually it's closer than you think (with PIS/CIS on) because the Superfriends have incredible ability to pull powers out of their ass and commonly defy physics to the point of magic.

Superman: I'll just use my my hypno-gravational vision to settle this problem! Ha-ha!

magneto1992
I dont know and if they were the Cartoon version of the Justice league of America WHy are so many Inmigrants?
Aquaman= Home = Atlantis
Superman= Home = Kripton
Hawkman= home = Tanagar
Samurai = Home = China
Black Volcan= Home= Africa
El Dorado= Compadre mio= Mexico
RIMA THE JUNGLE GIRL = South America
Wonder Woman= Themyscira
I mean is better if we call it The Justice League of Inmigrants

Accel
Actually it's closer than you think (with PIS/CIS on) because the Superfriends have incredible ability to pull powers out of their ass and commonly defy physics to the point of magic.

Superman: I'll just use my my hypno-gravational vision to settle this problem! Ha-ha!
I still remember when he sealed two halves of the moon together with his heat vision.

I also remember when a giant Toyman shot them all into space with a slingshot and Batman and Robin somehow gained the ability to breathe and maneuver around in space.

Draco69
That's why they simply called themselves the Superfriends.

Cause they're super and they're....not really friends but close.

Draco69
Originally posted by Accel
I still remember when he sealed two halves of the moon together with his heat vision.

I also remember when a giant Toyman shot them all into space with a slingshot and Batman and Robin somehow gained the ability to breathe and maneuver around in space.

Or when Flash turned back time for the Entire Earth by running around the world really fast.

Or when Wonder Woman suddenly had a ice ray installed in her invisible plane.

batdude123
Superfriends win. Pre-Crisis era at its finest. stick out tongue

magneto1992
Or when Flash turned back time for the Entire Earth by running around the world really fast.

Or when Wonder Woman suddenly had a ice ray installed in her invisible plane. Ok now this weird they are the biggest heroes and because of there CIS they toyman is manace for them, seriously thir CIS is the greates CIS I have ever seen, greater that Danny Phantom, Rhino or Jar Jar Beans

Big Sexy
Where was Braniacs pants. I remember an old episode where Lex found a cure for Supermans weakness to kryptonite but because superman knocked over something in his lab that blew it up and took away his hairline he says:
"Now I will be your worst archenemy, wohahhhhahahaha"

Accel

Or when Wonder Woman suddenly had a ice ray installed in her invisible plane.
Makes you wonder why they didn't just attack the Legion of Doom at their headquarters and just haul theirs asses of to some containment prison once and for all.

Big Sexy
Why did Darkseid so desperately want to marry Wonderwoman. Why did he think destroying the world would impress her.

magneto1992
this is what I meant that hppen with a so high CIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2bmU0VPSYs&search=super%20friends

magneto1992
Forget about the bat-signal this is a better way to communicate among heroes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSXO5o7MoI&search=Superfriends

magneto1992
When you were little do you ever see this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhWzg9QpWhU&search=Superfriends

magneto1992
Extra Stupiudity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZG3fwnJjJE&search=Superfriends

magneto1992
ANd by the way Marvwel has also show stupidity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imTrMlHgcqg&search=Superfriends

magneto1992
And you say Dannt Phantom was not in JLA level
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUcfi1iI9Uc&search=Superfriends

badabing
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/challenge-superfriends.mp3

http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/superfriends.mp3

Soleran
More important is what Sean Baby does for the Superfriends, Superfriends were so stupid! Sadly enough I was old enough to remember watching them (all of them ugh!)

magneto1992
Ther werent so bad

H. S. 6
Apache Chief- the dumbass Native American insult whose only role on the show was to give spiritual sermon on eagles, bears and salmon....

Black Vulcan - He HAS to be called BLACK Vulcan in case everyone forgot he was black. Spoke in a cheesy jive. But not nearly as bad as Luke Cage way back when

Samurai - Samurai is not even a samurai. They just called him a Samarai because it was the only Japanese-sounding name they could think of...

El Dorado - the sleepy Mexican who could turn invisible by spinning his sombero...

sick

hysterical2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.