Guardian VS. Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Debate.

Darth_Erebus
Sersi wins, easily. She could easily hold her own if not defeat the Silver Surfer who beat the Guardian.

MJOILNIR
If Im not mistaken Sersi is the only level 5 energy/matter manipulating eternal. She's tough.

batdude123
Sersi wins.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Sersi wins, easily. She could easily hold her own if not defeat the Silver Surfer who beat the Guardian.

Which Guardian you talking about? as Alpha Flight's Guardian was never defeated by Silver Sufer. Guardian defeated Galactus actually.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Which Guardian you talking about? as Alpha Flight's Guardian was never defeated by Silver Sufer. Guardian defeated Galactus actually. But when that happened Galactus's power was having problems because of the location.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Big Sexy
But when that happened Galactus's power was having problems because of the location.

I know, but Guardian was built to fight against Galactus and unless I missed something never even fought Silver Surfer.

the Darkone
Sersi will turn him into sh**.

King_Mungi
Or Guardian speedblitzes her if it's Alpha Flight Guardian

Lucid Lui
Sersi ftw. Guardian could give her a fight, but overall she's on a nother level.

Sixth_Winged
Or Guardian speedblitzes her if it's Alpha Flight Guardian

It's doubtful work. She isn't going down that easily due to durability and her physical stats. By then, she could just turn him/her to a tomato/carrot/etc.

King_Mungi
He could always just shut off her brain as he has done to others as well.

Sixth_Winged
He could always just shut off her brain as he has done to others as well.

yeah, he/she might probably have a shot with that one. But it would be a battle of speed of execution. Sersi is a not only a matter manipulator but also a psionic and brick.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
yeah, he/she might probably have a shot with that one. But it would be a battle of speed of execution. Sersi is a not only a matter manipulator but also a psionic and brick.

Sucks for her as he blocks psionics's and is also a brick :P
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I

Speed advantage goes to him in tactics (computer mind) and execution (overall speed)

juggernaut66666
Sucks for her as he blocks psionics's and is also a brick :P
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I

Speed advantage goes to him in tactics (computer mind) and execution (overall speed)
LOL stop this sh!t read and read sersi bios
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sersi
Sersi wins

Rewmac
Sersi would Guardian's overrated ass...The whole Alpha Flight is lame overrated flunky team...

the Darkone
Sersi is faster than him, Seris turns him into mr.potato head

Adam Warlock
I'm gonna go with Sersi.

Powerful telepathy/telekinesis, powerful matter and energy manipulation, and invulnerable and immortal. She can fly at Mach speeds. The only way she can be killed is if all her atoms are dispersed or totally scattered and out of her reach.

Add the fact that she is hundreds if not thousands of years older and more experienced than Guardian.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Rewmac
Sersi would Guardian's overrated ass...The whole Alpha Flight is lame overrated flunky team...

Overated? bah! everything I have said he has done
----------
Actually Guardian is over 10,000 years himself

and yes let's read Sesri's bio:
http://www.unfluffybunny.com/cripp12/index.htm

She's not faster than Guardian

Rewmac
Everybody goes with Sersi...But no matter what Guardian and Aplha Flight are just invincible like King Mungi says, even though they got their asses kicked by Collective and depowered Juggernaut too...Nevermind....

King_Mungi
Everybody goes with Sersi...But no matter what Guardian and Aplha Flight are just invincible like King Mungi says, even though they got their asses kicked by Collective and depowered Juggernaut too...Nevermind....

1st) Wasn't the real Alpha Flight that fought the Collective
2nd) No they didn't, I have the comics

the Darkone
sersi trumphs him, sersi 10/10

King_Mungi
Originally posted by the Darkone
sersi trumphs him, sersi 10/10

Overall power she does, but he can attack far faster than she can.

the Darkone
sersi is mach 1 and she can teleport, also she can increase her abilities at will. sersi 10/10

King_Mungi
sersi is mach 1 and she can teleport, also she can increase her abilities at will. sersi 10/10

Guardian is faster than mach 32.7, and Guardian can teleport as well

the Darkone
he's not that much faster,please there is no why for him to beat her. Sersi is one of the most powerful beings on earth. Sersi 10/10

Validus
Sersi is Mach 1, huh? Wish I could remember the person telling me she could speedblitz Supergirl. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
he's not that much faster,please there is no why for him to beat her. Sersi is one of the mostpowerful beings on earth. Sersi 10/10

Not much faster? confused

With this "shunt" Mac reaches up 18.5 miles per second, Escape velocity is 7 miles per second that's a crap load faster than mach 1. Plus he has a computer mind (literally) that Jeffries and Forge struggled to keep up with.

Rewmac
1st) Wasn't the real Alpha Flight that fought the Collective
2nd) No they didn't, I have the comics Than which Alpha FLight was it??

Oooh I have that X-Men comic too when depowered Juggy owned them big grin

juggernaut66666
Than which Alpha FLight was it??

don't forget that they were wearing hulk buster armors and they still almost got beaten up by depowered juggs

King_Mungi
Than which Alpha FLight was it??

Temporal Copies created by SHaman, as the real ones are in space
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Alpha_Flight_%28Temporal_Copies%29

No he didn't as the fight lasted literally 2 minutes as said by Northstar and it was filled with errors.

juggernaut66666

No he didn't as the fight lasted literally 2 minutes as said by Northstar and it was filled with errors.
it says that it is unknown that they fought the collictive or the original alphaflight

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
don't forget that they were wearing hulk buster armors and they still almost got beaten up by depowered juggs

Few errors how could Jugz grab Mac with his shield? let along his speed, why was Vindicator shooting machine gun fire? that's not her power, why didn't either of them actually use their suit powers? how come Sasqutch destroyed Jugz clothes in one issue and the next their back on?

Sasquatch alone has gone toe to toe with Savage Hulk for 30 minutes, and Guardian has blasts that can kill a being as durable as Sasquatch with one plasma burst.

King_Mungi
it says that it is unknown that they fought the collictive or the original alphaflight

I wrote that article (click history), there are strong indications it is the temporal copies.

juggernaut66666
Few errors how could Jugz grab Mac with his shield? let along his speed, why was Vindicator shooting machine gun fire? that's not her power, why didn't either of them actually use their suit powers? how come Sasqutch destroyed Jugz clothes in one issue and the next their back on?

Sasquatch alone has gone toe to toe with Savage Hulk for 30 minutes, and Guardian has blasts that can kill a being as durable as Sasquatch with one plasma burst.
so juggernaut beating up on alpha flight was PIS but when guardian almost beat Galactus that was not PIS Am I right?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Rewmac
Alpha Flight had only one cool member but he joined X-Men too big grinbig grinbig grin Northstar. Who owned Guardian big grin

Rewmac
Mungi simply admit it. That Alpha Flight can be beaten...YES...It happens...Better...I'll tell you a secret. There loads who can beat Alpha Flight big grin It starts with K ends with R and it's two words big grin King Thor for starter big grin

Rewmac

No he didn't as the fight lasted literally 2 minutes as said by Northstar and it was filled with errors. No it wasn't and they were in Hulk-Buster armor...Fanboyility ooooh yeah big grin

King_Mungi
so juggernaut beating up on alpha flight was PIS but when guardian almost beat Galactus that was not PIS Am I right?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He didn't beat on them, and did you read the story? probally not.

Alpha Flight had only one cool member but he joined X-Men too big grinbig grinbig grin Northstar. Who owned Guardian big grin

Now that was PIS, Northstar took apart the suit which Mac told him how to do it when he was part of the team. Uh huh.

Mungi simply admit it. That Alpha Flight can be beaten...YES...It happens...Better...I'll tell you a secret. There loads who can beat Alpha Flight big grin It starts with K ends with R and it's two words big grin King Thor for starter big grin

I have admited several times Alpha Flight loses in certain battles, but not this time. Mac is to fast for her, her overall power is vastly superior but she gets speedblitz. That's nice, I never said they could beat him.

No it wasn't and they were in Hulk-Buster armor...Fanboyility ooooh yeah big grin

If you read vol.3 you would know it wasn't them in NA #16, but this board goes with the whole idea it's better to call someone out when they don't know the facts. roll eyes (sarcastic) Uh huh...Guardian in normal suit has done more than the hulk-buster suit. Do we even know what it actually did? no. Look at Guardian feats, and tell me that wasn't PIS. He went at Jugz hand to hand, yep if you know anything and I mean anything about Alpha Flight no way would Mac do something like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.