So, Supes gets the Phoenix Force..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soss
Who can stop him?

cheap cabbage
Nobody, that's who.

Tassadar
Amazo, Saint of Killers, 2nd Age Spawn
All of the Avengers and JLU at the same time might be able to beat him.......... but probly not if hes bloodlusted

Big Sexy
Amazo? never

lilnutta12
ok eres the team
all of marvel and dc crush him stomp him
kik batter bang ko slam tear shredd etc
supes death

he kills alot of em 1st then celestials over skyfather and eldergod level beings cruuuuuuuuuuush him

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Amazo? never

God-like JLU amazo could give him a run for his money.

Swanky-Tuna
If the Phoenix force is worth all the saliva GS has drooled over it then nothing short of TOAA would stop him.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If the Phoenix force is worth all the saliva GS has drooled over it then nothing short of TOAA would stop him. Actually Gs has posted good evidence of that but with marvel and their retcons and retcons of other retcons, who knows

magneto1992
Lobo with the gems of reality and the mask might do

Darth_Erebus
If you're giving Supes the Phoenix force then I'm, giving Spider Man the power of TOAA and Superman dies.

Really....... these "what if" threads are seriously stupid.

ExodusCloak
One more day till Uncanny X-Men #474 and we'll most probably have someone who can take on the Phoenix.
The First Fallen must rise already...

As for this thread, Jean Grey rips the Phoenix Force out of Supes, which is the same thing she did to Emma in Endsong.

batdude123
NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

magneto1992
Nacho Libre with the white crown Phoenix, the mask, realy gems, GL ring, Thors hammer, and Symbiot that has been wear by all super heroes might do

DigiMark007
The Pheonix Force is the Pheonix Force. Supes is pretty meaningless in this fight. It might as well be Jubilee....the answer would be the same.

complexbrother
Molicue Man, Original Beyonder, Ma Kent with an swift smack on the backside for causing so much trouble.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Jean Grey or TOAA

ThePittman
Stan Lee with his magic pencil. laughing

Mider
DONT GIVE DC IDEAS

Grimm22
Technicly shouldnt the phoneix force do nothing for Supes confused

Seeing as it only works for phycics and what not no expression

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Soss
Who can stop him?

Anyone with breast no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Anyone with breast no expression

So Blob?

Validus
Originally posted by Grimm22
Technicly shouldnt the phoneix force do nothing for Supes confused

Seeing as it only works for phycics and what not no expression
It works on non telepaths. The Phoenix host from Guardians of the Galaxy was just a normal guy.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by batdude123
So Blob?

Especially Blob everyone knows Supes is bi. yes

Darth Martin
SPAWN

UniOmni
Jean stops him. Probably strips the pf from him, and gives it to MM. He needs a powerup more than any of the other big seven.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Jean stops him. Probably strips the pf from him, and gives it to MM. He needs a powerup more than any of the other big seven.
MM is already more powerful than any JLA member save GL though Flash is definitely more dangerous than either in a combat situation.

UniOmni
MM should be top three. But he ain't. I got my volumes of OWAW in the mail today, and the only time i saw him, was when he was floating around, unconscious with an eyeball dangling. He gets little to no respect on panel it seems.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
MM should be top three. But he ain't. I got my volumes of OWAW in the mail today, and the only time i saw him, was when he was floating around, unconscious with an eyeball dangling. He gets little to no respect on panel it seems.
If your name wasn't Superman you sucked in OWAW. Several people in that series had power ups and they were still getting wrecked.

Superherovandal
nice sig Validus. is it from the new WW series? she looks real nice on it.

MattDay
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The Pheonix Force is the Pheonix Force. Supes is pretty meaningless in this fight. It might as well be Jubilee....the answer would be the same.

not true, while the phoenix force is a powerful offensive power, jubilee hasnt got supes strength or invulnerability to keep steady with the big hitters, see, you didnt think about this one did you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.