Adidas Commercial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shogun DXPSI
can anyone translate the commercial for me with the jose 10 + 1 commercial? and can someone tell me who were the players introduced and whats so good about them especially that guy that came in after the kid laughed

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shogun DXPSI
can anyone translate the commercial for me with the jose 10 + 1 commercial? and can someone tell me who were the players introduced and whats so good about them especially that guy that came in after the kid laughed

The guy that came after the kid laughed is Franz Beckenbauer, which is funny because he is like 60 now, he was one of the best players in the 70s so and all the other ones were current players (good players at that).

silver_tears
where can you see this commercial?

Bardock42
Originally posted by silver_tears
where can you see this commercial?

Here is part one of it, for the other parts (or part, not sure) just search youtube for "jose + 10", you should find them, but that is the part he is talking about.

silver_tears
Oh is he talking about the one with Beckham, Ballack, Lampard, Kaka, Zidane, etc?

I love the shoe they're advertising droolio

Bardock42
Oh is he talking about the one with Beckham, Ballack, Lampard, Kaka, Zidane, etc?

I love the shoe they're advertising droolio

Yeah and Kahn and Beckenbauer droolio

It's all about the shoe...hehe.

JacopeX
As a traveling soccer player, i love this commercial. It really makes me wanna do the same in my imagination. It would be cool if I make up my own dream team, me against my cousin.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah and Kahn and Beckenbauer droolio

It's all about the shoe...hehe.

Hey let's not kid ourselves, it's the only reason I watch 'football' if you will, all for the footwear yes

Bardock42
Hey let's not kid ourselves, it's the only reason I watch 'football' if you will, all for the footwear yes

And I only watch it for the tactics and such....not interested in the men at all...nope embarrasment

Milkie
AWESOME!

I SEEN I HERE BEFORE!!

AI!!!!!!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Milkie
AWESOME!

I SEEN I HERE BEFORE!!

AI!!!!!!!

Now, lets try that in english again.

WrathfulDwarf
Just Do it.

JacopeX
I watch soccer/football/futbol to learn

silver_tears
And I only watch it for the tactics and such....not interested in the men at all...nope embarrasment

Well then I guess you haven't noticed that most of England is very attractive droolio
Is it just me then?

silver_tears
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Just Do it.

How dare you blaspheme this thread with hateful Nike slander?

Bardock42
Well then I guess you haven't noticed that most of England is very attractive droolio
Is it just me then?

Yeah, jsut you.

WrathfulDwarf
How dare you blaspheme this thread with hateful Nike slander?

I just couldn't help myself. goof

silver_tears
Yeah, jsut you.

You fail life then mhm

Bardock42
You fail life then mhm

Will I get a nice paper with a red "F" on it? eek!

silver_tears
No, and I'll keep the shiny gold star all to myself schmoll

Bardock42
No, and I'll keep the shiny gold star all to myself schmoll

But...but...I like gold stars cry

silver_tears
Well then admit you watch football for the eye candy ermm

Bardock42
Well then admit you watch football for the eye candy ermm

Okay, it's true, I only watch it for the athletic men...they make me droolio

El_NINO
where exactly is the debating material here? no expression

Bun Bun
eek! Those shoes are hot

I am totally in olve with anything ADIDAS!

JacopeX
Im much more of a Nike person

silver_tears
Okay, it's true, I only watch it for the athletic men...they make me droolio

*pins gold star to forehead*
Well you did. Impressed I am.

I hate Nike, my favourite pair of shoes ever in my 18 years of life have been a pair of Adidas'. They were pretty f-in amazing shoes, I almost cried the day they had to be thrown out cause of their condition cry
Still brings a tear to the eye.

Inspectah Deck
Adidas! eek!

Milkie
Originally posted by JacopeX
Im much more of a Nike person

thumb up

Mas Que Nada

RZA
Originally posted by Shogun DXPSI

Yeah that was kinda funny. I thought the chubby kid did a good acting job. He goes "Beckenbauer!" and starts laughing and then you see a young Beckenbauer trot in and all of a sudden his face turns into shock. laughing out loud

Anyway, it basically translates like this...
Chubby kid: Jose you wanna play?
Jose: OK

Then they both start picking players...some sorry, some good.
They set their teams up and give the final words of advice and instruction to their players. And then they play.

Not really much to translate, really. Pretty much self explanatory.

Btw, if you've seen the other two parts of the commercial already you'll notice that it was all a fantasy and they're actually just playing by themselves with make believe players.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.