magneto vs metal dudes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who do you think magneto can take on the easiet ? and who would be the hardest for him to control there body ?

ironman
wolverine
colossus
doom
archangel metal wings
apocalypse
sentinel

or doc oc ? says in the movie heat and magnetism doesnt effect his arms. like that big ball was sucking in all metal objects but didnt do jack to him.

diabloman
i say wolverine is the easiest and apoc the hardest for him to control.

lilnutta12
wolverine and colossus get dragged
and apoc wid celestial enhancments cant be controled (can he)

Grimm22
Doom takes Magneto on his own wink

Iron Man with Doom is overkill no expression

Sentinal, Wolverine, Archangel and Colossus all get pwned stick out tongue

Oh and Apocolypse is here too I guess erm

diabloman
Originally posted by lilnutta12
wolverine and colossus get dragged
and apoc wid celestial enhancments cant be controled (can he) magneto has killed apoc before

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Doom takes Magneto on his own wink

Iron Man with Doom is overkill no expression

Sentinal, Wolverine, Archangel and Colossus all get pwned stick out tongue

Oh and Apocolypse is here too I guess erm doom has metal under his skin dude

Grimm22
Originally posted by diabloman
doom has metal under his skin dude

You dont know crap about do you What the f**k?

Doom treats Magneto like his ***** wink

diabloman

Doom treats Magneto like his ***** wink you say that to everyone when u dont have the balls to admit that your wrong about something. magneto can control dooms ass no different then wolvie

Acrosurge
doom has metal under his skin dude blink Uh...What?!

As portrayed in the comics, Dr. Doom is 100%, bonafide human beneath that armor.

The only incarnation of Doom I'm familiar with a a metal body was the idiotic incarnation from the FF movie. *takes a moment to puke in nearby bucket*

Magneto did best Doom in House of M, but he may or may not have received backing from his daughter to do so.

lilnutta12
magneto has killed apoc before

in aoa
all wer mor powerful in aoa

diabloman
Originally posted by Acrosurge
blink Uh...What?!

As portrayed in the comics, Dr. Doom is 100%, bonafide human beneath that armor.

The only incarnation of Doom I'm familiar with a a metal body was the idiotic incarnation from the FF movie. *takes a moment to puke in nearby bucket* doest matter where the armor is on him. even if hes wearing some metal condom or something magneto can still kick his ass.

diabloman
in aoa
all wer mor powerful in aoa magneto had the same strength there as when he killed wolverine before.

lilnutta12
magneto had the same strength there as when he killed wolverine before.

even if had been fightin for long in that fight and had been weakened in this case its jus stand and get magetized

but u hav a point coz it is full power
if it woz a fight here apoc wud come up with some 5000 year plan and still fail so i no wot u meen

diabloman
even if had been fightin for long in that fight and had been weakened in this case its jus stand and get magetized

but u hav a point coz it is full power
if it woz a fight here apoc wud come up with some 5000 year plan and still fail so i no wot u meen if apoc grew a little bigger there might have been a chance of magneto not being able to kill him. cause who knows apocs maximum weight. but magneto can lift over a 100 tons with is magnetic powers of course.

juggernaut66666

Doom treats Magneto like his ***** wink
full potential magneto owns these idiots in 5 minutes

Grimm22
doest matter where the armor is on him. even if hes wearing some metal condom or something magneto can still kick his ass.

DUDE! mad

You dont know S**t about Doom!!

Doom's Armor is De-Magnitized! mad

Doom has a nearly impenitrible force field!

Doom is 1000x smarter than Magneto

Stop spouting crap that you dont understand!

grey fox
doest matter where the armor is on him. even if hes wearing some metal condom or something magneto can still kick his ass.

No .

A. Doom has demagnetised his armour , thereby making it unable to be manipulated by Magnets.

B. Doom can go back in time and kill Mag's when he's a punk kid , swap bodies and then use Magneto's own powers to a more refined degree , or just simply banish Mag's soul to hell...

in aoa
all wer mor powerful in aoa

Actually no , Interestingly enough Magneto was half of his power level (before HOM ) and Apocalypse was DOUBLE . Yet Mag's STILL kicked his ass.

Magneto is kick ass rock

juggernaut66666
DUDE! mad

Stop spouting crap that you dont understand!
LOL you don't know shit about magneto he just creates a blackhole and throws these guys in it Game Over

Acrosurge
in aoa
all wer mor powerful in aoa Oi. Magneto was actually below half-power at the time he killed Apoc in AOA. Magnus was less powerful in AOA, not more.

Comicbook Doc Ock gets manipulated as easily as the next guy; only Movie Ock's tentacles were impervious to magnetism.

To answer the question of this thread, here's the order of "ease of manipulation" from easiest to most difficult.

1. Wolverine - he has only his strength to resist and that means nothing to Magneto.

2. Archangel - More strength in his wings to resist than Wolverine.

3. Doc Ock - Stronger than Wolverine and Angel put together. Still means nothing.

3. Colossus - Plenty of strength, but probably wouldn't even garner Magneto's concentration.

4. Sentinel - Here we have bit of a challange. Most modern Sentinels are equipped with EM countermeasures. Nothing Magneto couldn't adapt around, however.

5. Iron Man - He's countered Magneto's power before for a bit. At full power, however, Magneto has overwhelmed him. IM's gotten an upgrade since then, so I still think he'd put up a good fight.

6. Apocalypse - He has direct control over his molecules. He'll put up quite a fight against manipulation. Ultimately, I see Magneto ripping him apart via AOA, since 616 Magneto is a league above his AOA counterpart.

7. Dr. Doom - Doom has countermeasures prepared for nearly all mutant abilities on record. I think he has the best chance of resisting direct manipulation by Mags. He can turn Magneto's power against him.

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
LOL you don't know shit about magneto he just creates a blackhole and throws these guys in it Game Over

Pft, Fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox

That wasn't 100% Mag's , that was Mangeto being amped by his own daughter ...

diabloman
DUDE! mad

Stop spouting crap that you dont understand! you dont know crap about magneto retard. doesnt matter if his armo is de magnitized or what ever. maybe some other objects cant control his body magneto is still powerful enough to do it.

diabloman
Originally posted by grey fox
That wasn't 100% Mag's , that was Mangeto being amped by his own daughter ... doesnt matter which magneto that was. that just shows how powerful he is that he can even destroy apoc.

juggernaut66666
Pft, Fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)
the funny thing is I'm not a fanboy but you should read more about magnet there are thousonnds of way's he can kill these guys For example he just increases the gravity making these guys unable to move and then he decides What he does with them

grey fox
you dont know crap about magneto retard. doesnt matter if his armo is de magnitized or what ever. maybe some other objects cant control his body magneto is still powerful enough to do it.

Learn some science boy , Hell i barely understand magnetics and I still know more about it then you.

(I have problems with elector magnets , although i think i have the basics)

diabloman
the funny thing is I'm not a fanboy but you should read more about magnet there are thousonnds of way's he can kill these guys For example he just increases the gravity making these guys unable to move and then he decides What he does with them glad somone here has a brain

grey fox
doesnt matter which magneto that was. that just shows how powerful he is that he can even destroy apoc.

Yes it does , because it means he was being amped by an outside source.

Grimm22
No .

A. Doom has demagnetised his armour , thereby making it unable to be manipulated by Magnets.

B. Doom can go back in time and kill Mag's when he's a punk kid , swap bodies and then use Magneto's own powers to a more refined degree , or just simply banish Mag's soul to hell...

Actually no , Interestingly enough Magneto was half of his power level (before HOM ) and Apocalypse was DOUBLE . Yet Mag's STILL kicked his ass.

Magneto is kick ass rock

Doom and Mags are the best Marvel Villans no question no expression

Its actually nearly impossible to defeat Doom no expression

Even if he is killed by phycical means he still survives. He can transfer his pysche to anyone near by.

So even if Mags killed Doom, Doom could just take over his body big grin

diabloman
Learn some science boy , Hell i barely understand magnetics and I still know more about it then you.

(I have problems with elector magnets , although i think i have the basics) you have more problemes than that i can tell by the way you post.

juggernaut66666

(I have problems with elector magnets , although i think i have the basics)
well do you think that there is irn in the blod or in water cause magneto can magnetise those 2

grey fox
the funny thing is I'm not a fanboy but you should read more about magnet there are thousonnds of way's he can kill these guys For example he just increases the gravity making these guys unable to move and then he decides What he does with them

True , but by then Magneto is stuck in dooms body , and as we all know. If magneto doesn't have his powers he sucks.

Grimm22

Maybe I should read more Magneto no expression

But only if you read more Doom big grin

Grimm22
True , but by then Magneto is stuck in dooms body , and as we all know. If magneto doesn't have his powers he sucks.

Yep, he just mopes around and feels sorry for himself stick out tongue

grey fox
well do you think that there is irn in the blod or in water cause magneto can magnetise those 2

No magneto effects the Iron within your blood , but he has to concentrate. It isn't like a steel girder .

lilnutta12
tru mags on full power can manipulate things way better or even amp from scarlet

diabloman
Doom and Mags are the best Marvel Villans no question no expression

Its actually nearly impossible to defeat Doom no expression

Even if he is killed by phycical means he still survives. He can transfer his pysche to anyone near by.

So even if Mags killed Doom, Doom could just take over his body big grin doom best marvel villain ? man you crack me up. damn i still cant get it out of my head that you read comics as long as the artists is cool. laughing laughing

diabloman
Yes it does , because it means he was being amped by an outside source. any magneto would still be able to kick those guys butts i say. thats why i said it doesnt matter which one. but maybe full power magnetot was the only one that could have killed him

grey fox
you have more problemes than that i can tell by the way you post.

Oh what problems ?

Spelling , punctuation ?

Or just common sense ?

juggernaut66666
BTW haven't magneto killed Phoenix with an electro magnetic impulse?

diabloman
Maybe I should read more Magneto no expression

But only if you read more Doom big grin before u read magneto make sure they draw him good 1st. remember that big grin

diabloman
BTW haven't magneto killed Phoenix with an electro magnetic impulse? havent seen that one. ive see afew books where he kicks the sentinels butts. 20 at one time.

grey fox
BTW haven't magneto killed Phoenix with an electro magnetic impulse?

You mean messing with the electrical impulses in her brain ?

Grimm22
doom best marvel villain ? man you crack me up. damn i still cant get it out of my head that you read comics as long as the artists is cool. laughing laughing

I still read books with bad art I just HATE Jae Lee!

diabloman
Oh what problems ?

Spelling , punctuation ?

Or just common sense ? your homeboy grimm i was talking about.

juggernaut66666
im talking about his one

grey fox
Doom is categorised a Marvel wide threat , here we have man who has stolen the power of Galactus , Surfer , Beyonder. Taken over the world. Defeated countless heroes. Etc etc etc

grey fox
your homeboy grimm i was talking about.

Ahhh , accidentally quoted me then aye ?

diabloman
Ahhh , accidentally quoted me then aye ? oh my bad. and sorry i type fast so some times il leave some letters out and all that. i can care less how others type as long as its good enough for others to understand it thats cool. if im sending an email or something yes i always do a spell check.

grey fox
im talking about his one

confused

Are you seriously taking the whole Xorn thing ?

laughing laughing

That thing is retconned out of existence my friend.

ThePittman

diabloman

Grimm22
confused

Are you seriously taking the whole Xorn thing ?

laughing laughing

That thing is retconned out of existence my friend.

Yeah that was crap no expression

Besides that wasnt even Magneto big grin

grey fox
doesnt matter if its armor steal titanium or aluminum he can control all of them and more. as long as its metal dude.

LEARN SCIENCE.

diabloman
LEARN SCIENCE. your telling somone to learn science cause you disagree there of what i put which is true. stick out tongue

badabing
Without prep, Magneto has a chance to beat everybody. With prep, IM, Doom and Appoc. will give him trouble.

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
Without prep, Magneto has a chance to beat everybody. With prep, IM, Doom and Appoc. will give him trouble. magneto has already given apoc trouble without prep.

grey fox
your telling somone to learn science cause you disagree there of what i put which is true. stick out tongue

No, I'm telling you to learn Science because your basing fact off of your own stupidity.

Grimm22
Without prep, Magneto has a chance to beat everybody. With prep, IM, Doom and Appoc. will give him trouble.

A small chance at that.

With Prep, Magneto gets his ass handed to him over and over and over again wink

diabloman
No, I'm telling you to learn Science because your basing fact off of your own stupidity. thats stupidity putting on there all those metal objects that he can control. your mentally retarted if you didnt even know that.

ThePittman
doesnt matter if its armor steal titanium or aluminum he can control all of them and more. as long as its metal dude. If the metal can not hold a magnetic charge then it might as well be plastic to him because it would act the same.

grey fox
thats stupidity putting on there all those metal objects that he can control. your mentally retarted if you didnt even know that.

laughing

Your calling me retarded. That's rich coming from a guy who thinks a man who controls magnetism can control ALL metals.

Learn science dumbass.

diabloman
Originally posted by ThePittman
If the metal can not hold a magnetic charge then it might as well be plastic to him because it would act the same. i seriously doubt dooms armor has plastic on it. or any of those other guys. we know apoc wolverine and sentinels arent cause hes kicked there butts before

diabloman
laughing

Your calling me retarded. That's rich coming from a guy who thinks a man who controls magnetism can control ALL metals.

Learn science dumbass. he can you phucking retard he can control all metal . look up his bio lazy ass and you will see that.

badabing
I think the point is that titanium and aluminum are not conductive to magnetism.

grey fox
i seriously doubt dooms armor has plastic on it. or any of those other guys. we know apoc wolverine and sentinels arent cause hes kicked there butts before

No , LISTEN.

Plastic holds no Magnetic charge , therefore it isn't Magnetic . Doom has DE-MAGENTISED his armour. It doesn't Hold a Magnetic charge.
Pittman is saying that Doom's armour may as well be plastic.

Also some sentinels have hyper strong plastic armour.

grey fox
he can you phucking retard he can control all metal . look up his bio lazy ass and you will see that.

He manipulates Magnetism . MAGNETISM DOESN'T CONTROL EVERY METAL.

diabloman
I think the point is that titanium and aluminum are not conductive to magnetism. yes they are metal retard

Big Sexy
magneto had the same strength there as when he killed wolverine before. Not only is the armor demagnetized, Doom was a candidate for Sorceror Supreme. Trust me, magnetism is not affecting that armor. Its mystically enhanced

diabloman
He manipulates Magnetism . MAGNETISM DOESN'T CONTROL EVERY METAL. maybe some magnet or some other object cant control them. but magneto is still powerful enough to do it

grey fox
yes they are metal retard

You are a grade a dumbass Diabloman. Shut the **** up for five minutes about what you THINK you know and actually look up Magnetism .

Oh and just to prove you wrong i checked out Mag's bio .

Now get over to wikipedia and look up Magnetism .

ThePittman

diabloman
No , LISTEN.

Plastic holds no Magnetic charge , therefore it isn't Magnetic . Doom has DE-MAGENTISED his armour. It doesn't Hold a Magnetic charge.
Pittman is saying that Doom's armour may as well be plastic.

Also some sentinels have hyper strong plastic armour. if sentinels have plastic on them so yes that proves that magneto can control that type of metal as well cause hes kicked the sentinels butts before. controlling them.

diabloman
You are a grade a dumbass Diabloman. Shut the **** up for five minutes about what you THINK you know and actually look up Magnetism .

Oh and just to prove you wrong i checked out Mag's bio .

Now get over to wikipedia and look up Magnetism . go over to time out in sit in the corner for being a dumbass

diabloman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Not only is the armor demagnetized, Doom was a candidate for Sorceror Supreme. Trust me, magnetism is not affecting that armor. Its mystically enhanced how do u know his is enhanced ?

grey fox
if sentinels have plastic on them so yes that proves that magneto can control that type of metal as well cause hes kicked the sentinels butts before. controlling them.

1 . Plastic isn't a damn metal .

2. Sentinels have computerised minds. A large percent of computers have a decent amount of metal in them .

badabing
I'm not sure who's been p!ssing in your corn flakes recently, but don't start name calling with me. All that I pointed out that properties of aluminum and titanium. You seem to take upon yourself to try and insult everybody as of late. You need to calm the eff down.

diabloman
1 . Plastic isn't a damn metal .

2. Sentinels have computerised minds. A large percent of computers have a decent amount of metal in them . never said plastic is metal. the other dude has got that in his head.

diabloman
I'm not sure who's been p!ssing in your corn flakes recently, but don't start name calling with me. All that I pointed out that properties of aluminum and titanium. You seem to take upon yourself to try and insult everybody as of late. You need to calm the eff down. i disrespect others who disrespect me. and i see you go the same league so no reason for u to say that to somone.

Big Sexy
as far as manipulating Doom directly it won't work. Magneto would have to basically use his surroundings to defeat doom. The iron in your blood and the whole worldly EMP are also good choice.

grey fox
I'm going to sit in the corner for being a dumbass

Yes Diabloman , sit in your corner.

Here I made a special hat for you as well , it's on your usual seat.

http://image07.webshots.com/7/9/13/60/89691360WuhlbI_ph.jpg

badabing
i disrespect others who disrespect me. and i see you go the same league so no reason for u to say that to somone.
Really? Okay, this is my post:
I think the point is that titanium and aluminum are not conductive to magnetism.

This is your response:

As the evidence proves, you're the person that started the name calling.

ThePittman

grey fox
never said plastic is metal. the other dude has got that in his head.

Really ?

Originally posted by diabloman ]if sentinels have plastic on them so yes that proves that magneto can control that type of metal as well cause hes kicked the sentinels butts before. controlling them.

grey fox

Grimm22

The more you know big grin

ThePittman
The more you know big grin Now you know and knowing is half the battle. YO JOE!!! rock

diabloman
Yes Diabloman , sit in your corner.

Here I made a special hat for you as well , it's on your usual seat.

http://image07.webshots.com/7/9/13/60/89691360WuhlbI_ph.jpg yah il go sit in the corner while your mom is giving me a nice masage there big grin

Jesse7
Actually if it is the Magneto that is pure energy, then I don't see doom winning the majority. I also have heard that Magneto in current comic contium is supposedly the most powerful being in existence, or some thing of the sort, all related to his daughter Wanda though.

badabing
Originally posted by ThePittman
Now you know and knowing is half the battle. YO JOE!!! rock
doh laughing

grey fox
yah il go sit in the corner while your mom is giving me a nice masage there big grin

Your still using 'mother jokes' , you truly are pathetic....

Milkie
I believe diabloman has mental issues. I mean really. Something truely is wrong with him. No joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.