The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PunisherKevin
If you guys want to see a really great gory movie check out The Punisher. It is one of my favorite movies and I highly reccomend it to everyone who likes gore and superheroes.

Myth
It was gory? Must not have left that much of an impact on me then. And its not really a "superhero" movie. Superhero suggests super-powers. Its better described as a vigilante or comic book movie. I personally found it decent at best. I can't see much people really loving it unless they are obsessed with the Punisher.

Wolfie
Punisher is a comic hero, but not a superhero. He's a vigilante.

Check the comic forums for threads on this movie.

Impediment
Punisher, if anything, is an anti-hero. Comic book movie? Yes. Superhero? Nah, not exactly. Also, I still say that Garth Ennis should have written the script for the first movie. He would have done infinitely better, although I did enjoy this movie.

Dusty
Really cool flick, but wrong forum.

The part that really got me to interact with the movie is the fight between the 7 ft. Goliath. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.