*cries!*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
So today was the last day of my classes in HS.

I've been so upset I burst into tears while talking to mom over lunch. sad

I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to the place around which the past few years of my life have been revolving around. I LOVE my teachers. They are the best in the world.

sad
*sigh*

"Had we, but world enough, and time."

Jonathan Mark
I hate High School... no expression

LanceWindu
Meh, I loved my last day, couldn't wait to leave that hell hole.

silver_tears
Agreed, can't wait to leave, I'm so excited about Uni

JacopeX
8 days of school and im out big grin

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by silver_tears
Agreed, can't wait to leave, I'm so excited about Uni
*is envious*

The Pict
Originally posted by Punkyhermy

I've been so upset I burt into tears while talking to mom over lunch. sad

I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to the place around which the past few years of my life have been revolving around. I LOVE my teachers. They are the best in the world.

sad
*sigh*

try and keep in touch with your teachers as well as your friends. im sure they would like to know how one of their students is doing in the real world outside high school.

Punkyhermy
Why so much HS hate?

Arachnoidfreak
High school was shit. College is waaaay better.

silver_tears
I don't hate HS I had an amazing time and made tons of friends, but after four years I'm ready to move on and HS no longer can keep me entertained.

Jonathan Mark
Why so much HS hate?
Because HS sucks...

The Pict
i had some of my best years (so far) at high school. it can be a great place and cements alot of friendships for the future.

Jonathan Mark
My HS years have been nothing but misery... if there is a hell on Earth than my HS is it.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Because HS sucks...

Because your mom sucks Blow pops no expression

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Spartan005
Because your mom sucks no expression
I don't think she has had sex in years...

silver_tears
Originally posted by The Pict
i had some of my best years (so far) at high school. it can be a great place and cements alot of friendships for the future.

I agree with the first bit, but I don't think I agree with the whole cementing of friendships. I can't wait to leave the school, and the city, and I'm not keeping any fingers crossed about staying friends with my friends from HS. But I'm cool with that, I'm ready to move on big grin

The Pict
My HS years have been nothing but misery... if there is a hell on Earth than my HS is it.

were you bullied?? sad

eggmayo
Hmm, I'm glad I'm leaving school. Four exams left, then I never have to go back there again. I won't miss it.

Spartan005
I don't think she has had sex in years...

what?

Jonathan Mark
were you bullied?? sad
No... but nor was I liked either... I usually tend to beat people up who bully me... I'm a pretty large guy.

I'm like the puzzle piece that doesn't fit as in I don't fall in with the rest of the HS crowd. People see me as different and weird and therefore I have only one friend from HS. The only guy actually didn't want me to act like everyone else.

The Pict
I agree with the first bit, but I don't think I agree with the whole cementing of friendships. I can't wait to leave the school, and the city, and I'm not keeping any fingers crossed about staying friends with my friends from HS. But I'm cool with that, I'm ready to move on big grin

yeah of course friends drift apart, im only really close with 3 friends that i went to high school with. but they are the friends that i will have throughout my life hopefully. i'd choose those guys over a dozen casual friends, know what i mean?

silver_tears
Of course, I think I have like 1 friend like that right now who'll be at my wedding. Other than that, the rest are the kind you call up on the weekend when you're in town to party simply.

The Pict
No... but nor was I liked either... I usually tend to beat people up who bully me... I'm a pretty large guy.

I'm like the puzzle piece that doesn't fit as in I don't fall in with the rest of the HS crowd. People see me as different and weird and therefore I have only one friend from HS. The only guy actually didn't want me to act like everyone else.

hey i know what your saying. because i was good at a few sports at school the 'cool guys' would get PO'd at me for hanging out with who they dubbed geeks. and when i told my friends to stand up for themselves against these wankers ( who would make the quieter guys carry their books or whatever) they got PO'd at me interfering. but i did have some guys that i totally clicked with, so its ended up OK.

Spartan005
I'm not popular in school at all... Last Sunday this stupid kid shoved me into a locker and punched me in the face three times. sad

It was so embarassing... I hate school sad

The Pict
Of course, I think I have like 1 friend like that right now who'll be at my wedding. Other than that, the rest are the kind you call up on the weekend when you're in town to party simply.

yeah the casual friends you have can be cool though. i did try try and make an effort to keep in touch with some when i dropped out of high school though (the worst mistake ive ever made), its just you don't fit together so well with some people. but id never ignore them if they wanted to meet up again.

Jonathan Mark
I'm not popular in school at all... Last Sunday this stupid kid shoved me into a locker and punched me in the face three times. sad

Why didn't you beat the f**ing shit out him?

Spartan005
I was joking by the way no expression

Jonathan Mark
Hard to tell over a forum...

Spartan005
I guess your right no expression

The Pict

get up and deck him man. i was bullied throughout my first year of high school. all summer i was scared of going back to school. when the last days of the holiday came though i got pissed instead. i was thinking this guy has ruined my entire holiday for me. so in second year when he started on me i punched him sqaure in the face. then he was like "haha mate i was just mucking around" and left me alone since.

Spartan005
*clears throat*

The Pict

oh i thought you were serious and in need of you sage advice.

ILoveMyDaniel

I've been so upset I burst into tears while talking to mom over lunch. sad

sad
*sigh*

I know how you feel. I'm an upcoming senior and the thought of it tears me apart. Do you have visitors passes? We do but I don't know if they're limited. I hope not, because I'll be up there everyday. smile

Piggle Humsy
I hated school but I miss it now, I'd give anything to go back! cry

I hate being an adult! Stupid responsibilities! disgust

Punkyhermy
wow...so much HS hate...

Mr. Bacon
im done with HS w00t

ill miss some aspects of it though sad

Punkyhermy
I just had the best teachers ever.I fear I won't meet such awesome people again. sad

The Pict
i miss high school a bit

Mr. Bacon
I just had the best teachers ever.I fear I won't meet such awesome people again. sad
you dont know that no2

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
you dont know that no2

True...but Ive never really had so many awesome people in like one building. Most of them had become like mentors of sorts to me...

Mr. Bacon
i know what you mean yes

silver_tears
I have pretty awesome teachers too, but I can't wait to get professors, life goal #1 is to bed a professor droolio

Mr. Bacon
I have pretty awesome teachers too, but I can't wait to get professors, life goal #1 is to bed a professor droolio
haha, im changing my future career to professor no expression

Jonathan Mark
laughing out loud

Punkyhermy
i know what you mean yes

smile

Punkyhermy

LMFAO.

Oh that would be SO awkward! confused laughing out loud

silver_tears
haha, im changing my future career to professor no expression

Well I am planning on bedding a few hockey players so just keep doing that eyes

silver_tears
LMFAO.

Oh that would be SO awkward! confused laughing out loud

Not with how I operate smokin'

Mr. Bacon
Well I am planning on bedding a few hockey players so just keep doing that eyes
ill work on it, i need to put on some muscle first stick out tongue

silver_tears
yes

At this point in time I could probably crush you embarrasment

Punkyhermy
Not with how I operate smokin'

ahh...

shifty
stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
yes

At this point in time I could probably crush you embarrasment
in what? or in general
but i doubt it stick out tongue

silver_tears
In general stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
i still doubt it stick out tongue

i havent played hockey in sooo long sad

silver_tears
I haven't jogged in like months embarrasment

Mr. Bacon
i havent done anything in weeks stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
I haven't jogged in like months embarrasment
I haven't either...

sad
erm

silver_tears
It's hot and muggy here though disgust

Mr. Bacon
it was perfect here today, high 70s and partly cloudy finally, its been raining for weeks

Punkyhermy
It's hot and muggy here though disgust
omg! Tell me about it. I was trying to nap...but it got hot and itchy and then I realized I have 2 mosqito bites on my arms!
sad mad

Mr. Bacon
i have ac stick out tongue

your both welcome to join me shifty

silver_tears
I have AC too, but it's not portable while I run stick out tongue

Not to mention I tend to do so at like 3 am and with school it's a big downer sneaky2

Mr. Bacon
well you could still join me, im ever so bored yes

yea i havent run in a while, i like to go with other people and i have no one to go with

Punkyhermy
i have ac stick out tongue

your both welcome to join me shifty

Tempting...stick out tongue But I have ac too...even tho mom turns it off and on randomly which drive sme mad. Its SOO hot here but sh erefuses to turn it on just yet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Bacon
haha mine is just in my room stick out tongue

maybe ill go running tonight when i have to take out the monitor

The Pict
what time is it wherever you guys are? in Scotland its a cool night right now.

Mr. Bacon
920 pm in new england

Punkyhermy
haha mine is just in my room stick out tongue

maybe ill go running tonight when i have to take out the monitor

The entire monitor?!

wow...

Can't she just unplug the internet wire or something...would save the two of you a lot of trouble..stick out tongueAnd does she know you are on right now?!

lol
*gasp!*
stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
what time is it wherever you guys are? in Scotland its a cool night right now.
You are a Scot?!

*gasp!*
Hotness!

Mr. Bacon
The entire monitor?!

wow...

Can't she just unplug the internet wire or something...would save the two of you a lot of trouble..stick out tongueAnd does she know you are on right now?!

lol
*gasp!*
stick out tongue
shes not computer smart, and no she doesnt know this monitor wa sin our basement stick out tongue
it sucks cuz now when she gets home i have nothing to do erm

The Pict
You are a Scot?!

*gasp!*
Hotness!

laughing out loud

couldn't you tell?

silver_tears
Same as MB for me

The Pict
shes not computer smart, and no she doesnt know this monitor wa sin our basement stick out tongue

you could watch the world cup all day!!!

silver_tears
I would if I could disgust

Mr. Bacon
you could watch the world cup all day!!!
not a fan of soccer/football

Punkyhermy

LOL.

That had me crack up. big grin

Yeah...parents can be so funny. My mom just unplugs the internet wire. So without the internet working...there's no point to the computer anyway....

and aww...sad that sucks...I know the feeling...*strokes his hair*
My computer got taken away afew days back to be fixed but never got fixed...ahh its a long story...but computer addiction is SO irritating... sad

Mr. Bacon
LOL.

That had me crack up. big grin

Yeah...parents can be so funny. My mom just unplugs the internet wire. So without the internet working...there's no point to the computer anyway....

and aww...sad that sucks...I know the feeling...*strokes his hair*
My computer got taken away afew days back to be fixed but never got fixed...ahh its a long story...but computer addiction is SO irritating... sad
haha yea she doesnt know how to do anything computer related big grin so ill continue to sneak on all the time stick out tongue

mm it is, but i like it in a way yes
happy *kisses nose*

Punkyhermy
laughing out loud

couldn't you tell?
hah. No...

But kilts are the hotness!big grin
embarrasment eek!

silver_tears
on some stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
grounds keeper willie stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
i gots to go

bye irene
bye ph my dear

Punkyhermy
haha yea she doesnt know how to do anything computer related big grin so ill continue to sneak on all the time stick out tongue

mm it is, but i like it in a way yes
happy *kisses nose*

LMFAO!

Tsk...tsk...naughty Bacon eh?big grin stick out tongue

*stands on toes*
*nuzzles nose*

I was worried for a bit if you were okay.lol...It is just that common to see you on like all the time. haha.stick out tongue So hwo long have you been "computer addicted''?

But yeah...her intentions are good tho...Be careful about not pissing her off or something....because I'm sure you wouldn't want that...maybe limit your time on here would help and she'd just let you on then? stick out tongue lol.

silver_tears
he has nice legs droolio

The Pict
hah. No...

But kilts are the hotness!big grin
embarrasment eek!

i gotta wear kilts more often then. ive only worn them 3 times so far.

silver_tears
i gots to go

bye irene
bye ph my dear

ciao kevino kisses

Mr. Bacon
LMFAO!

Tsk...tsk...naughty Bacon eh?big grin stick out tongue

*stands on toes*
*nuzzles nose*

I was worried for a bit if you were okay.lol...It is just that common to see you on like all the time. haha.stick out tongue So hwo long have you been "computer addicted''?

But yeah...her intentions are good tho...Be careful about not pissing her off or something....because I'm sure you wouldn't want that...maybe limit your time on here would help and she'd just let you on then? stick out tongue lol.
happy *kisses goodbye* im fine just unable to be on erm
ive been addicted for a while yes
mm i might ask her that, cuz i have nothing to do at night stick out tongue
i watched spiderman2 and batman begins last night cuz i was bored big grin

Punkyhermy
happy *kisses goodbye* im fine just unable to be on erm
ive been addicted for a while yes
mm i might ask her that, cuz i have nothing to do at night stick out tongue
i watched spiderman2 and batman begins last night cuz i was bored big grin

okay.Bye Bacon!
*smooches*

yeah...try that...smile

ohh Awesomeness!
big grin
big grin I hope you enjoyed.

Take care.
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.